Should marijuana be legalized and taxed?

end0fall

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 6:01 pm » by end0fall

No one has posted to this in three months and you still jumped right on the bus and jumped in the mix with a nasty statement. You hold a grudge on this topic due to your situation. It appears like a serious one at that. Why don't you let us discuss this like adults and step off. We get your position, you don't like it and believe you have good reason now sit down and lets us discuss it.

Erm excuse me mr.knobchops where is the NASTY statement.
Know what,fuck you buddy.
Proof right there that weed makes you paranoid.[/quote]

You call me paranoid yet look back from the beginning of the thread and check your posts. Your last post came 8 minutes after lisakitty posted to this thread and I am paranoid? If I thought that in some way I could have a conversation with you about this subject without you getting back up on your high horse, I would not have commented. I believe in your right to state your opinion just as I have a right to mine but if you are so set against this subject why do you follow it so closely that within minutes you posted in response .........that you did not want to talk about it. obviously you came back to call us names and start something. If your sentiments stated were true, Why post at all, you did not add anything of significance to the thread. we all read your opinion on this matter and we get it. I hope at least when you comeback and call us names you can at least add to the conversation.

I have seen plenty of your posts end0fall, and mostly I find your other posts interesting but on this issue you seem to have a vendetta, from previous posts in this thread, I totally understand why. The part I don't get is why you continue to comment on this thread when you have nothing new to bring to the table. If you didn't want to talk about it........

end0fall wrote:
stone069 wrote:
end0fall wrote:Oh god not again,no I'm stopping here,every time I post on something like this I get too angry.

Why even post this in the first place.[/quote]

O.k. first off I must say sorry for calling you Mr.Knobchops , as funny as it is I was out of order for that.
But seriously,be it for or against said subject one is allowed to post ones thoughts correct?
Just because they happen to conflict with the majority of forum users,why should that mean I'm any less wrong or right than anyone else?
Yes I do feel very strongly on this subject,and for good reason i.m.h.o,i will admit that I do get rather carried away when I get started,but then who wouldnt when it's a subject that one feels very strongly about.
Don't get me wrong here I'm not trying to defend any abusiveness I may have spewed forth in the past,I'm simply referring to my general strong opposition on the subject.
I'm not here to make enemies stone,and in fact I can quite happily talk to most of the people I have once argued with in the past,yes I may come across as an asshole when it comes to this kind of thing,but that's not to say I'm an out and out asshole every day.

In summary, live and let live (think about that on both sides of this subject).

Writer

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 7:03 pm » by Teleterkji

I love cannabis,and it helps me to focus.
I have adhd,and cannabis eases the idle chaos energies of the world,in wich i am enmeshed.
I know a lot of people fall in love with cannabis,because of this.

A friend of mine committed suicide,many years ago,because his parents where
deadly against drugs,and he was punished by them,everytime he got home, stoned.
I have met his father a few times after his death,and he looks like he is full of gray regrets.

So i believe the bad side of cannabis,are the people who hates and fears its effect upon the psyche,because they cannot so easily manipulate those who are on it.
It gives a green protection against dominating people.
And there sure is many of them out there.
Im in danger of becoming one myself right now,so i will have to smoke some,soon.
We had Hitler,he failed in the end,but he sure banged a lot of heads while in his
awful uniform of death.
Imagine slipping some cannabis in der furers food,just before his silly speeches!

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 2:58 am » by Stone069

I appreciate the honesty end0fall. I got out of hand early in this post also and reigned it in I just found it quite interesting when you posted almost immediately after lisa's post. I enjoy a good debate as much as the rest of us and have no problem admitting when I am wrong, or when someone has opened my eyes to their point of view. I hope things turn out ok with your situation and I just hope you can see the medical side of the argument. I do smoke, I want it decriminalized so people stop being put in jail for minor possesion charges, in turn ruining their lives, for what could be compared to drinking a beer. Yes it effects some people differently, but in no more dangerous( and some research says in less ways) then alcohol. Yes some people can over do it and have it cause issues in their lives. This is also true of all drugs including legal ones. So why is it that if I get behind the wheel drunk and cause an accident, I pay fines and lose my license, but I would be labeled with a disease (Alcoholic). People then pour sympathy at you and say it will be ok, yet if I get caught with a joint, I don't even have to be driving or put anyone in danger, It is mandatory jail time. That same type of double standard has buried medical reports and stifled research into the medical benefits of this drug, which has proven to be quite useful even with the limited studies allowed.

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 6:08 am » by Jon1313

teleterkji wrote:I love cannabis,and it helps me to focus.
I have adhd,and cannabis eases the idle chaos energies of the world,in wich i am enmeshed.
I know a lot of people fall in love with cannabis,because of this.

I feel kind of the same way thought race around in my head , i jump from conclusion to conclusion and i cant seem to get a grasp on any of it :evil: , I feel like my actions dont have consequences and more often then not that leads to some crazy shit happening, :top: but when i smoke weed it slows me down just enough to actually see the way Im acting or think about things before flipping out :flop:
teleterkji wrote:A friend of mine committed suicide,many years ago,because his parents where deadly against drugs

i almost went down the suicide path too ( when i was in high school) :top: but i found it was more about my fucked up thought prosses than my perents stance against pot

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 6:46 am » by Dank1

yes yes yes theres money to be made for everyone.The Government can tax and regulate(yearly tax) .BIG PHARMA can profit by making synthetics and FAKE weed cures for the ADDICTED(THATS WHAT THEY CALL YOU THESE DAYS) AND jo blo amreicano can grow their own and sell it with a CITY permit ( and pay taxes on what they sell to the city so the money stays in the community) lets not forget all the weed novelty stores. PAPER, INSULATION, MOTOR OIL ,BIOFUEL ,BIO DEGRADABLE PLASTICS,COOKING OIL, BODY OIL,CLOTHING,SHIT! THERE'S EVEN A HEMP ALE , PENCILS, SHOPPING BAGS, DOORMATS THE POSSABILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
MAAAAANNNNNNNN! CAN YOU IMAGINE ALL THE JOBS ! Everyone gives weed a bad wrap but honestly theres a shit load of money out there for everyone,if you cant legalize it for fun or medicinal, DO IT FOR GREED! :flop:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

end0fall

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 6:57 am » by end0fall

Just so people don't think I'm just biased against drugs,I'm also set against alcohol.
All this shit is mind altering,and in the wrong hands can be fucking lethal.
That's MY argument.
Alcohol should be made illegal,and weed should stay illegal,too many fuckheads out there that don't know when to stop.
If people could be trusted not to take shit too far,not to drive under the influence,not to start fights,not to litter and puke all over the streets,not to act irresponsible,then they would give people sooooo much more freedom.

Writer

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 7:11 am » by Humtone

crazynutsx wrote:This is A serously stoopid idea (sorry) welcome to disclose

i hate all DRUGS SOOO MUCH! i think we should send all the army's in the world to Jamica to destroy it

They should have also destroyed all the heroin poppies when there were in iraq and afganistan

You can't spell for shit and your grammar equally sucks. Your emotional/irrational stance couples with your obvious ignorance providing a clear picture that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I am stoned right now and have more sense in one of my pubic hairs than your entire life up until this point. Shut up and sit down already child. :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

Writer

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 7:15 am » by Humtone

hesop wrote:No. and No. How many more fuzzy headed people do we need running around in public? It's fairly unsafe as it is anymore.

Thought you had more sense Hesop. It is sad to see this level of old school bullshit around here... this is disclose right? You people are starting to worry me with this Right Wing shit... know yourselves... don't front like you care about knowledge then start spouting irrational comments based on personal preferences more than provable data. Sad...

I am stoned right now by the way... bet I still function at a higher level than you buddy.

Writer

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 7:23 am » by Humtone

end0fall wrote:Just so people don't think I'm just biased against drugs,I'm also set against alcohol.
All this shit is mind altering,and in the wrong hands can be fucking lethal.
That's MY argument.
Alcohol should be made illegal,and weed should stay illegal,too many fuckheads out there that don't know when to stop.
If people could be trusted not to take shit too far,not to drive under the influence,not to start fights,not to litter and puke all over the streets,not to act irresponsible,then they would give people sooooo much more freedom.

Are you really as ignorant as you sound? Heard of fascism? Bet you'd like it.

Any one who thinks drugs are going to go away someday is a complete dipshit and stealing our oxygen. You know what, a chopstick in the wrong hands can be fucking lethal too so... let's bomb the fuck out of Asia. See your logic now my foolish child?

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 7:29 am » by Hesop

Yes, this topic comes up, and it's always the same.
I don't really care who smokes. I would not vote for legalization though. I just wouldn't vote at all.
Everywhere on the web that I've seen this, the results are even all the same.
I envision all the people who admit to having DUI's lobbying to make an open container in a vehicle legal. Same thing here. 90% of the lobbyists are admitted offenders of current law.
Lawmakers (politicians), frown heavily on that. It would seem then, as if admitted users then are their own worst enemy in legalization efforts.
If a bill were up now, to consider even a partial form of legalization, aids to Congressmen would be making websearches. They would find plenty of threads like this one, showing who the lobbyists and supporters are. So if you believe you can convince them this way, or that it helps your purpose, think again. Statisticians will make a nice little pie chart with all the data collected, just like they have been doing for many years, and present it to the Congressman who's going to go into the House with an image of Cheech and Chong in his head as he votes nay.

I am stoned right now by the way... bet I still function at a higher level than you buddy.

hahahahaha......yep, you're right. You ARE stoned!

PreviousNext