sky is yellow

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:39 am

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 8:52 pm » by E6722maj


ok, i may be very stoned, and still pissed off that i can't access youtube, but the sky outside right now looks yellow. full cloud cover, definite yellow tinge. looks weird. :headscratch:


manchester uk is my location btw
whatever

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:57 pm

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 8:55 pm » by Zer0


e6722maj wrote:ok, i may be very stoned, and still pissed off that i can't access youtube, but the sky outside right now looks yellow. full cloud cover, definite yellow tinge. looks weird. :headscratch:


manchester uk is my location btw


Pics or bs.... DUMBASS!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:08 am

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 8:56 pm » by Freeyourmindnow


Image

no yellow sky here, Holland :think:

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:11 pm

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 8:58 pm » by Cornbread714


You should consult the definitive work on the subject: The Yellow Sky by Pierre.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 21447
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:20 am
Location: Odin's Palace

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 9:09 pm » by The57ironman


we had thunderstorms the other day and at a time close to sunset , the whole grayness turned to a yellow haze ....very eerie...a golden cloud cover....
Collapse is a series of events that sometimes span years.
Each event increases in volatility over the last event,
but as time goes on these events tend to condition the masses.


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:39 am

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 9:37 pm » by E6722maj


i'm afraid my phone camera pretty much failed to capture the yellowness my eyes saw, however here's the pic i took with it
Image
whatever

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:57 pm

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 pm » by Zer0


FAIL THREAD!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:39 am

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 10:40 pm » by E6722maj


bump for oto


.
whatever

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:35 pm

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 11:40 pm » by Docdrdeath


There is a yellow thing in the sky today thtat I haven't seen for a while.....I forget it's name.... oh yah tha sun :sunny:
If you stand for Nothing, You'll fall for anything

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:39 am

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 11:44 pm » by E6722maj


docdrdeath wrote:There is a yellow thing in the sky today thtat I haven't seen for a while.....I forget it's name.... oh yah tha sun :sunny:



:cheers:
whatever



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
THANKS FOR SHARING... LIKED US?!