Should marijuana be legalized and taxed?

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

pindz wrote:You know what ? ..... Marijuana should be smoked ....... fuck government taxes!

Heeheehee,

I am growing to like you Pindz............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

jetxvii

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 10:50 pm » by jetxvii

dank1 wrote:shit we should legalize and regulate all drugs so there are no more violent drug crimes and the GOV can screw everyone on (REHAB THERES WHERE THE REAL MONEYS AT)The heroin junkies will kill them selves( no big loss there) the crackheads hearts will explode
(no big loss there either) and the cocaine users will start turning their coke into crack( hence
even more deaths) hmmmmm.... can you say population control.yeah it will be messy for a while but eventually people will see that hard drugs just arent worth it and theyell stick to the \
HERB HERB HERB! Speakin of can we smoke some? im bored ,no seriously theres money to be made off of weed and A FUCKIN SHIT LOAD WE CAN USE SOME OF THAT CASH TO SAVE OURSELVES FROM A UNCANNY DEMISE( over population) OH YEAH SMOKE SOME HYDRO AND QUIT BEING A ASSHOLE! ITS NOT LIKE ANY OF YOU ARE RUNNING MARATHONS ANYWAYS.yes im yelling :rtft:

LOL thats funny on so many levels... good post.

Writer

PostFri Aug 21, 2009 12:51 am » by Chaircaner

I feel all drugs should be legal but should be quality controlled and available at regulated stores (only available to adults). I believe each person should choose for themselves and not controlled by society as long as they are not a danger to others. Just like alcohol, laws should apply to safety of the public but you can do what you like in private settings. ie: same DUI laws, public nuissance, must be adult to buy, must be licensed to sell/or manufacture, etc.

Other than this I think dank1 said it all :clapper: :flop:
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 21, 2009 1:12 am » by Lisakitty

end0fall wrote:If people could be trusted not to take shit too far,not to drive under the influence,not to start fights,not to litter and puke all over the streets,not to act irresponsible,then they would give people sooooo much more freedom.

You just described someone, who went out and drank to much alcohol, not someone who smoked a joint, but with all that aside, I am, and always will be, a medical marijuana advocate. Marijuana is not an addictive drug. It's been proven. Think about this one, for a minute, Cannabis can be used to help cure certain cancers. Prostate cancer being one of them. Even though, I am a woman, I see that as a good thing. And speaking of women, there is a study going on right now, which involves Cannabis, which will stop the spread of genetic breast cancer. :dancing: :clapper:
Yes, I understand what you are saying about, if someone abuses something, whether it be legal alcohol, or a legal or non legal addictive drug, would be considered as, taking it to far, but my problem with that statement, is that once someone starts drinking alcohol (some only need to drink one beer, if they aren't a seasoned drinker), they start to act differently,usually more aggressive and more abusive,as they continue to drink, or snort more coke, so yeah, I kind of agree, alcohol should be made illegal again.
As for marijuana, to those who have never tried it, it basically relaxes your muscles a little bit, and makes you feel calmer, after a stressful day at work. Side affect: THE MUNCHEES
Learn more about it, at this link. Marijuana is a plant, not a man made addictive drug. It should be legalized, the hell with the big pharma corporations!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis

Writer

PostFri Aug 21, 2009 1:41 am » by Robwokup

I just popped in here, Cornbread, you live in Holland? Everytime I see your Avatar,I want to go get some gravy and biscuits. I really am upset by all the people who think it should be legalized and then tax the the hell out of it. It's a plant you can grow outside your backdoor. Taxation, in my mind, is not much different than legal fines. Believe me, I neither pro or con on the issue, having stopped using it 18 years ago when my first son was born. I can't for the life of me understand why smokers would like it to be legalized, then tax the hell out of it. I guess it's just the Libertian in me, I believe all drugs should be legal and then we could empty out the prisons and lower everybodies taxes. Maybe my thought patterns are incorrect, but it seems to me that their being llegal (drugs) are the bane of our society. Might want to take a Prozac followed with a Valium vodka chaser before being to critical.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 21, 2009 2:56 am » by Lucidlemondrop

robwokup wrote: Might want to take a Prozac followed with a Valium vodka chaser before being to critical.

Or better yet, just burn one!

:banana: :dancing:

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Previous