Should marijuana be legalized and taxed?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 5:57 am » by Wolfbane7272

you know i used to smoke up .. not anymore .. doesnt do anything for me ..i wouldnt care if they legalized it .. but if i see one more fucker driving a car ,forklift ..or anything motorized,while smoking a "joint" i would love to have right to pull that prick out and call the cops .. thats the real danger .. also cell phones without a speaker system in cars . dumb .. lol

end0fall

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 6:07 am » by end0fall

stone069 wrote:
end0fall wrote:Oh god not again,no I'm stopping here,every time I post on something like this I get too angry.

No one has posted to this in three months and you still jumped right on the bus and jumped in the mix with a nasty statement. You hold a grudge on this topic due to your situation. It appears like a serious one at that. Why don't you let us discuss this like adults and step off. We get your position, you don't like it and believe you have good reason now sit down and lets us discuss it.

Erm excuse me mr.knobchops where is the NASTY statement.
Know what,fuck you buddy.
Proof right there that weed makes you paranoid.

Writer

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 6:40 am » by Drsayus

chill guys!!!!! i recommend rolling a fattie!
this brings me on to my next point

i often think about how mandatory weed smoking in the prison system mite calm the situation but ofc it could have negative effects!

also i feel alcohol is more harmful, alcohol related crime here in the uk is stupid
people going out looking for fights :S but that can also be related to the user, as is every drug u take

weed effects people differently and can be linked to many mental disorders out there,
it can have negative effects on sum and positive on others.
its about time it was legalized and regulated like alcohol self-growing should be okd without licensing

jetxvii

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 6:43 am » by jetxvii

wrathofkahn wrote:I definitely think it SHOULD be legal, but only marijuana and it should be regulated like alcohol. The billions of tax dollars annually would put a dent in the black hole we call the national debt. Oh wait... that's right! They cant legalize because they make too much money keeping it illegal and making black budget money off of it because nobody can trace it if it is not taxed!

wow man touche..

jetxvii

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 6:48 am » by jetxvii

cornbread714 wrote:
hesop wrote:No. and No. How many more fuzzy headed people do we need running around in public? It's fairly unsafe as it is anymore.

Maybe this isn't the proper forum for a debate like this, but:
Hesop, do you think people should go to jail for smoking pot?
Do you find me fuzzy-headed?
Have you ever tried it?
Is alcohol OK, but marijuana bad?
Do you really think it would be bad if the government allowed me to grow marijuana in my own garden for my own personal use? (Well, they already do, here in Holland - but I come from Texas, where people have served 30 year sentences for 1 joint - not anymore, but you still go to jail for a joint there)
I'm curious what you think, because you generally seem sane and somewhat rational.

wow Look at this guy here :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

jetxvii

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 6:57 am » by jetxvii

I'm high right now!!!!

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 7:04 am » by Darrylmckay

jetxvii wrote:I'm high right now!!!!

Smoking pot and operating a computor, isnt that dangerous, you may type something immoral.

Drugs Are good.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/drrei8N-4y0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/drrei8N-4y0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

jetxvii

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 7:33 am » by jetxvii

hey hey hey hey.............................................................SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!

jetxvii

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 7:35 am » by jetxvii

darrylmckay wrote:
jetxvii wrote:I'm high right now!!!!

Smoking pot and operating a computor, isnt that dangerous, you may type something immoral.

Drugs Are good.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/drrei8N-4y0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/drrei8N-4y0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

dude if my computer had wheels and I could sit on it and it drove 90 miles an hour, at the rate of High that I am at now then maybe........................ Naw I'm good man..

Initiate

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 5:03 pm » by Stone069

end0fall wrote:
stone069 wrote:
end0fall wrote:Oh god not again,no I'm stopping here,every time I post on something like this I get too angry.

No one has posted to this in three months and you still jumped right on the bus and jumped in the mix with a nasty statement. You hold a grudge on this topic due to your situation. It appears like a serious one at that. Why don't you let us discuss this like adults and step off. We get your position, you don't like it and believe you have good reason now sit down and lets us discuss it.

Erm excuse me mr.knobchops where is the NASTY statement.
Know what,fuck you buddy.
Proof right there that weed makes you paranoid.

You call me paranoid yet look back from the beginning of the thread and check your posts. Your last post came 8 minutes after lisakitty posted to this thread and I am paranoid? If I thought that in some way I could have a conversation with you about this subject without you getting back up on your high horse, I would not have commented. I believe in your right to state your opinion just as I have a right to mine but if you are so set against this subject why do you follow it so closely that within minutes you posted in response .........that you did not want to talk about it. obviously you came back to call us names and start something. If your sentiments stated were true, Why post at all, you did not add anything of significance to the thread. we all read your opinion on this matter and we get it. I hope at least when you comeback and call us names you can at least add to the conversation.

I have seen plenty of your posts end0fall, and mostly I find your other posts interesting but on this issue you seem to have a vendetta, from previous posts in this thread, I totally understand why. The part I don't get is why you continue to comment on this thread when you have nothing new to bring to the table. If you didn't want to talk about it........

end0fall wrote:
stone069 wrote:

Why even post this in the first place.

PreviousNext