Shuttle Discovery STS 128- UFOs- 08-29-09

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 30, 2009 9:17 am » by Seahawk

This is one of the cooler ones that I've seen. This can't be "space junk!!!"

What do you guys think? I Liiike It! lol

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FGww7ExWCqw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FGww7ExWCqw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Cheers

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 30, 2009 9:25 am » by Seahawk

Here's another from 08-29-09. I like the first one better, but this is pretty cool, too.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ykEYCvbIdUA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ykEYCvbIdUA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Hope these haven't been posted yet.

Cheers

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 30, 2009 9:38 am » by Pindz

:flop: Good Catch

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 30, 2009 9:44 am » by Seahawk

Thanks, P.

There's a shit load of them in the first one- can't believe it. Wonder what the Astronauts were thinking. Of course, they've probably seen a lot more than this.

Cheers

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 30, 2009 9:49 am » by Yuya63

Hey Sea, nice one!! Should see if nasa needs space janitors to clean their mess. We could make bank. haha Space junk, my ass. Those things are flying in formation. Good post.

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 30, 2009 9:51 am » by Seahawk

yuya63 wrote:Hey Sea, nice one!! Should see if nasa needs space janitors to clean their mess. We could make bank. haha Space junk, my ass. Those things are flying in formation. Good post.

Thanks YY

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 30, 2009 10:57 am » by Darrylmckay

yuya63 wrote:Space junk, my ass. Those things are flying in formation.

yeah, not convinced of that, could well be bits of crap falling of during manuoveres, you do see the thrusters fire at one point.
Theres always crap falling off those old peices of junk.

I dont find this as convincing as the "donut"ones from the shuttles.

Its good to keep looking though, theres always stuff flying up to have a look at what the shuttle is doing.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 30, 2009 11:21 am » by Seahawk

darrylmckay wrote:
yuya63 wrote:Space junk, my ass. Those things are flying in formation.

yeah, not convinced of that, could well be bits of crap falling of during manuoveres, you do see the thrusters fire at one point.
Theres always crap falling off those old peices of junk.

I dont find this as convincing as the "donut"ones from the shuttles.

Its good to keep looking though, theres always stuff flying up to have a look at what the shuttle is doing.

I can see that in the first part of the vid, before the shot of mission control, but in the shot afterward, I don't think so, imo.

The objects are going in different directions, at different speeds, some are blinking intermitently, - (if those were just reflective, spinning junk, particles, objects, etc., the "reflection" would be constant, in motion, not sporadic,) and there is one coming back towards the ship- against the "thrust." The "crap falling off the ship" theory, doesn't hold up on this occasion, imo.

Of course, though, respectfully, you could be right- cause you very often are- but this time, I don't think so- again- imo.

I like the "donut" ones, too. The tether vid is glorious! Definately one of my faves.

Thanks, Daryl.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 30, 2009 11:29 am » by Darrylmckay

seahawk100 wrote:cause you very often are

Mate are you sure you know who your talking to, its very rare that I am right about anything.

Will have to wait for someone with some expertise (not me) to blow up the images.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 30, 2009 11:47 am » by Seahawk

Will have to wait for someone with some expertise (not me) to blow up the images.

Agreed! Me either.

And, you are too, very often right.

Sweet Sheep.. ah, dreams, Daryl.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next