Should marijuana be legalized and taxed?

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 7:30 am » by Stone069

end0fall
Well at least you are consistent. I can respect your opinion, and I also agree with ignorant people ruining it for others. I just think if alcohol is legal and you are allowed to brew at home within limits, why is cannabis illegal.

Yes I have selfish reasons for it being legal, but, as I said I will continue to smoke, knowing the risk. I am mostly appalled by the stigma placed on the research community for trying to unlock it's secrets. Just think if only ten percent of the findings are verified about it's medicinal purposes, or lets just say it is a better drug for control of cancer. How many millions of lives would be affected by that alone. How many people have been told they might live if the chemo doesn't kill them first. It is already proven to help chemo patients with appetite. In turn this keeps them stronger, to fight the effects of the chemo. I just posted video confirming cannaboid compounds help limit the growth and spread in breast cancer.

I have to say end0fall, I may not agree with you, but i will fight side by side with you, to defend your right to your opinion, ..........

No matter how sick and demented it may be. :cheers: :dancing:

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 7:41 am » by Stone069

@humtone,

end0fall wrote:too many fuckheads out there that don't know when to stop.
If people could be trusted not to take shit too far,not to drive under the influence,not to start fights,not to litter and puke all over the streets,not to act irresponsible,then they would give people sooooo much more freedom.

Take a hint.......................your one of those fuckheads.

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 7:46 am » by Dazfromoz

Mary Jane. Pot. Dope. weed call it what you will
Fact is that this herb/weed has been use by humans for thousands of years on this planet along with a miriad of other types of vegitation, tree barks, roots, seed pods, leaves, stems and flowers of many and varied types to change ones state of consciousness. The invention of alcohol included. IN our brains we have and are born with receptors ready to accept many of the chemicals produced by these things Including THC from dope. That in its self, I find very interesting.. If I remember correctly and I may not from study I have done, Dope beame popular in western culture around 150 years ago.
Before then, drugs such as cocane and opium were popular with western cultures. Prior to this many other culturs were using dope, such as the native American indian and may other indiginous cultures around the world. and for you religious types you will even find glowing references for it in you bible if you look for it. So let jump forward to the 1950s/1960s in the USA. A prominant politician running for govorner of the state ( Sorry cant say where or who I dont remember ) Who happened to be a cotton farmer, he was concerned by the potentional loss of income from cotton because of the burgoning hemp industry. as it happened some sections of the community were smoking the hemp as we as it being used in the textile industry. This poli financed studies to come up with negative findings and proceeded to demonize the dreeded weed publicly stating it was a dangerous drug that should be outlawed and over a 4 or 5 year period he was successful and used this as a platform for his election .
He won his election and was forthwright in creating law to ban the dreeded weed. All to save his bacon in the textile industry with his cotton.. Here we are today debating the good, the bad and the ugly. My opinion is all and I mean ALL drugs should be legal. no one person should be treated poorly for using any drug. It comes down to education on the effects of the drugs and the associated health risk and a persons wright to experiment in a safe environment. If all drugs were legal and we were educated in school from an early age about the positive and negative aspects of experimentation you would find less people interested in trying any drug because the mistery of drugs are no longer there. You will still have people who will try different drugs and you will still have a percentage of addicted users. But you would not have a criminal element. Make it all legal, educate and regulate.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 8:25 am » by Dank1

even though i respect your opinions'' weed knockers" you cant sit at your pc's for as long as you do tweekin out on disclose without being on sumthin. ive been sober for a while and ive been stoned for years and guess what its human nature. humans are always lookin for a way to look better smell better feel better were all fucked up one way or another . just re3member its always about the benjamins ! moneys really the root of all evil not weed people are bad not plants . THATS THE TRUTH! All the worlds problems are caused by money or the lack of it. G R E E D :rtft:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 12:12 pm » by Uknowthetruth

i think it should be legal for very good reeasons
weed does not make u in what ever way agressive and it most deffiently cant kill you.
-alchohol
-asprin
-sleeping pills
-energy drink
-coffe
-ritalin
-anti deprisiva or whater the english name is :P
and the list goes on, IF U THINK WEED IS BAD THEN GOOGLE THESE LITTE BASTERDS

altho i must say weed is only alright when its used responsible...for example using evrey day is not resposeble because weed has a chemical in it called fuck it :P
the only damage weed can cause is financial damage and there are people that seem to beable to smoke themself stupid... but that is about it...
just one fact i love about weed:
no one in the 5000 year history of weed has been able to kill themself with an overdoses of it...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/93jQI_6G5Cw&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/93jQI_6G5Cw&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 12:34 pm » by Pindz

You know what ? ..... Marijuana should be smoked ....... fuck government taxes!

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 2:42 pm » by Ktm640

Legalize yes to some degree but don't let the government start screwing with it, I mean people have been hard at work refining genetic traits.

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 3:11 pm » by Bigbeader

end0fall wrote:Oh god not again,no I'm stopping here,every time I post on something like this I get too angry.

You need to BBQ some weed......... :flowers:

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 3:29 pm » by Bigbeader

uknowthetruth wrote:i think it should be legal for very good reeasons
weed does not make u in what ever way agressive and it most deffiently cant kill you.
-alchohol
-asprin
-sleeping pills
-energy drink
-coffe
-ritalin
-anti deprisiva or whater the english name is :P
and the list goes on, IF U THINK WEED IS BAD THEN GOOGLE THESE LITTE BASTERDS

altho i must say weed is only alright when its used responsible...for example using evrey day is not resposeble because weed has a chemical in it called fuck it :P
the only damage weed can cause is financial damage and there are people that seem to beable to smoke themself stupid... but that is about it...
just one fact i love about weed:
no one in the 5000 year history of weed has been able to kill themself with an overdoses of it...

OOOH Man................. Thanks for the laugh.
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/93jQI_6G5Cw&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/93jQI_6G5Cw&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 6:18 pm » by Dank1

shit we should legalize and regulate all drugs so there are no more violent drug crimes and the GOV can screw everyone on (REHAB THERES WHERE THE REAL MONEYS AT)The heroin junkies will kill them selves( no big loss there) the crackheads hearts will explode
(no big loss there either) and the cocaine users will start turning their coke into crack( hence
even more deaths) hmmmmm.... can you say population control.yeah it will be messy for a while but eventually people will see that hard drugs just arent worth it and theyell stick to the \
HERB HERB HERB! Speakin of can we smoke some? im bored ,no seriously theres money to be made off of weed and A FUCKIN SHIT LOAD WE CAN USE SOME OF THAT CASH TO SAVE OURSELVES FROM A UNCANNY DEMISE( over population) OH YEAH SMOKE SOME HYDRO AND QUIT BEING A ASSHOLE! ITS NOT LIKE ANY OF YOU ARE RUNNING MARATHONS ANYWAYS.yes im yelling :rtft:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

PreviousNext