SKY ANOMALIES OVER ENGLAND

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 4:18 pm » by Savwafair2012

A REFLECTION OFF OF A PLANE MAYBE?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Date of sighting: June 24, 2013

Location of sighting: Derby, England

Very cool catch of a UFO during sunset. This being the most important point...sunset, because its during sunset that cloaked UFOs become visible for anywhere from a tens of seconds to a few minutes. It has to do with the angle of the sun being at a 90 degree angle to the people on the ground and the UFO bends light around its ship to appear invisible. Because of the shields bend light around the ship 180 degrees, it is invisible, however at sunset the sun is at a 90 degree+ angle which means one side of the UFO shield has to over compensate and bend its light 180+90 degrees or it will become visible for a short time. One thing I know for sure...I got to love this guys attitude. SCW

Eyewitness states:
This object has appeared night after night, at different times and in different places! If calling this object something you can easily understand, like a balloon or Venus makes you feel better, so you don't have to think to much & you can keep your blinkered, mind controlled, mind set in tact, then great! Knock yourself out! But it does not change the fact it is a flying saucer! P.S. If your being paid by the government to pooh pooh these things on purpose, THEN YOUR A SAD EXCUSE OF A PERSON AND A TRAITOR TO HUMAN KIND! I hope the money is worth your soul! Blessings.
][/youtube]
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 4:55 pm » by Savwafair2012

Then there is this one over : Leicester, England

Date of sighting: June 17, 2013

Time: 22:20 (10:20 pm)

Source: http://www.uk-ufo.co.uk

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 10, 2013 8:38 pm » by Savwafair2012

Hummmmmmmm
ufo-orbs-wiltshire-avebury-and-silbury-hill-t85141.html
Maybe time to merg that post over here

:flop: :flop: :flop:

But then again I'm not a mod
:owned:
FAIR USE NOTICE.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 13, 2013 8:01 pm » by Savwafair2012

[imghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vEX15tHditU/UgmApXpPwNI/AAAAAAAARVM/QLu81MvEfeE/s400/UFO,+UFOs,+sightings,+sighting,+orb,+orbs,+alien,+aliens,+UK,+England,+space,+NASA,+top+secret,+area+51,+angel,+angels,+Justin+Bieber,+Selena+Gomez,+2013-08-13+at+8.37.47+AM.png][/img]

This glowing orb is not the moon. I saw the moon last night and its only a long splinter and wont be a full moon for awhile. This orb does begin to move and drops down into the clouds to hide. Nice catch of a UFO over Derby for the past year. This type of UFO has been frequently reported by UK press in the Derby area off and on all year.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.

Initiate

PostTue Aug 13, 2013 8:09 pm » by Arella

i don't know what makes me say this but ill say it anyway because it just popped in my head A REFLECTION OFF OF A PLANE MAYBE?

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 2:44 am » by RATRODROB

Arella wrote:i don't know what makes me say this but ill say it anyway because it just popped in my head A REFLECTION OFF OF A PLANE MAYBE?

:lol: :lol: :owned:

:flop: RRR :alien51:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 3:50 am » by Temps13

Sav,Ratro..at the risk of repitition (& I have no affiliation with this site but i check it every day) my favourite ufo site atm is latest_ufo_sightings.net..they keep having footage of those orbs that form in triangles with others on the end..sometimes it seems every day..I mean you can look back through the last 6 months archives you'll see what I mean.
Absolutely fckn loads of really good footage
Somebody there is doing a really good job..I always go there & DTV every day..& I check casebook thats a bit hit & miss tbh
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 10:06 am » by RATRODROB

Temps13 wrote:Sav,Ratro..at the risk of repitition (& I have no affiliation with this site but i check it every day) my favourite ufo site atm is latest_ufo_sightings.net..they keep having footage of those orbs that form in triangles with others on the end..sometimes it seems every day..I mean you can look back through the last 6 months archives you'll see what I mean.
Absolutely fckn loads of really good footage
Somebody there is doing a really good job..I always go there & DTV every day..& I check casebook thats a bit hit & miss tbh

Thanks Temps, always lookn for the best vids, :flop:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 6:39 am » by Temps13

You guys see that story/video of the UFOS over the PYRAMID SHAPED Luxor hotel in Las Vegas?
You know how kirellian or whatever photography shows energy beams coming out of the top of the great pyramid?
W ell for the last few years locals have been filming ufo orbs (the monitoring orbs) jostling into the bream of light that comes out the top of the fake Luxor hotel pyramid..as if they think its the real deal or something & are expecting it to do ..something..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 4:51 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

Eyewitness states:

What I thought was a comet!! turns out to be even stranger!.....I think this is some type of vortex tube, created by a zero point energy craft........
FAIR USE NOTICE.

Next