SIGN THE PETITON FOLKS.. :flop:
Don't be one of the :sheep:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 23, 2008 10:14 pm » by Drjones

nutnut24 wrote:Done it...how has this 'slipped ' by me?! :bang;

:flop: :flop:

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 23, 2008 10:33 pm » by Spock

This is really interesting Dr.Jones. Not that long ago here in the U.S. (about a month maybe) there was a big media blitz on all the major news sites, followed by an hour long television news special, that talked about how vitamins were a sham and that they could even be dangerous.

My wife and I were stunned by this and in the back of my mind I thought this could be some sort of propoganda. Now with this codex - I am certain they want us to stop swallowing vitamins and start swallowing Prozac.

SPOCK
:alien:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 11:14 am » by Drjones

spock wrote:This is really interesting Dr.Jones. Not that long ago here in the U.S. (about a month maybe) there was a big media blitz on all the major news sites, followed by an hour long television news special, that talked about how vitamins were a sham and that they could even be dangerous.

My wife and I were stunned by this and in the back of my mind I thought this could be some sort of propoganda. Now with this codex - I am certain they want us to stop swallowing vitamins and start swallowing Prozac.

SPOCK
:alien:

I agree my friend,the world is being constructed in such a way as to take away our right to THINK FOR OURSELVES.I mean when you are ill with whatever disease or virus don't you think that mother nature has the answers for us,of course she does,if anything i believe in GOOD quality vitamins and so IT IS GOOD ADVICE that is most needed,perhaps we should have NATURAL therapy doctors everywhere instead of the normal docs?.If "they" the NWO manage to ban vitamins which i think they WONT(But only because of people like us standing up for our beliefs against them) then it would just increase the profits of ALL the drug manufacturers and as you say when someone is feeling down they are given prozac etc which is a flouride pill basically-fluoride=rat poison,funny how they do experiments on rats to assertain various parameters that then are used as a model for the human physiology which suprisingly is'nt supposed to differ that much,genetically i think.
Well i'm tired,see you around :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 2:06 pm » by Iwgmac8

Have signed . Thanks for the prompt Dr. J.
The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing

Socrates

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 27, 2008 8:35 pm » by Drjones

:flop: :flop:
MORE NAMES NEEDED...

Writer

PostMon Oct 27, 2008 9:19 pm » by Ducky

jon1313 wrote:This is for Canadians, I don't think there is a petition against this YET
http://www.the-peoples-forum.com/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=2371 :top: :top:
I was actually looking for the US version but could not find any thing after 2003 and i only found this
http://www.naturalproductsmarketplace.com/hotnews/33h28152842.html
I think this bill did not make it becuase you can still buy vitamins with out a perscription :flop: :flop:

Canadian here! Thanks for the link!
More than happy to sign it. :D
"It's best that we look forward. Yet, time to time, we see the shadows that gird our present thoughts, that will instill within us, a momentum of future possibilities"

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 28, 2008 11:38 am » by Drjones

ducky wrote:
jon1313 wrote:This is for Canadians, I don't think there is a petition against this YET
http://www.the-peoples-forum.com/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=2371 :top: :top:
I was actually looking for the US version but could not find any thing after 2003 and i only found this
http://www.naturalproductsmarketplace.com/hotnews/33h28152842.html
I think this bill did not make it becuase you can still buy vitamins with out a perscription :flop: :flop:

Canadian here! Thanks for the link!
More than happy to sign it. :D

Thanks my friend....if we dont start signing stuff like this and making our opinions known and listened to it'll only be a matter of time before we are charged for freakin breathing and the likes.. :evil:

Previous