Sighting Over Shropshire, England 9/21/11

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 5:13 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Last night was the first time that i've had an unmistakable response to my laser flashing! The problem was it wasn't correctly aligned to my scope so you don't really get to see my flashes. You do see the camera wobble a bit as i press it though..."

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 5:23 pm » by Switchtrip

I dont know what these are but I seem to always see, what looks like stars moving across the night sky. some times they change direction really quick.

I wish I had a camera that could pick them up, i see them all the time.
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Master Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 6:08 pm » by Boondox681

sav..you are on fuckin' fire today...

thanx for spreading the love this morning :flop:
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm » by Savwafair2012

:cheers:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 6:53 pm » by Alternateworld

:lol: sav!

I'm honoured man that you're featuring my vid :pray: :lol:

For anyone interested, more vids and info on the set up used can be found here - http://www.disclose.tv/forum/alternateworld-s-night-vision-t57119.html

This one was a personal best so far, i was a little shocked to say the least!

Also the following eve, a fellow sky watcher in the same area caught this one...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 9:13 pm » by 1ofakind

alternateworld wrote::lol: sav!

I'm honoured man that you're featuring my vid :pray: :lol:

For anyone interested, more vids and info on the set up used can be found here - http://www.disclose.tv/forum/alternateworld-s-night-vision-t57119.html

This one was a personal best so far, i was a little shocked to say the least!

Also the following eve, a fellow sky watcher in the same area caught this one...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Love to know where your videos are shot pal. I live in Telford, myself and my cousin have both noticed strange things in the sky over the past couple of months. Every time they seem to appear between 2:00 am and 3:00 am on tuesday and wednesday. I'v only noticed because I have had to work a night shift for the past couple of weeks but my cousin is a bit of a night owl and is always outside having a smoke in the early hours and swears blind that it is on the same days every week. One thing we both agree on is that it looks like they are either over the Ercall or the Wrekin. Both of which have become great discussions between us lately, but that is another topic of it's own.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 9:35 pm » by Alternateworld

1ofakind wrote:Love to know where your videos are shot pal. I live in Telford, myself and my cousin have both noticed strange things in the sky over the past couple of months. Every time they seem to appear between 2:00 am and 3:00 am on tuesday and wednesday. I'v only noticed because I have had to work a night shift for the past couple of weeks but my cousin is a bit of a night owl and is always outside having a smoke in the early hours and swears blind that it is on the same days every week. One thing we both agree on is that it looks like they are either over the Ercall or the Wrekin. Both of which have become great discussions between us lately, but that is another topic of it's own.

Between Shrews an Osw mate.

I'm rarely about at such early hours as 2-3am :sleep:

Not that it matters, it's busy up there all the time!

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 9:40 pm » by 1ofakind

alternateworld wrote:
1ofakind wrote:Love to know where your videos are shot pal. I live in Telford, myself and my cousin have both noticed strange things in the sky over the past couple of months. Every time they seem to appear between 2:00 am and 3:00 am on tuesday and wednesday. I'v only noticed because I have had to work a night shift for the past couple of weeks but my cousin is a bit of a night owl and is always outside having a smoke in the early hours and swears blind that it is on the same days every week. One thing we both agree on is that it looks like they are either over the Ercall or the Wrekin. Both of which have become great discussions between us lately, but that is another topic of it's own.

Between Shrews an Osw mate.

I'm rarely about at such early hours as 2-3am :sleep:

Not that it matters, it's busy up there all the time!

Thanks for the info pal, have some family by Oswestry. Very quiet area. Next time I am over there I will keep my eyes peeled.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 9:45 pm » by Iamcare

Im in the same area and although I have no pics or anything to show, I'd just like to lend my weight and say I'm seeing this kind of shit everywhere over shropshire at the moment. I see balls of light shooting across the sky and sometimes instantly turning direction or simply dissapearing.
My GF has also come running into the house on more than one occasion over the last month to tell me about the "weird ass lights in the sky"

I might take my camera out over the next few nights and see what it can pick up, but theres definately a wave of sightings in the area atm.

I personally think it might have something to do with RAF Valley AFB near by, as they always seem to be over the north wales area and that base is well known for aircraft testing and the like.
And in response to the guy who says its the same nights every week, I had the same experience on the Lynn Peninsula not so long ago where the same silent ORB of light appeared in the sky going south to North (again seemingly toward Valley AFB) at around 8pm nearly every other day I was there.
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage