Sign this petition to reduce or eliminate flouride in water

Initiate

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 2:40 pm » by Freeman2011

dlslith wrote:
ordell wrote:things like this can't be changed on the internet.

go to your town hall. city hall. county. fight locally. that's where sodium flouride is added to the water.

i drink .5 - 1 gal of pure 5 ppm sodium flouride tap water a day. i also bath in it.

i find that very few people care. flouride makes their teeth healthy. they insist, you see?

I know my teeth are white because of it, yet over the river in deeper Quebec, they don't have flouride and they all have shit stains on their teeth. Whether it's healthy or not, I dunno. Then again, what is?

That is some funny shit lol, I use non flouride toothpaste and my teeth are very white, The thing is if you look on any tootpaste with flouride in it says do not ingest so you are not being given a choice it is being forced upon us.
This video explains it pretty well
[youtube]tSKToTFitd0&feature[/youtube]

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 2:46 pm » by Slith

Good post Freeman. Thanks for that!

Indi, care to chipe in? right up your alley

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Initiate

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 2:50 pm » by Ordell

freeman2011 wrote:

go to your town hall. city hall. county. fight locally. that's where sodium flouride is added to the water.

i drink .5 - 1 gal of pure 5 ppm sodium flouride tap water a day. i also bath in it.

i find that very few people care. flouride makes their teeth healthy. they insist, you see?

If we can a get big amount of people to sign it can make a massive difference, One person on his or her own will not make a difference whatsoever, Did you know for every beer you drink you are overdosing nearly 4 times the recommended dose of flouride per day not including everything else you consume in that day and as you say our skin will absorb it as well when bathing and they tell us this is good for us :bang;

in WA?
i accept no liability for the content of this text or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

Initiate

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 2:54 pm » by Freeman2011

ordell wrote:
freeman2011 wrote:

If we can a get big amount of people to sign it can make a massive difference, One person on his or her own will not make a difference whatsoever, Did you know for every beer you drink you are overdosing nearly 4 times the recommended dose of flouride per day not including everything else you consume in that day and as you say our skin will absorb it as well when bathing and they tell us this is good for us :bang;

in WA?

we can only try :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 7:59 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

Flouride does the same thing to brain cells that aspartame does. Stimulates them too much that they die slowly. Toothpaste is not ingesting the flouride, and the amounts cannot be big enough to be the determining factor of death. It needs to add in with the beers, tv dinners, and high fructose corn syrup over and over again. Add enough msg and you have the reason why we have alot of fat ugly Americans.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 8:03 pm » by Photon

who actually discovered fluoride was bad for you? i wish someone could explain to me in lay mans terms everything.......
im clearly dumb as i thought it was good for ya!!! doh..

Initiate

PostWed Aug 17, 2011 12:53 am » by Freeman2011

mrmcnuggets wrote:Flouride does the same thing to brain cells that aspartame does. Stimulates them too much that they die slowly. Toothpaste is not ingesting the flouride, and the amounts cannot be big enough to be the determining factor of death. It needs to add in with the beers, tv dinners, and high fructose corn syrup over and over again. Add enough msg and you have the reason why we have alot of fat ugly Americans.

Hey i can relate to you regarding aspartame, I am allegic to that myself but i can avoid it just by viewing whats on the packaging, flouride is in nearly everything and it is not on a lot of packaging, the point with the toothpaste is it contains flouride which is toxic and has warnings on it so if you swallowed enough of it would kill you no doubt as its more concentrated in toothpaste, Over time the amounts of smaller concentrated flouride in nearly everything will do you a lot of damage, its all about moderation but as our bodies are made up of mostly of water it is very important to replace it with good water not bad, although we have to consume a lot of water to replace it, I hear you on the msg another thing i avoid like the plague.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 17, 2011 1:02 am » by Freeman2011

photon wrote:who actually discovered fluoride was bad for you? i wish someone could explain to me in lay mans terms everything.......
im clearly dumb as i thought it was good for ya!!! doh..

Thats a very good question, not too sure myself although i would strongly point towards independant scientists :flop: You can post that question on google (who actually discovered fluoride was bad for you?) i must warn you though it comes up with about 7,870,000 results, very good reading though if you would like to learn a lot about subject :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 17, 2011 1:07 am » by Freeman2011

where is drjones when you need him lol

Initiate

PostWed Aug 17, 2011 1:52 am » by Freeman2011

PreviousNext