Sinkhole Swallows 8 Corvettes

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 6:34 am » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Feb 12, 2014

A sinkhole opened up in the Skydome area of the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Ky., and eight cars fell into the depths. :twisted:

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 6:42 am » by Slith

I just saw this. Some nice cars there.

General conspiracies?

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 11:09 am » by RATRODROB

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :ohno: one of my fave cars since a boy, at least it didn't take my favourites

when they still had chrome bumpers

and these babys, sweet old school

But getting back to the sink holes, I havnt seen much activity on them lately, they seemed to be popping up, or should I say down, everywhere last year.

why couldn't it have been a ford show room instead of corvette............. :cry:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 12:02 pm » by *WillEase*

RATRODROB wrote:
why couldn't it have been a ford show room instead of corvette............. :cry:

RRR

:lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 12:36 pm » by Middleman

I was on /x/ a few hours ago, and this funny thread came up about something called graboids being found in those Kentucky sink holes. Normally I wouldn't have payed it much attention, but then I noticed that the thread was deleted by the mods fairly quickly, which is unusual.

This is what was linked to in the deleted thread.

1. The National Corvette Museum Cover up:
2. In the sinkhole…. They found something they aren’t releasing to the media yet……
3. Fact – There have been 7 reports of sinkholes found in the area THE SAME DAY as the Corvette museum collapse. Fact – There are reports of continual screaming heard at the Corvette Museum the morning of the discovery. Fact – 4 professors at Western Kentucky University were called in. Fact – 1 geologist was called in from the University of California.
4. We demand to know what this is!
5. Can’t see it? Let’s enhance it.
6. Overheard on the scanner in Bowling Green, KY Officer – “The professor believes it could be caused by a graboid.” Dispatch – “10-4. Switch to secure channel.”
7. What is a graboid? Grabiod [gra-b-oid] noun 1. an organism; 2. A small worm that lived in a classed prehistoric era 3. A worm with a beak and is believed to have survived extinction.
8. What is a graboid? While they are small – some graboids have been known to be much larger.
9. For instance, here is a diagram of what we believe is under the earth in Bowling Green, KY
10. Adding it up: 1. 2. 3. 4. Multiple sinkholes Photo evidence Name “Graboid” said aloud on a scanner

Apparently graboids are some kind of science fiction worm.

It should be noted that other threads about the sinkholes have since gone up on /x/ and NOT been deleted, for what it's worth, but none of them have contained this specific info about police scanners and graboids.

It's probably just a silly coincidence, but I thought I'd mention it on the off chance that it's not.

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 5:48 pm » by The57ironman

Sinkhole Swallows 8 Corvettes

Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 5:50 pm » by OtheklzeR

my mole people subjects plan on giving me a
63 split window for my birthday

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 8:20 pm » by The57ironman

...corvettes are a part of the old american dream... :mrcool:
(let's not go there) :mrgreen:

Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 10:13 pm » by 99socks

Middleman wrote:I was on /x/ a few hours ago, and this funny thread came up about something called graboids being found in those Kentucky sink holes. Normally I wouldn't have payed it much attention, but then I noticed that the thread was deleted by the mods fairly quickly, which is unusual.

This is what was linked to in the deleted thread.

1. The National Corvette Museum Cover up:
2. In the sinkhole…. They found something they aren’t releasing to the media yet……
3. Fact – There have been 7 reports of sinkholes found in the area THE SAME DAY as the Corvette museum collapse. Fact – There are reports of continual screaming heard at the Corvette Museum the morning of the discovery. Fact – 4 professors at Western Kentucky University were called in. Fact – 1 geologist was called in from the University of California.
4. We demand to know what this is!
5. Can’t see it? Let’s enhance it.
6. Overheard on the scanner in Bowling Green, KY Officer – “The professor believes it could be caused by a graboid.” Dispatch – “10-4. Switch to secure channel.”
7. What is a graboid? Grabiod [gra-b-oid] noun 1. an organism; 2. A small worm that lived in a classed prehistoric era 3. A worm with a beak and is believed to have survived extinction.
8. What is a graboid? While they are small – some graboids have been known to be much larger.
9. For instance, here is a diagram of what we believe is under the earth in Bowling Green, KY
10. Adding it up: 1. 2. 3. 4. Multiple sinkholes Photo evidence Name “Graboid” said aloud on a scanner

Apparently graboids are some kind of science fiction worm.

It should be noted that other threads about the sinkholes have since gone up on /x/ and NOT been deleted, for what it's worth, but none of them have contained this specific info about police scanners and graboids.

It's probably just a silly coincidence, but I thought I'd mention it on the off chance that it's not.

TREMORS. :sunny:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 14, 2014 4:31 pm » by Cosmine

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Next