Silent Furnace - what the hell is it?

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 6:22 am » by FancyThatCake

funny enuf they are actually even higher now ... WOW

$497 a year...
$160 every 3 months...
$70 a month

Please read your bible and turn away from this hoax and please don't waste your money. These guys talk about a higher consciousness and drop the F bomb about 10 times in their own sales pitch ... really?

We can't evolve ... go to other dimensions ... whatever without cursing ...really?

These guys are whack jobs ... ohh BTW one of then died already ... twice! HAHA

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 8:32 am » by elltorn

It's a conspiracy theory website ran by two arrogant nuts who believe that if you pay them $400 a year you may gain access to their knowledge of what the 'real world' is. Expect aliens, alternate realities, ancient civilisations, iluminati and other such conspiracy nonsense.... promoted by kind nut David Icke also.

A brilliant marketing scam and an amalgamation of a hundred different YouTube videos. I personally iistened to one of their free 'webinars', lots of arrogant nonsense and pseudo-science BS. More infuriating than entertaining unfortunately and anyone that pays the money needs a psych evaluation.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 9:04 am » by Seahawk

elltorn wrote:It's a conspiracy theory website ran by two arrogant nuts who believe that if you pay them $400 a year you may gain access to their knowledge of what the 'real world' is. Expect aliens, alternate realities, ancient civilisations, iluminati and other such conspiracy nonsense.... promoted by kind nut David Icke also.

A brilliant marketing scam and an amalgamation of a hundred different YouTube videos. I personally liistened to one of their free 'webinars', lots of arrogant nonsense and pseudo-science BS. More infuriating than entertaining unfortunately and anyone that pays the money needs a psych evaluation.

Thanks for the heads up, Eltorn. :flop:

You're absolutely right. Who the hell would pay that kind of money, when you can get all that- and so much more- for free, right here, at DTV???

Home, sweet home!! Gotta love it. :flop:

:hiho:

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 am » by *WillEase*

Seahawk100 wrote:
elltorn wrote:It's a conspiracy theory website ran by two arrogant nuts who believe that if you pay them $400 a year you may gain access to their knowledge of what the 'real world' is. Expect aliens, alternate realities, ancient civilisations, iluminati and other such conspiracy nonsense.... promoted by kind nut David Icke also.

A brilliant marketing scam and an amalgamation of a hundred different YouTube videos. I personally liistened to one of their free 'webinars', lots of arrogant nonsense and pseudo-science BS. More infuriating than entertaining unfortunately and anyone that pays the money needs a psych evaluation.

Thanks for the heads up, Eltorn. :flop:

You're absolutely right. Who the hell would pay that kind of money, when you can get all that- and so much more- for free, right here, at DTV???

Home, sweet home!! Gotta love it. :flop:

:hiho:

:cheers:

No shit, I was just thinking the exact same thing...word for word (except the home sweet home part)

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 7:44 pm » by timmidanger

wow it is interesting how well the elites of the past few centuries have succeeded in creating such shallow minded people such as your self, i think there is value it what these boi's are saying and they are right thier matrial isnt for everyone. however I agree with you that as soon as they starting charging for something like this it does become a little suspect, although i would like to look at all of there thoughts evidence and material before making up my mind that there nuts and don't know what there talking about.

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 7:45 pm » by timmidanger

A brilliant marketing scam and an amalgamation of a hundred different YouTube videos. I personally iistened to one of their free 'webinars', lots of arrogant nonsense and pseudo-science BS. More infuriating than entertaining unfortunately and anyone that pays the money needs a psych evaluation.

and i would say your the arrogant one images/icons/mad0034.gif

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 8:57 pm » by blogblobbog

Hi everyone,
I felt motivated to sign up and join in here because there is deceit involved with, at least Kacper.

I bought his Ebook on another site "Eden Biodome Revolution" on his promise of 60 days money back guarantee because I am seriously interested in biodynamic and organic gardening. I decided however not to use his construction method of a "cheap" biodome greenhouse. I mailed him 2-3 times and never got an answer or money back - almost 50€ - very overpriced - I am sure it it took 100th of the time it took me to produce my last CD as a musician, from scratch to final product (15€).

I even joined a Webinar and made use of his "live (?)" E-mail questions in order to make a polite complaint, saying he should follow repayment up. So he must have got that message! No answer

I find some of the stuff they talk about in Silent Furnace resonates and some is true, but they are laying claim to old knowledge and also probably BS and packaging it extortionately for the esoterical consumer addict, who can't live in the real world and learn through themselves.

It makes me mad when people claim to be in touch with God and the Universe, yet are lying racketeers. Far better an authentic self-proclaimed evil nutter who says he hates the world with envy. The Josh guy may be more sincere, at least, who knows.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 10:57 pm » by Elnorel

They're Scientology 2.0.

Same crap, now at a cheaper price. hehe
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 8:28 am » by gcisneros

In one case, Kacper Postawski, who lets it be known he made his millions (but not how it was from some kind of online book about tomatoes, and then skimming the fat off the notorious trade of a toxic potion called Adya Clarity, touted as the most important healing tonic in the world, and then found to be horrendously toxic and dangerous)…. boasts continually in this microscopic little town about how grotesquely rich he is. He lures the crusading American pilgrims into his lair with promises of financial gifts, spends a good deal of his time warning folks about the corruption and fraud of the ruling elite, the evils of hostile aliens harvesting human energy for their dastardly plots, and fishing for healing products he can promote to his list, then letting the big fat no care, no responsibility dollars tick over. Kacper is famous for being hit on the shin by a reversing taxi here in town this summer, and claiming to have died and been illuminated, selling his great wisdom at http://www.silentfurnace.com

from a friend's blog

Previous