Sink holes and Army personals in Canada!!

Initiate

PostThu May 19, 2011 4:43 am » by Jesse89202

Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity.
-Mulder

PostThu May 19, 2011 6:58 am » by Hesop

I don't have any sound on this pc. Maybe you can enlighten me. I watched both vids (no sound).....
I seen railway maintenance vehicles at a bridge, or culvert, that became plugged, or saturated and washing out. (like they kinda new the conditions, and expected it, therefore, they were there to video it)
But there is clearly a waterway there, the camera just mainly focused on the railway.
Vid2 is just a google map.
Where's the sinklholes and military?

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 7:29 am » by Mediasorcerer

is this in relation to the religious prophecy of may 21? etc.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

PostThu May 19, 2011 7:48 am » by Hesop

OK, I think I got it. I loaded them on a stick and watched on the tube.

Video one, is just a washout though. It's not even certain when or where it was taken. But no sinkhole or mystery there.
Video 2, is just a google map, but a lady is narrating a story of troops and vehicles in Regina, Saskatchawan, Canada.
This is to the north of a U.S. Airbase in Montana, where some suspicious stories have emerged. It's also the home of the flight that flew "live" nukes across the U.S.

I know there are also growing concerns of some canucks, and conspiracies involving the military there. The whispers are, that Canada is going to seal up the borders in the event of something going on in the U.S.
These things I'm familiar with, but....still no sinkholes, and most likely nothing to do with the New Madrid Fault. It doesn't go anywhere near Saskatchawan.
But the military moving around again is notable. Pics would be nice. Also if it is regular Canadian military, or more of the contract type.

Writer

PostThu May 19, 2011 3:04 pm » by Iwokeup2009

good response hesop. i agree with you , the fact that there is running water under these tracks makes it seem like a normal likely occurrence.

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 3:07 pm » by Tuor10

Man, people see what they want to see.
It really is the bane of this whole area of alternative thinking.

Writer

PostThu May 19, 2011 3:14 pm » by Iwokeup2009

mediasorcerer wrote:is this in relation to the religious prophecy of may 21? etc.

you probably need to lay off the conspiracies buddy , may 21st is gonna be what you make of it , its all propaganda man to keep you in a certain mind frame , you gotta let it go ..

Initiate

PostThu May 19, 2011 4:11 pm » by Marley

The military are all over Manitoba and Saskachewan because of flooding in both provinces. I just returned from a weekend trip to Winnipeg where they have deployed 1000 troops to the area for sandbagging. The amount of military vehicles was astounding but not unusual if you have to move 1000 personel.
Do you think it is a key to own? To turn in a lock? It is not. It is up to you, through your endeavors to learn what you have forgotten and un-learn what you have been convinced to accept.

-Sigrun