Shuttle Astronaut Story Musgrave Comes Clean "UFO's Exist"

Initiate

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 1:06 pm » by Deuem

@ Frutty
I ran the math on Africa, using your 80degrees. A camera would have to be at least 2,600km ( 1,616 miles ) away or more to get that picture. Also from the moon, if you were standing on the moon and looked at the Earth you can only see 178 degrees of the sphere. So the Earth would look smaller than it is. You would loose 2km of the diameter. I know that is a small percentage but on a larger planet it should mean something.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 11:34 pm » by Dukettt

sts80
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 12:52 am » by Frutty

deuem wrote:@ Frutty
I ran the math on Africa, using your 80degrees. A camera would have to be at least 2,600km ( 1,616 miles ) away or more to get that picture. Also from the moon, if you were standing on the moon and looked at the Earth you can only see 178 degrees of the sphere. So the Earth would look smaller than it is. You would loose 2km of the diameter. I know that is a small percentage but on a larger planet it should mean something.

Summarizing: though my model (just a sheet of paper and rough trigonometry on it) gives slightly different percentages from what your computerized model predicts, I am glad we have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that images such as this one:

North Africa at night, ISS image. C007/6439, purportedly taken by the ISS, cannot but be fake because according to this chart (and reputable other sources),

No manned craft has ever reached higher than 394 km altitude, and this image is showing a purported manned craft that according to your calculations should be 2,600 km ( 1,616 miles ) away from the Earth's surface , based on this spatial coordinate chart.

Time to move on ...

ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Initiate

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 8:11 am » by Deuem

frutty wrote:
deuem wrote:@ Frutty

Summarizing: though my model (just a sheet of paper and rough trigonometry on it) gives slightly different percentages from what your computerized model predicts, I am glad we have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that images such as this one:

North Africa at night, ISS image. C007/6439, purportedly taken by the ISS, cannot but be fake because according to this chart (and reputable other sources),

No manned craft has ever reached higher than 394 km altitude, and this image is showing a purported manned craft that according to your calculations should be 2,600 km ( 1,616 miles ) away from the Earth's surface , based on this spatial coordinate chart.

Time to move on ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sorry but that is not what I wrote, I am saying if you were able to view all of Africa in one picture you would need to be at least 2,600km away. The little section of the Nile would be from the lower altitude of 395km as long as no zoom lens were used.
I am neither on the bunk or de-bunk band wagon. I just look for facts that open up in either direction. If you can show me a space picture of all of Africa I will gladly work it up.
If you read my notes again it should support the idea that all I said is the proportions are ok and in line with the 395km altitude and not taken from a higher orbit. Rather the picture is fake, CGI or real is up to you all to decide, I just said they got the proportions right. If it is a fake picture then someone ran the math first and then made it.
If you believe there is a shuttle and ISS in space, then I don't understand what is wrong with a picture like this, it is what I would expect.
Really after doing this I am more interested in looking at some moon pictures and see if the math works out there.
Deuem :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 11:16 am » by Frutty

deuem wrote:I am sorry but that is not what I wrote, I am saying if you were able to view all of Africa in one picture you would need to be at least 2,600km away. The little section of the Nile would be from the lower altitude of 395km as long as no zoom lens were used.
I am neither on the bunk or de-bunk band wagon. I just look for facts that open up in either direction. If you can show me a space picture of all of Africa I will gladly work it up.
If you read my notes again it should support the idea that all I said is the proportions are ok and in line with the 395km altitude and not taken from a higher orbit. Rather the picture is fake, CGI or real is up to you all to decide, I just said they got the proportions right. If it is a fake picture then someone ran the math first and then made it.
If you believe there is a shuttle and ISS in space, then I don't understand what is wrong with a picture like this, it is what I would expect.
Really after doing this I am more interested in looking at some moon pictures and see if the math works out there.
Deuem :cheers:

Since the beginning I could tell you were alienated by the space imagery fakery.

I was not writing what you said, I was writing what your results were.

Some people will never learn, Here's your picture ... The same one we were discussing, that's if you have still some ability of abstracting out left

:lol:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 11:25 am » by Frutty

Just for the rest.

It's impossible to take those pictures from an altitude no bigger than 394 km.

The image below visually shows what a 394 km altitude above the earth means. Simply your line of sight is not wide enough for you to see vasts extensions of land much less whole continents.

:nope:
ImageImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 1:12 pm » by Deuem

I have to stand by my findings.

You win, thanks for the challenge.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 3:10 pm » by Frutty

Not so soon my friend. I am not done yet.

Has anybody wondered? Oxygen is a limited resource in space -- so how does the International Space Station (ISS) get topped up? Easy Using a robotic cargo-freighter. Here it is!

Source: http://www.wired.co.uk/magazine/archive ... ce-courier

:lol:

P.S. > I will give the solution to my challenge soon. Anybody else want to give it a try? :sleep:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 3:19 pm » by Frutty

So The UFO spotted by the babblermouth, that savwari reported about at the start of his thread is no UFO at all. No sir!

Is nothing more than the robotic cargo frighter , ready for space docking for oxygin supplying our friends at the ISS ... Mystery Solved

ImageImageImageImage

Previous