9%
I dont care
13%

Total votes : 32
Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 4:03 pm » by The57ironman

Hurtswhenipee wrote:Image

:lol: ...yeah, huh..?

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 4:14 pm » by Aragajag

Someone had to, I don't care.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 6:02 pm » by Domeika

Mep630 wrote:
Noentry wrote:As much as the idea of impeaching Obama appeals to me.

As long as he does as he is told.
This will never happen.

especially when people like you think like this... why do people give up hope so easy? are you always this much of a coward or do you ever stand up for anything??

Mep.... I feel yer pain, but Noentry is no coward.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 7:50 pm » by Mep630

Toxic32 wrote:Jesus, your really feeling passionate about how you see what's happening in your country...All well and good to put forward what's fucking wrong in the asylum. But how would you change things? What is it that's wrong with your constitution that needs addressing. If it's not the constitution, then you have to be talking revolution. For a revolution to succeed you need show that too everybody that is being disenfranchised will benefit from the change. With a population of, let's say 72% white and 28% all the other ethnic groups it's surprising to me that you even have a minority group president..
Our constitution is fine, its the people who ae running the show who need to go, they cant just think they can do as they please with no repercussions, or we get the current situation we are in.

If we dont impeach Obama, we tell thesee assholes they can just bend us over any time they want and have their way with us.

And the only issue to a revolution is the Sell Outs and Enforcers. They are too dumb to realize that the end game they are fighting for does not suit them by any means. Why help these oppressors when eventually you are going to be imprisoned, drugged and oppressed?! Its makes no fucking sense to me, but yet like dumb lemmings they are happy to be lead right off that cliff. And it seems they will be licking their masters asses all the way down till they hit the bottom and die.

and as for my comment about the other guy, I was not trying to get personal or judge him, I was just referring to the point of view he put across. I dont really care to insult people, but I do rattle the cages once awhile. Again, my point of view is that time is pretty fucking short to put your tail between your legs and hide, or even worse to help these criminals destroy everything. Because I got a news flash for you, no matter how connected or 'in' you might think you are, you are actually just an expendable pawn that will be thrown out as soon as your masters get control. Think of it like a jew who helped capture other jews in ww2, just to find himself the last in line for the gas chamber.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 9:45 pm » by Domeika

Mep630 wrote:Our constitution is fine.....

Maybe the way it was intended, but not the way it was amended. Things started to go off the rails in 1913 with the adoption of the 17th amendment. It was from that point that senators could easily be bought and resulted in the Federal reserve, income taxes, and an ever growing beast of a government.

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventeenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The Seventeenth Amendment (Amendment XVII) to the United States Constitution established direct election of United States Senators by popular vote. The amendment supersedes Article I, § 3, Clauses 1 and 2 of the Constitution, under which senators were elected by state legislatures. It also alters the procedure for filling vacancies in the Senate, allowing for state legislatures to permit their governors to make temporary appointments until a special election can be held. Under the original provisions of the Constitution, senators were elected by state legislatures; this was intended to prevent the federal government from indirectly absconding with the powers and funds of the states. However, over time various issues with these provisions, such as the risk of corruption and the potential for electoral deadlocks or a lack of representation should a seat become vacant, led to a campaign for reform.

The one part that needs repeating...

Under the original provisions of the Constitution, senators were elected by state legislatures; this was intended to prevent the federal government from indirectly absconding with the powers and funds of the states.

So the original framers were correct, because that is exactly what happened. If the 17th could be repealed, it would take some of the teeth out of the federal government. Problem is actually doing it though.

Could you imagine Harry Reid voting in favor of repeal? Not likely.

There is one way that things could be turned around without wrecking the country, and it's not at the ballot box, but in the jury box. It was jury nullification that ended prohibition (Volstead Act), and the Fugitive Slave Act.

Fully Informed Jury Association: http://fija.org/

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 11:10 pm » by The57ironman

Domeika wrote:

Could you imagine Harry Reid voting in favor of repeal? Not likely.

There is one way that things could be turned around without wrecking the country, and it's not at the ballot box, but in the jury box.

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 11:34 pm » by Noentry

@Mep630 You been around on DTV a long time and we both know how this works!

I seen this same behavior from you in AJ, seeing all that he has been banging on about coming into being.
As of late his exaggerated emotional outbursts are a direct result of this.

I know what you want, but they wont come Mep360 :nope:

Imo
Obama is the best president since Kennedy. Which president has done better?

Can you give me exactly what it is that he can lawfully be impeached on?
i.e what unlawful behavior has the president committed?

Do you believe that impeaching a president ever changed a God damn thing?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 19, 2014 12:57 am » by Toxic32

Maybe it's time to impeach the system and not the individual? There must be something fundamentally wrong with the system that allows a person to be selected to represent the majority that the majority don't want, don't you think? There must be clever inspirational people that you have met in your life time that you would vote for to over see the running of the country. I have. But they would never get the chance to guide the ship. It's the same in the UK.....We need to find away to allow these people to be in the selection system that doesn't allow money or influence to corrupt the process. Every system needs auditing by people that have no vested interest in how it works.
Invictus maneo

Initiate

PostFri Aug 01, 2014 10:33 pm » by Giovanni

:D :cheers:
Customers Are Like Whores

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 01, 2014 11:42 pm » by Mydogma

Toxic32 wrote:Maybe it's time to impeach the system and not the individual? There must be something fundamentally wrong with the system that allows a person to be selected to represent the majority that the majority don't want, don't you think? There must be clever inspirational people that you have met in your life time that you would vote for to over see the running of the country. I have. But they would never get the chance to guide the ship. It's the same in the UK.....We need to find away to allow these people to be in the selection system that doesn't allow money or influence to corrupt the process. Every system needs auditing by people that have no vested interest in how it works.

:cheers:
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook