Should Fat People Pay More For Airline Tickets?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 2:51 am » by Toxic32

In this day and age certainly in the UK if you take a flight on a budget airline you pay more for taking a suitcase or a bag on board. Is that fair? If it's because you are paying a weight penalty then surly if you are over weight and taking no baggage on board but you weigh more than a few pounds above the average. In fact you weigh more than me and the bags I have put together. Yet I have to pay more to haul your fat arse into the air. Fat people suffer more health problems over all which means they soak up more of the finite re-sauces available to the rest of us that keep us healthy. It's obvious to see, that they eat more than there fair share of food. Maybe we should be allocated credits for food when we are born if you use more than your share then you are asked to pay it back through donating your time to the greater good of the community you are stealing from. If you are to thin you can sell your unused credit to who ever you like ( business is business and we do live in a market economy) Fat people use more material to dress them selves, they take up more room on the bus and on aircraft. In fact they need more room, time and effort for everything. Maybe we should implant a bomb that initiates when you are more than 20% above the average weight for your hight. Which mean you can commit suicide by eating that last super sized triple fat bastard Berger. We will not let all that fat go to waste recycle is the buzz word. We can make candles from your fat and use them to produce the money saving heated plant pots that is doing the rounds to donate to the thin and needy.

Top ten most obese countries

1. Mexico (32.8%)

2. United States (31.8%)

3. New Zealand (26.5%)

4. Chile (25.1%)

5. Australia (24.6%)

6. Canada (24.2%)

7. United Kingdom (23%)

8. Ireland (23%)

9. Luxembourg (22.1%)

10. Finland (20.2%
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 3:03 am » by Yuya63

I think they should get less on their welfare checks so they have to buy less food....And McDonald's needs to make their doors thinner....
Really I think company's need to have fitness programs for the worker's that sit at a desk all day. 20 mins. a day is all it takes. But for the fat lazy people working or not...Drinking a diet coke does NOT make it ok to eat 2 Big Macs and a super size fries....period!
I do understand there are those that are just big no matter what. And there's not much anyone can do about that. Their still beautiful people like anyone else. But what I see most are just lazy overeaters.
I feel sorry for them, the glutten's.

Im sorry, I didn't even read your post

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 3:27 am » by Toxic32

I do understand there are those that are just big no matter what

There were no fat people in Belson concentration camp? No matter what you say? it's not rocket science. You don't eat you get thin. you eat to much for your life style then you get fat.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 3:28 am » by 99socks

Define fat?

Someone 5 feet tall and weighing 175 pounds still doesn't take up as much 'seating' space as someone who is 6'5" and weighs 220, though they certainly are a lot "fatter." But the taller guy still uses more jet fuel to transport than the shorter one.

Maybe we should just go by the pound? Or maybe measure everyone in a water displacement pool?
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 3:29 am » by 99socks

Btw, I thought Syria was like 2nd on that list? :headscratch:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 3:54 am » by Toxic32

99socks wrote:Define fat?

Someone 5 feet tall and weighing 175 pounds still doesn't take up as much 'seating' space as someone who is 6'5" and weighs 220, though they certainly are a lot "fatter." But the taller guy still uses more jet fuel to transport than the shorter one.

Maybe we should just go by the pound? Or maybe measure everyone in a water displacement pool?

You know who you are.

Maybe it's time for a cull.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 4:01 am » by Yuya63

Great answer right there.............. :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 6:06 am » by Rich316

It's not about fuel costs, a few fat people isn't going to make much difference, same for those with a few extra bags.. The problem is comfort level for the person sitting next to the bigger person. Are they getting squashed etc..

Writer

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 8:21 am » by 31sleo

Depending on why they are overweight, if it's due to disease then no, otherwise:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Never underestimate the stupidity of others, or your own!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 am » by RATRODROB

maybe fat dudes shouldn't have to pay more but skinny people should pay less.

therefor this chick would get on for free

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Next