Signs of a New World Order; about to be established

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 3:36 pm » by markvinkeslag

Before you read this, I have to apologize. I didn't have the time to finish or really glue it all together yet.
But these last couple of days I've seen so many signs of something about to happen that I want to post it anyway. It's not even a 10th of all the things and bits of evidence I want to discuss, but it will have to do. I hope my point will come across and you'll see the big picture just like me. Feel free to ask me any question you want and please... help me complete this post by adding to it or expressing your critique.

A New World Order (Incomplete, sometimes it's just keywords but... hopefully enough to get you thinking)

1. Introduction

I've never believed in any conspiracy theories because I never saw any motives for it. I never saw the big picture, I just stumbled upon little pieces that usually didn't make any sense to me. It must have been this year when it suddenly started to all come together and all made sense. Or should I say: Nóthing made sense anymore.

I'll give you a few examples.

-The illusion of choice
I was surprised to find out that both the left and right wing are basically informed by the same media. http://www.affordableschoolsonline.com/ ... Choice.jpg And almost every company is actually controlled by just a handful of people. http://www.infographicsonly.com/files/4 ... 305_o1.jpg Why did I never know that basically the entire western world is controlled by just a few? Who are these people and isn't that dangerous? How likely is it that there's a fair market and we, naive consumers aren't just being toyed with? And who's deciding what news we're being fed?

-Economic crisis.
I was thinking to myself, how come there is one? Did anything change? Was there a mayor disaster in the western world? Did we dig up huge amounts of gold or oil which unstablelized our currency? I couldn't think of any external factors, so it had to be us. The people. And who are in control of our money? Exactly, the banks and our government and they're clearly doing something wrong. Yet we keep following them blindly. We feed it our money. We expect them to come up with the solution. But they're clearly the only ones who could be responsible for it. We're feeding the cause.

-Acceptance
Aside from some meetings and a few protesters, why is the general public opinion 'I have nothing to hide so whatever...' when we found out about NSA spying on all of us. Why are we okay with the government taking away all of our rights step by step? Why are we okay with the American government telling us what to do and teaching us about human rights, yet they prosecute the guy who exposed the violation of the rights of the entire world without shame? Why can the US kill 56 alleged terrorists (proven to be civilians by Human rights groups) with drones in Jemen without most of the world knowing even knowing about it? Imagine the UK doing a drone strike on an alleged terrorist over us soil. What do you think their reaction would be?

I'd like to give you a lot more example but I would lose myself in the process. I'm hoping to keep this short . These are just
examples why I started to think someone or something is playing with us. It can't be explained otherwise. Things that are going on just don't add up. The world is obviously somebodys playground. But WHO is playing us?
There's so much written about this, just google New World Order or Illuminati and you'll stumble upon many conspiracy theories and 'evidence' for a secret society manipulating the world. I'm going to leave that untouched. We can't find out for sure because It's simply too high up the pyramid. What we cán do is study the events that don't make sense, argue what and whos true motives could hide behind it.

What I found out was that once I assumed there is in fact a secret society pulling our strings, playing with us and waiting for the right time to step up and establish a new world order weirdly...a lot of things started to make sense. Current events such as

The current society is very established. Succesful takeover requires chaos. Order out of chaos is their principle. The biggest event of all time has to be extremely well planned and needs the right climate and opportunities.

2.1 The right climate: Brainwashing
Two states of minds will be needed for a succesful takeover. First when everything is being set in place, during the slow processes of the preparations needed, we are put into a Sheep fase (blinded for everything being set in place) while a lot is going on. Like slowly changing opinion on gun ownership and disarming the nation. And thus justify shooting or arresting whoever doesn't want to be defenseless.
(Testing the waters more and more. Taking away our rights. Privacy. Militarizing the police. Documenting everyone more and more, fingerprints gps.
I believe we're in the transition between these two stages. The second stage is a very short stage when the slow preperations are completed. Right before the NWO will execute all of their plans they need us to be in a state of protest against our governments (last few years MANY videoclips promote rioting http://youtu.be/YX6Vl2dcAuY?t=3m40s )
Media is promoting individualism, self-love, immorality, atheïsm (wether you believe in a god or not religion is a big blockade for the NWO they would not go along with their violence, depopulation plans and also it's needed that people won't care enough about others to step up.
Individuals have noone else to turn to and won't organize against NWO out of fear. Your own mother could turn you in. (Like east berlin, DDR / Soviet union)

2.2 Ultimate chaos; The destruction of our currency

In 2011 economist Kyle Bass interviewed a senior member of the Obama administration about its planned solutions for fixing the US economy and trade deficit. Among the questions he asked was about US exports and wages. But the questions themselves were not nearly as important as the response he received from the senior administration official. In fact this single seven word response clarifies everything. Explains everything, and leaves little else to discuss! “We’re just going to kill the dollar. ” There it is. The entire agenda in one short sentence. It explains everything we’ve been seeing domestically and globally. That one statement makes every other question irrelevant or otherwise answers all economic mysteries and explains everything ­ nothing else matters! The murder of our national currency, the United States Dollar, is the ultimate agenda to be implemented under Obama. To ‘kill’ the dollar will subvert the United States and destroy it from within, causing choas like nothing else.

2.3 Ultimate chaos: Solar Flares, ceasing the opportunity

On September 1–2, 1859, the largest recorded geomagnetic storm occurred. Aurorae were seen around the world, even as far south as the Caribbean; those over the Rocky Mountains were so bright that their glow awoke gold miners, who began preparing breakfast because they thought it was morning. People who happened to be awake in the northeastern US could read a newspaper by the aurora's light. The aurora was visible as far from the poles as Cuba and Hawaii.
Telegraph systems (being the only technical devices in that time) all over Europe and North America failed, in some cases giving telegraph operators electric shocks. Telegraph pylons threw sparks.[8] Some telegraph systems continued to send and receive messages despite having been disconnected from their power supplies. Compasses and other sensitive instruments reeled as if struck by a massive magnetic fist. Scientists have warned that society as we know it, may be greatly disrupted by an intense solar flare predicted for 2013. A solar flare is a sudden eruption of intense high-energy radiation from the sun’s surface caused by a huge explosion on the surface of the sun. A Solar Flare could hit the Earth like a lightening bolt and knock out all electrical and navigational equipment in key parts of the World or even a complete shutdown across the globe.
Solar Flare Scientists believe it could damage everything from aircraft and ground controls, emergency services’ systems, emergency hospital equipment, banks and traffic controls, through to everyday items that we all take for granted such as home computers, tvs and the driver’s friend – the Sat Nav. Power grids could overheat and bring counties to thier knees whilst electronic items, navigation devices and even satellites could stop working after the Sun reaches its maximum power sometimein 2013. The effect of such a ‘storm’ could be felt for days, weeks or even months as we try to bring the World back on line with electricity, communications and vital services. The entire World relies on electricity and satelites for it’s day to day life and to suddenly be thrown into the dark ages will be a major disaster for anyone effected by the solar flare. It is beleived that such a phenomenon occurs only once about every 100 years. A once in a lifetime space storm is forecast to stretch from late into 2013 when the sun’s 22 year magnetic energy cycle coincides with its 11-year peak in superpowered sun spot activity. To make this even worse...According to a report published in December 2008, NASA’s THEMIS space craft discovered a hole in earth’s magnetic field which is 10 times as large as previously thought by scientists. The magnetosphere, is designed to protect the planet from the plasma of solar flares, but now it has a hole in it four time the size of the earth. This would create the perfect opportunity for something big to happen. Certainly, some of the recent government preparations speak to this possibility with FEMA stockpiling massive amounts of food and the acquisition of 2.6 billion rounds of ammunition by DHS. And with the roll-out of martial law.

3.1 NWO: Stepping up and taking over

Wolf in sheep clothes. Blaming the government, bringing prosperity and peace.
3.2 NWO: Total control
Technological advancement. Fear (individualism , death camps, no privacy) depopulation, one goverment, no religion, one currency, one code of law

Initiate

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 3:54 pm » by Termite

Welcome to DTV. You've come to the correct place.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 4:10 pm » by Webcat

:hiho: markvinkeslag :flop:

Interesting comments. :think:

Are you the Mark Vinkeslag on 'Facebook'? :look:

:cheers:

Writer

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 4:58 pm » by Santor

You just made the step forward to awareness and trusted your inner guts. You have made the choice to stop shutting up this little inner voice who keeps saying: 'something isn't right in this system'.

Awareness is a light that burns. Respect your own rhythm to digest the truth and unfortunately, do not have much expectation toward the people surrounding you to grasp and receive what you understand.

But in all that you have said in your original post, I mostly agree. We live in a world of manipulation. We are bathed in a highly mentally manipulated environment in which the strings are pulled by rich and powerful sociopath. Nonetheless, there is good in all the people and good people in all society. Hopefully, and probably, the good will prevail.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 5:13 pm » by Just a thought

markvinkeslag,

Welcome to DTV.

Do you really think a country would throw away the rights of its citizens and hand their power over to just a few?

After seeing that I believe they would.
You’ve come to the right place my friend.

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 7:34 pm » by markvinkeslag

Just a thought wrote:markvinkeslag,

Welcome to DTV.

Do you really think a country would throw away the rights of its citizens and hand their power over to just a few?

After seeing that I believe they would.
You’ve come to the right place my friend.

Really interesting. This shows the shift from government (democracy) to the big companies (the ones behind the new world order) perfectly.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 7:57 pm » by Phoenix rising

:hiho:

Has anyone also noticed how so many indigenous peoples have been bought into the fold, encouraged to accept our so called civil way of life whereas they were once fully self sufficient, one wonders why and its all about condensing the population for control, a self sufficient human is a free thinker, this must not be allowed and does not fit into the ideology of the NWO, as such these once self sufficient indigenous people now live in ram shack towns where they take to drugs and alcohol for comfort, we/they have been duped/indoctrinated into what civilisation is supposed to be, what we have now is a society that is so far removed from civilisation we don't even know it, such has been the programming, so there we have it we civilise people by de-civilising them
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 9:01 pm » by Webcat

Phoenix rising wrote::hiho:

Has anyone also noticed how so many indigenous peoples have been bought into the fold, encouraged to accept our so called civil way of life whereas they were once fully self sufficient, one wonders why and its all about condensing the population for control, a self sufficient human is a free thinker, this must not be allowed and does not fit into the ideology of the NWO, as such these once self sufficient indigenous people now live in ram shack towns where they take to drugs and alcohol for comfort, we/they have been duped/indoctrinated into what civilisation is supposed to be, what we have now is a society that is so far removed from civilisation we don't even know it, such has been the programming, so there we have it we civilise people by de-civilising them

Upload to Disclose.tv

The music is simply wonderful.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 10:07 pm » by Temps13

Who is doing it? follow the money & power,the same names keep coming up- congratulations you are now a conspiracy theorist
Bloodlines..control the world from the top down..they may even be controlled themselves by people from outside our civilization.Now you know.End of story.
Mass culling of humanity imminent.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13