Sink their navy, destroy their air force ...

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 2:50 am » by Muchtyman

No Doom Here ............................. :twisted:

Republican Senator urges Obama to support war with Iran, ‘confrontation’ with China

"The United States faces a possible war with Iran to curb its nuclear ambitions and a "period of confrontation" with China over its currency, a top US lawmaker warned Saturday.
Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said his fellow conservative, fresh from their historic elections romp this week, support "bold" action to deal with Iran.
If President Barack Obama "decides to be tough with Iran beyond sanctions, I think he is going to feel a lot of Republican support for the idea that we cannot let Iran develop a nuclear weapon," he told the Halifax International Security Forum.
"The last thing America wants is another military conflict, but the last thing the world needs is a nuclear-armed Iran... Containment is off the table."
The South Carolina Republican saw the United States going to war with the Islamic republic "not to just neutralize their nuclear program, but to sink their navy, destroy their air force and deliver a decisive blow to the Revolutionary Guard, in other words neuter that regime."
"

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/repu ... ion-china/

What our source reports is this:

• There is a planned Third World War, which will be nuclear and biological. Our source believes that this is on track to be initiated within the next 18-24 months.

• It is planned to begin with a strike by Israel on Iran. Either Iran or China will be provoked into a nuclear response. After a brief nuclear exchange, there will be a ceasefire. The world will be thrown into fear and chaos - all carefully engineered.

• The extreme state of tension will be used to justify heavy social and military controls in all western first world nations. Plans are already in place for that.

http://projectcamelot.org/anglo_saxon_mission.html

Initiate

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 2:54 am » by Mrark

• There is a planned Third World War, which will be nuclear and biological. Our source believes that this is on track to be initiated within the next 18-24 months.

Fingers crossed it wont happen, need more time to build "The Machine".

So Europe will be in the middle of the fight ?

I'd rather have America come clean first.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 11:49 am » by Muchtyman

Initiate

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 12:02 pm » by Godsofatlantis

Simular Article, Simular Story, Simular prediction EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

World War 3 was spose to start Last year, and its also spose to start sometime last month, and then of course sometime this month.

Now its starting sometime next year.
Will any of you freaks make up your mind when Instant doom is going to happen? Or are you just going to keep picking a random date out of a magic hat and then linking it to a New's article.

First of all World War 1 Wasn't expected or called World war 1 when it started. It was called the great war, and it was long after World War 1, they called it World War 1.

We don't know if or when World War 3 will ever start, and its very impossible to predict. It could happen next year, it could happen in 100 years, or it could happen in a billion years.

Do Some research, do your history. Have a look at what the times were like back then, and have a good feel of what they were like. Times were 100 times harder than what they are right now. No computers, No forums, No twitter, Just radio's book's, and communities, and it was very expensive to go on a holiday, expensive to fly on an Areoplane, expensive to buy a car, and people were poor back then much poorer than what they are now.

Right now everyone is more aware of what is going on, more educated, and there's alot of entertainment, and many way's to make a quick buck, and of course there are nuclear weopons. All of those things will make it very hard to start a war in a Major country. It's better to pick on a country that has no defence at all, and no Nuclear weopons.

America Can't Risk Iran getting a Nuclear weopon because when they do, Iran will have a lot more power, and it will be very hard to attack them because all Iran will have to do is strike America or any target if they aren't happy or don't get there way.

American's will not want to risk a Nuclear war because we all know they have enough power to destroy the entire world 10 times over. Once every country on the planet has nuclear weapons. That's it.

No more wars. No one would dare risk attacking a place with Nuclear weapons. That's why America want's to strike quick.

No one know's, and you shouldn't be expecting it. It will happen when it happens.

However IF America does strike Iran, and start a War with them. The people in power won't last a week. There will be protests, and it will be much harder to govern.

They can't risk it.

What is more profitable....A world with plenty of humans, life stock, money, population? Or a Dead planet?

Why world the "EVIL" elite want to destroy earth??? Your telling us they are soo powerful, and they want to destroy earth. If they wanted to destroy earth they would have done it 50 years ago during the cold war.

They don't want to destroy earth because earth would be worthless. So why start a war that could destroy the earth?

Pointless is it???? And damm stupid.

In conclusion the people trying to sell this shit are just fear mongers, and they do it every single year. Just to scare the shit out of people, and we never learn.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 12:23 pm » by Godsofatlantis

BUMP!!!!
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 12:26 pm » by Muchtyman

godsofatlantis wrote:Simular Article, Simular Story, Simular prediction EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

World War 3 was spose to start Last year, and its also spose to start sometime last month, and then of course sometime this month.

Now its starting sometime next year.
Will any of you freaks make up your mind when Instant doom is going to happen? Or are you just going to keep picking a random date out of a magic hat and then linking it to a New's article.

First of all World War 1 Wasn't expected or called World war 1 when it started. It was called the great war, and it was long after World War 1, they called it World War 1.

We don't know if or when World War 3 will ever start, and its very impossible to predict. It could happen next year, it could happen in 100 years, or it could happen in a billion years.

Do Some research, do your history. Have a look at what the times were like back then, and have a good feel of what they were like. Times were 100 times harder than what they are right now. No computers, No forums, No twitter, Just radio's book's, and communities, and it was very expensive to go on a holiday, expensive to fly on an Areoplane, expensive to buy a car, and people were poor back then much poorer than what they are now.

Right now everyone is more aware of what is going on, more educated, and there's alot of entertainment, and many way's to make a quick buck, and of course there are nuclear weopons. All of those things will make it very hard to start a war in a Major country. It's better to pick on a country that has no defence at all, and no Nuclear weopons.

America Can't Risk Iran getting a Nuclear weopon because when they do, Iran will have a lot more power, and it will be very hard to attack them because all Iran will have to do is strike America or any target if they aren't happy or don't get there way.

American's will not want to risk a Nuclear war because we all know they have enough power to destroy the entire world 10 times over. Once every country on the planet has nuclear weapons. That's it.

No more wars. No one would dare risk attacking a place with Nuclear weapons. That's why America want's to strike quick.

No one know's, and you shouldn't be expecting it. It will happen when it happens.

"Freaks" .......No need for name calling ........... :cheers:

Ain't me that's calling for War , It's Senator Graham ......and no way would he say something as provocative as that , unless backed by the pentagon . So I suggest you confine your disgust to him .

Just reporting what's out there , not making this up .

If you think I enjoy watching military posturing in the Strait of Hormuz and at other strategic positions surrounding Iran , you really misunderstand my motives for posting this .

You ain't gonna read about this in the news until it's too late .

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:50 pm » by Mediasorcerer

thanx great post,keep the info coming we need to know,dont pay any attention to others with less imagination,there is deep currents running in the affairs of humans,those who close there ears and bury heads are just frightened,i predicted a war with china many years ago from a dream i had,[ten yrs ago]
i know its gonna happen,usa will win,the enemys had a red star on there heads/helmets in the dream,i can oni presume it was china i saw,it was a hi tech short war with lasers i saw in my dream,usa won it too,thats my prediction,im stickin with it,unfortunately.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do