Sinead O'Connor says new Pope is the AntiChrist!

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 5:13 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 5:19 pm » by Slith

One of her first statements is "I don't know anything about the man". Nuff said

She's an idiot. :badair:

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Initiate

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 6:32 pm » by Buhdoo

Slith wrote:One of her first statements is "I don't know anything about the man". Nuff said

She's an idiot. :badair:

She always was an idiot.. A catholic priest who's full of shit... Shocker.

The music/politics/religion thing.. Never works, the three subjects just explode when introduced to each other.

Bono is another one.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 6:38 pm » by Toxic32

I think she is also a self confessed bipolar sufferer ...Just another nice word for schizophrenic.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 6:53 pm » by Harbin

Toxic32 wrote:I think she is also a self confessed bipolar sufferer ...Just another nice word for schizophrenic.

That is unsubstantiated !
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 7:04 pm » by Chaindrive

As we all know o'connor is irish.. and we also know what was the major conflict in Ireland that has been going on for the past 500 years (+/-) either the 14th or 15th century.. the invasion of the Catholics and their beliefs into Ireland and ever sense that time the Protestants have been trying to drive OUT the Catholics with no real success at all.

It wouldnt surprise me a bit that sinead o' conner is/was a member of the Irish Republican Army. Even tho she doesnt know anything about this guy, none the less hes a Catholics, and thats her only beef.

Frankly... I dont hear much about the IRA anymore.. what happen to them? Was they finally crushed, the Catholics gave the Protestants more then enough compensation for all the years they were there etc.. havent kept track of whats been going on with this group..

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 7:11 pm » by *WillEase*

That is not what she said.
She said the office of the pope is anti-christian...big difference.
She's correct in what she said about not needing a mediator between you and God.
That was her point.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 7:29 pm » by Flecktarn

i like her sinead speaks her mind ,the catholic church has loads of skeletons in its closet along with loads of its priests
ImageImage

Initiate

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 7:58 pm » by Middleman

Chaindrive wrote: we also know what was the major conflict in Ireland that has been going on for the past 500 years (+/-) either the 14th or 15th century.. the invasion of the Catholics and their beliefs into Ireland and ever sense that time the Protestants have been trying to drive OUT the Catholics with no real success at all.

You just couldn't be more wrong. You've literally got it backwards. Not even the most hardcore Orangemen in Ulster see the history of Ireland that way.

Ireland has basically always been Catholic (except when it was Pagan). One of the major reasons they never embraced the Protestant reformation was because they saw it as the religion of their British colonialist oppressors.

There were previous schisms in the church, but basically was no such thing as a Protestant before Martin Luther and John Calvin, and they lived in the 16th century (so 1500s). Some people like to lump Henry VIII in there as well, but he lived at roughly the same time, and his was more of a self serving political split than a theological one.

It's Northern Ireland where the sectarian conflict has occurred in the last 100 odd years, and even there, the original Protestants were shipped in by the British, for the most part.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plantation_of_Ulster

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 9:20 pm » by Dagnamski

Her and Morrissey should have spout off for charity.

Whoever spouts the most crap gets to donate their popularisms to get a media attention whore award.

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Next