Should marijuana be legalized and taxed?

Initiate

PostTue May 12, 2009 9:15 pm » by Lisakitty

I am a new member and I was wondering if anyone out there has been interested in whether or not marijuana should be legalized and taxed. I am including a link to my blog page, so that you can read it and decide if it would be the right, or the wrong thing to do.
http://lisakittyshottopics.blogspot.com/
Last edited by Lisakitty on Tue May 12, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostTue May 12, 2009 9:17 pm » by Crazynutsx

This is A serously stoopid idea (sorry) welcome to disclose

i hate all DRUGS SOOO MUCH! i think we should send all the army's in the world to Jamica to destroy it

They should have also destroyed all the heroin poppies when there were in iraq and afganistan

Initiate

PostTue May 12, 2009 9:26 pm » by Wrathofkahn

I definitely think it SHOULD be legal, but only marijuana and it should be regulated like alcohol. The billions of tax dollars annually would put a dent in the black hole we call the national debt. Oh wait... that's right! They cant legalize because they make too much money keeping it illegal and making black budget money off of it because nobody can trace it if it is not taxed!

Initiate

PostTue May 12, 2009 9:31 pm » by Lisakitty

I am apparently having problems trying to get the links to work, so that members can read my blog page before they leave a comment. I would appreciate help with getting it to work, so that it will make it easier for you to get there, so that you don't have to copy and paste my link, which may or may not take you there. I have a link, that does work, on my blog page, that will take you to a web page, which has scientific proof, that disproves a lot of the myths about marijuana. I also included and informational video about the subject.
Thank you in advance :D
Last edited by Lisakitty on Tue May 12, 2009 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 12, 2009 9:34 pm » by Cornbread714

I think it's best decriminalized and unregulated.
People should be able to grow their own. Period.
Keep the government and the IRS out of the equation.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostTue May 12, 2009 9:38 pm » by Theshee

lisakitty wrote:I am apparently having problems trying to get the links to work, so that members can read my blog page before they leave a comment. I would appreciate help with getting it to work, so that it will make it easier for you to get there, so that you don't have to copy and paste my link, which may or may not take you there. I have a link, that does work, on my blog page, that will take you to a web page, which has scientific proof, that disproves a lot of the myths about marijuana. I also included and informational video about the subject also.
Thank you in advance :D

http://lisakittyshottopics.blogspot.com/

There you go lisakitty and welcome to disclose :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue May 12, 2009 9:39 pm » by Muchtyman

wrathofkahn wrote:I definitely think it SHOULD be legal, but only marijuana and it should be regulated like alcohol. The billions of tax dollars annually would put a dent in the black hole we call the national debt. Oh wait... that's right! They cant legalize because they make too much money keeping it illegal and making black budget money off of it because nobody can trace it if it is not taxed!

Totally agree, along with other drugs, especially Hallucinogenics. I suspect the massive resulting fall in crime would pay for this many times over.

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 12, 2009 9:57 pm » by Cornbread714

Marijuana decriminalization has worked well in Holland. I had the pleasure of hanging out in a "coffee-shop" in Tilburg (southern Holland) this past weekend.
A beautiful old place, good food, good smoke, totally peaceful atmosphere.
I don't really like hanging out in the coffee-shops in Amsterdam, too crowded, too many dumb American stoners, but this place was special.
I truly, honestly, can't see any problems associated with decriminalization.
The percentage of marijuana smokers here in Holland is actually less than the US.
Maybe if you take away the mystique, less people might want it, and please, let's get rid of laws that send people to jail for using it.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PostTue May 12, 2009 10:04 pm » by Theenderofall

The government busts more people with drug money than they could make off selling marijuana if it was legal everyone would grow it and they would not make much profit as you might think if they bust one drug lord with 50 million why would they make it legal its all about the money regular comes from Mexico for any where from 200 to 600 a pound to serve the middle east states and the good sales for around 2,000 to 12,000 a pound depending on how good so if bud is every legal it will be in California only and I think if grown right without chemicals it is harmless good for the mind body and soul but bad in some ways because makes you lazy if you get very addicted hard to go to work for some people.

PostTue May 12, 2009 10:15 pm » by Hesop

No. and No. How many more fuzzy headed people do we need running around in public? It's fairly unsafe as it is anymore.

Next