Shuttle Astronaut Story Musgrave Comes Clean "UFO's Exist"

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 2:40 am » by Spock

I'd just prefer to read it from a source that is somewhat vetted and not hysterical. However the videos in this thread prove that Musgrave is a believer.

BTW - It's only plausible that photo was taken from the ISS.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 3:48 am » by Frutty

spock wrote:BTW - It's only plausible that photo was taken from the ISS.

Two pieces of data. And a challenge question.

Knowing that the Earth's diameter at the equator is 7,926.28 miles (12,756.1 km) , and also knowing that according to official sources the highest altitude a manned vehicle has ever reached is 394 km (the supposed orbit of the Hubble telescope):

Could you see the Earth's curvature from that altitude?

Of course without hesitating everybody having seen the purported photos/footage by these vehicles would say Yeeeees!

Think again. Draw a pencil and paper and do some elementary Math. (just assume the earth is a perfect sphere)

If you calculations are correct, you will be surprised at what you will find!
Last edited by Frutty on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 3:50 am » by Will69ease

Here is an interesting fact, this website where I find many of my shuttle anomalies doesn't
have any pictures from STS-80...the one Dr Musgrave was on when the ufo appeared under it.
http://spaceflight1.nasa.gov/gallery/

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 4:02 am » by Will69ease

In fact, if any of you can locate any of the mission photos of STS-80 please respond with a link.
Not launch photos, not photos of the astronauts...from space taken by the crew of Columbia.
Good luck

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 06, 2011 6:24 am » by Will69ease

will69ease wrote:In fact, if any of you can locate any of the mission photos of STS-80 please respond with a link.
Not launch photos, not photos of the astronauts...from space taken by the crew of Columbia.
Good luck

nobody...I didn't think so.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 06, 2011 8:00 am » by Seahawk

Did any one try?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostThu Oct 06, 2011 1:07 pm » by Deuem

frutty wrote:

Knowing that the Earth's diameter at the equator is 7,926.28 miles (12,756.1 km) , and also knowing that according to official sources the highest altitude a manned vehicle has ever reached is 394 km (the supposed orbit of the Hubble telescope):

Of course without hesitating everybody having seen the purported photos/footage by these vehicles would say Yeeeees!

Think again. Draw a pencil and paper and do some elementary Math. (just assume the earth is a perfect sphere)

OK, I will bite. If you are at 394KM or 244miles up and look straight down all you will see is Earth and no curvature. If you shift your focus point to the edge you can see a radius. Are you talking about cords? If at sea level on a calm day way out if you look around you can only see as far as the horizon. You can not see the curvature. It looks like one long straight line as if you are inside a circle. No matter how far you get away you will only be able to see to the tangent points so you can never even see half of a globe. With out radar, the picture could be just a flat disk. But at this height you can see the edge of the disk, rather it is a section of a spherical object or not needs 3D information.

If you could post your findings I will look them over.
Deuem

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 06, 2011 1:51 pm » by Frutty

deuem wrote:
frutty wrote:

OK, I will bite. If you are at 394KM or 244miles up and look straight down all you will see is Earth and no curvature. If you shift your focus point to the edge you can see a radius. Are you talking about cords? If at sea level on a calm day way out if you look around you can only see as far as the horizon. You can not see the curvature. It looks like one long straight line as if you are inside a circle. No matter how far you get away you will only be able to see to the tangent points so you can never even see half of a globe. With out radar, the picture could be just a flat disk. But at this height you can see the edge of the disk, rather it is a section of a spherical object or not needs 3D information.

If you could post your findings I will look them over.
Deuem

I'll try to be brief. I am talking here "conic sections".

The conic section derived by the data I give would be so flat that hardly you could notice any curvature in the horizon in your line of sight.

Examine the pic below. The height of the vantage point relative to the Earth's surface should be comparable with the Earth's radius (~6,000 km) in order to display the Earth's curvature the way you see.

I am talking about these "photos" being a complete fraud.

:cheers:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 06, 2011 2:17 pm » by Blotto

nasa engineers angry as shuttle budget cuts , kick in

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 06, 2011 2:31 pm » by Frutty

If anybody is further interested in confirming the photos/footage published by the media attributed to shuttles and ISSs that seem taken from a sci fi film, are a fraud here is a graphic framework for you to work, just derive the conic section on top.

Enjoy!

:hiho:
ImageImageImageImage

PreviousNext