SIR BOB GELDOF: ‘ALL HUMANS WILL DIE BEFORE 2030′

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 7:23 pm » by Phoenix rising

The musician-turned-activist reckons the world will end in 2030 – leading to the extinction of humankind.

Sir Bob, 61, based his miserable prediction on the effects of climate change.

“The world can decide in a fit of madness to kill itself,” he told a group of youngsters at a summit in Johannesburg, South Africa.

The former Boomtown Rats singer also warned “the next war will not be a World War One or a World War Two, it will be the end.”

He added: “We may not get to 2030. We need to address the problem of climate change urgently.”

Sir Bob is best-known for his attempts in helping to fight famine in Africa, staging Live Aid at Wembley Stadium in 1985.

He finished his speech by apologising for being “bloody miserable”, but added: “just get on with it”.

Despite the dire warnings on climate change, it emerged last month that a million square miles of Arctic seas have frozen in the past year as a new environmental trend takes hold, dubbed “global cooling”.

The extraordinary “reverse” of global warming has led to a 60 per cent rise in ice-covered ocean. Just six years ago, some scientists were predicting that all of this ice would have melted away by 2013.

The big chill has persuaded some experts that temperatures will keep falling for decades and throws fresh doubts on claims that global warming will devastate the planet.

Details of the latest twist in the debate emerged in a secret memo to the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.

It says that a chillier-than-usual summer has left a thick ice layer stretching from the Canadian islands to the northern coast of Russia.

The ice prevented dozens of yachts and a cruiser getting through America’s North-West Passage.

The shock memo surfaced just days before the Arctic freeze is about to begin and six years after warnings that global warming would melt the ice by this winter.

An ice-free Arctic was boldly predicted in a 2007 by Professor Wieslaw Maslowski, of the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California.

He said his grim but conservative estimate was provided by the most realistic computer models. Cambridge University expert Professor Peter Wadhams added: “This is not a cycle, not just a fluctuation. In the end, it will all just melt away quite suddenly.”

On the back of the dire warnings, billions of pounds were invested in green measures to combat agents of climate change such as greenhouse gas emissions.

But the secret UN memo revealed that the ice has spread quickly following the smallest ever frozen surface area, this time last year.

It also shows how governments who fund the panel are terrified at the implications of the new predict

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://theviralpost.com/?p=264
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 7:29 pm » by Tuor10

Fuck off Bob you no mark cu.t.

That piece of crap has ripped people off bad with his past prophesies of mass Human extinction.

How has that dog improved the lives of the thousands' who die every day of hunger in Africa?

Initiate

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 7:55 pm » by iamanalien

couldn't agree more hes a twat , and when 2040 comes ill say a big happy birthday to him if the bastard is still alive.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 8:37 pm » by Phoenix rising

Of course i don't believe the world will end, as always i post only for consideration :flop:

Initiate

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 9:38 pm » by Domeika

So I presume old Bob did his part by holding his breath and walking to South Africa?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 11:10 pm » by Constabul

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 11:33 pm » by Phoenix rising

Domeika wrote:So I presume old Bob did his part by holding his breath and walking to South Africa?

:lol: :lol: :flop: whats his carbon foot print like :think:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 12:01 am » by RATRODROB

why does he preach this shit to a group of youngsters, what the fck can they do about it, it will maybe make the kiddies more aware, but it will probably just raise their levels of anxiety for the next 20yrs.

He should be going after and taking on the fckn culprits like governments, big industries and oil companies etc.

I recon old Bob is just one of THEM anyhow.

NOTE; personally, I aint really got a clue if climate change is real, or who or what is responsible for it, could just be a normal cycle that the earth goes through now and then.
but old Bob, with all his influence, is skirting round the edges, go on Bob, go after the big boys, what have ya got to lose, your nearly dead anyhow.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 2:02 am » by Akashicrebel

Why every time this guy having a bad Monday we all need to no about it???

And let me guess .

He don't no when exactly in 2030,

but

It's going to be a Monday....

:sunny:
Leave God out of this. He wants no part with what's happen next.

........................................Image

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 2:24 am » by Cia212

What a shrill moron. Wasn't he supposed to be saving Africa? How did that work out?

Next