Silent Furnace - what the hell is it?

Writer

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 11:07 am » by Bradders3110

Saw this link for a website and was intrigued

http://www.silentfurnace.com/skypesession/

It states it will be up and running soon and asks for your email address. The name seems a little sinister and the questions seem a little strange, though I could tick most of them. I've hit a wall on what I can find, but I know there are some good investigators on here. So what do you think?

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 11:12 am » by Iwanci

Could be a the Drug enforcement police trying to find new work by tracking down drug addicts? :mrgreen:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 11:28 am » by One-23

:flop:

Description of the organization and its target audience

PLEASE READ IN TOTALITY, LOGO DESCRIPTION BELOW:

Our company is a global entity of a very radical team of extremely talented individuals with the mission to help unleash the unlimited power of spirit in humanity and aid in the global mass awakening of consciousness.

Further, our long term aim is to help bring about a mature society which embraces higher frequency technologies such as zero-point energy(free energy), inverse gravity propulsion(anti-gravity technology), to build a radically different humanity on this planet. We fund and work with these types of projects as well.

This sounds like science-fiction, but it's what we do, and it's true.

Through the use of many modalities and tools, from Ayahuasca, Sacred Medicine Journeys, to Silent Retreats and Meditation we aid people through the journey of spiritual awakening and deepening into the secrets of the true nature of reality, our purpose here, and how things "really" work.

Interacting with our services as a client is very intense, it's like being burned in a fire that cleanses. Hence the name "furnace", but it is also very peaceful, silent and deep, hence "Silent",

Silent Furnace.

However, most of all, we use humor. So all seriousness aside, it's really hilarious and people laugh their asses off all the time. This is very important to communicate.

Our target audience: Someone intelligent, and ripe for real growth in their life, generally a slightly older audience with with a pull for deeper meaning in life, a pull to mystery and an aching heart for answers.

http://99designs.co.uk/logo-design/cont ... 7523/brief

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 11:30 am » by Toxic32

They must be trying to push a new drug they are developing for Alzheimer and are looking for a list of likely candidates. Thats why you need to you to fill in the form because they know you will forget the minuet you leave the page? What did I just say!
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 11:35 am » by Iwanci

Not buying it, its not a legit site and there are to many errors in that description, ie, the way it is written tells me that this is not a serious site.. sorry..

eg.. 'people laugh there arses off".. who would use this in a marketing context?

'slightly older audience with a pull?" .. why target a slighlty older audience? greater chance of middle age people questioning their lives and more dollars in this demographic to spend on some answers.. ie, targetting people going through a mid life crises perhaps?

Not to mention they use the word 'with' twice.. an obvious error indicative of the fact that someone rushed the script.. cant be serious...

anywho.. that's my limited analytical piece just with one glance... sure there are many anomalies if I read it closer....
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 11:41 am » by One-23

It's either a scam site or some cult site and too damn pricey :mrgreen:

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 11:59 am » by Iwanci

Step right up step right up.... everyone's a winner... hehehe

follow the money...and taddaaaa.... SCAM
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Writer

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 12:17 pm » by Bradders3110

Enlightment but at a price? Sounds about right. Silent Furnace.......older clients......sounds abit like a Dignitas service. :?

Initiate

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 12:42 pm » by Tonyw

It asks for your Phone No, and i am not giving that to nobody. Totally Bogus site.
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

Initiate

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 12:54 pm » by Switchtrip

A con by the looks of it.
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Next