Skittles, Arizona Watermelon Soda and Cough Syrup = ODN

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 8:45 pm » by Savwafair2012

It Wasn’t Just ‘Skittles’ Trayvon Was Carrying

Twitter was in meltdown when the verdict came Saturday night in the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin trial. Facebookers like this one were among many writing their fair share of posts on the trial and its outcome.

One online site in particular captured considerable attention – well over 100,000 visits a day and a public post-trial thank-you from Robert Zimmerman, father of the younger Zimmerman: “I have thanked Mark Omara and Don West. Now I would like to extend our heartfelt appreciation to you, our friends at CTH.”

The Conservative Treehouse (aka “CTH” and “The Last Refuge”) earned Zimmerman’s grateful acknowledgement because of its extraordinary investigative work undertaken throughout the saga, particularly in obtaining through Freedom of Information Act and publishing public records that revealed the corruption and racism connected to the charges and the trial itself, naming who was involved regardless of how high up the political food chain it went, in what the investigative bloggers called “The Zimmerman Railroading.”

Among its reports, Trayvon Martin’s drug use, explaining how the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail drink he carried that night are ingredients that, when mixed with dextromethorphan (DXM) cough syrup, create “Lean”, a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term. According to the autopsy report, Martin’s liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse

:shooting: :obsessed: :pray:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Writer

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 11:57 pm » by Xxlegalizeitxx

Ha! weird, im sippin on some as I saw this post exept im rockin Sprite not Arizona. I don't see the big issue with it as long as you don't do it regularly. after a hard day of work I used to just grab a beer and then another one and by the end of the night im down like 4 beer which doesn't sound like a lot but the tab starts climbing and I didn't like the way I felt afterwords. so I recently switched over and started to sip some lean instead. definitely takes the edge off. now that iv said that im not trying to set an example for anyone elts telling them to do it, im just showing that its not as bad as everyone thinks it is. the people who this its very bad are most likely the people who thing Pot is a dangerous drug when its REALLY NOT. I stick to my pot and lean and for a while I did MDMA every few months but that has stopped in the past year or so.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 12:49 am » by iamanalien

only losers take drugs..... and ride bicycles.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 5:16 pm » by Savwafair2012

Sorry didn't see that other post

as usual
I should
:look:
first
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml