Sky News: Iran and al-Qaeda cooperating on terror attacks

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 12:05 am » by Spock

jet17 wrote:
spock wrote:A SHIT TON OF INFO FROM AN ISRAELI BACKED INFORMATION SERVICE

From the "JEWISH VISUAL LIBRARY!":

Their disclaimer: "A Division of the American-Israeli Cooperative "Enterprise."

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... roots.html

certainly they would have the correct information right?

And of course you can NEVER believe AN AMERICAN or a Jew right Jet. The only truth is being piped in from Hezbollah and Rense.com.

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 12:10 am » by Spock

FACTS: Regardless of what the extremist Muslims, Phaeton, NoEntry and Jet wish to be true: :flop:

The Hebrews entered the Land of Israel about 1300 B.C.E., living under a tribal confederation until being united under the first monarch, King Saul. The second king, David, established Jerusalem as the capital around 1000 B.C.E. David’s son, Solomon, built the Temple soon thereafter and consolidated the military, administrative and religious functions of the kingdom. The nation was divided under Solomon’s son, with the northern kingdom (Israel) lasting until 722 B.C.E., when the Assyrians destroyed it, and the southern kingdom (Judah) surviving until the Babylonian conquest in 586 B.C.E. The Jewish people enjoyed brief periods of sovereignty afterward until most Jews were finally driven from their homeland in 135 C.E.
Jewish independence in the Land of Israel lasted for more than 400 years. This is much longer than Americans have enjoyed independence in what has become known as the United States. 4 In fact, if not for foreign conquerors, Israel would be more than 3,000 years old today.

Palestine was never an exclusively Arab country, although Arabic gradually became the language of most of the population after the Muslim invasions of the seventh century. No independent Arab or Palestinian state ever existed in Palestine. When the distinguished Arab-American historian, Princeton University Prof. Philip Hitti, testified against partition before the Anglo-American Committee in 1946, he said: “There is no such thing as ‘Palestine’ in history, absolutely not.”

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 12:11 am » by domdabears

Every fuckin day on this site.

It's a broken record over there.

I am so sick and tired of hearing about their problems.

You guys and the media drove me to hate everyone in the mid east. I don't care about anyone there.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 12:24 am » by Svaha

spock wrote:FACTS: Regardless of what the extremist Muslims, Phaeton, NoEntry and Jet wish to be true: :flop:

The Hebrews entered the Land of Israel about 1300 B.C.E., living under a tribal confederation until being united under the first monarch, King Saul. The second king, David, established Jerusalem as the capital around 1000 B.C.E. David’s son, Solomon, built the Temple soon thereafter and consolidated the military, administrative and religious functions of the kingdom. The nation was divided under Solomon’s son, with the northern kingdom (Israel) lasting until 722 B.C.E., when the Assyrians destroyed it, and the southern kingdom (Judah) surviving until the Babylonian conquest in 586 B.C.E. The Jewish people enjoyed brief periods of sovereignty afterward until most Jews were finally driven from their homeland in 135 C.E.
Jewish independence in the Land of Israel lasted for more than 400 years. This is much longer than Americans have enjoyed independence in what has become known as the United States. 4 In fact, if not for foreign conquerors, Israel would be more than 3,000 years old today.

Palestine was never an exclusively Arab country, although Arabic gradually became the language of most of the population after the Muslim invasions of the seventh century. No independent Arab or Palestinian state ever existed in Palestine. When the distinguished Arab-American historian, Princeton University Prof. Philip Hitti, testified against partition before the Anglo-American Committee in 1946, he said: “There is no such thing as ‘Palestine’ in history, absolutely not.”

They did not enter Israël, they invaded Israël, small difference :lol:
And king David, great man, sent a man into war knowing that this man would get killed, so David could have his wife .. but God forgave him ...of course.
Fortunately karma is a bitch.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 12:32 am » by Jet17

spock wrote:
jet17 wrote:
spock wrote:A SHIT TON OF INFO FROM AN ISRAELI BACKED INFORMATION SERVICE

From the "JEWISH VISUAL LIBRARY!":

Their disclaimer: "A Division of the American-Israeli Cooperative "Enterprise."

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... roots.html

certainly they would have the correct information right?

And of course you can NEVER believe AN AMERICAN or a Jew right Jet. The only truth is being piped in from Hezbollah and Rense.com.

No not really, I see what both sides do.

But I don't agree with either one of them.

I just like to keep things fair between the hatred, and equal in bias between them.

I can see exactly why things are the way they are though, and alot of it has to do with pissed off aggression because of being bullied to accept a democracy that others just don't want to accept because of their ways of life.

So alot of it is still pushed forward until the start to retaliate, it's called Blowback.

All sides are guilty, some countries are still catching up to democracy, and humanity, but they should never be forced once their borders have been established to accept any life of another country, by means of war~! Nor should their lands be taken from them.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 12:37 am » by Jet17

spock wrote:FACTS: Regardless of what the extremist Muslims, Phaeton, NoEntry and Jet wish to be true: :flop:

I am an Extremist Muslim?

I am Agnostic, it's better than all these foolhearted "religions".

I only accept that there is a higher power than me, like the sun moving across the sky is mightier than me, and a power greater than that. I don't put a name on a face, or call a mythology my incarnated God.

I don't sit on my knees and act like I am doing some good but whispering words to empty space in front of me, I would rather do what good I can in the world by my own hands.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 12:50 am » by 44z44

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 1:58 am » by Flecktarn

October 05, 2009
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past
A photograph of the Iranian president holding up his identity card during elections in March 2008 clearly shows his family has Jewish roots.

A close-up of the document reveals he was previously known as Sabourjian – a Jewish name meaning cloth weaver. The short note scrawled on the card suggests his family changed its name to Ahmadinejad when they converted to embrace Islam after his birth.

The Sabourjians traditionally hail from Aradan, Mr Ahmadinejad's birthplace, and the name derives from "weaver of the Sabour", the name for the Jewish Tallit shawl in Persia. The name is even on the list of reserved names for Iranian Jews compiled by Iran's Ministry of the Interior.
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 2:03 am » by Flecktarn

Neturei Karta: Ahmadinejad wants peace
Fringe ultra-Orthodox anti-Zionist group meets with Iranian president following his controversial UN speech. Delegation’s Rabbi Weiss: 'We know he is not an enemy to the Jews, he has a Jewish community in his country that he honors, defends and supports'
Neta Sela
Published: 09.25.08, 13:08 / Israel News

After his virulently an anti-Zionist speech at the United Nations General Assembly on Tuesday drew reactions the world over, a group of Neturei Karta rabbis met in Manhattan on Wednesday with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Neturei Karta is a fringe ultra-Orthodox group formally created in 1935, that opposes Zionism and calls for the dismantling of the State of Israel on the grounds that they believe Jews are forbidden to have their own state until the coming of the Messiah

During the meeting members of the delegation presented the Iranian president with a $700 silver trophy as a sign of friendship.

Rabbi Yisroel David Weiss, who took part in the meeting, told Ynet the encounter was “very successful” and was conducted in a warm and friendly environment.

Not against Jews, against Zionists
Rabbi Weiss said the delegation thanked Ahmadinejad for his positive treatment of Iran’s Jewish community.

“We know he is not an enemy to the Jews, he has a Jewish community in his country that he honors, defends and supports.”

The rabbis added that Ahmadinejad "is not against the Jews, but against the Zionist regime.”

The difference between Zionism and Judaism was discussed in the meeting as well.

Explaining the common thread between Neturei Karta and Ahmadinejad, Rabbi Weiss said, “The Iranian President understands the difference and understands that not everyone bears the Zionist outlook.

“Not everyone wants to see the destruction of Judaism and participate in the Zionist infidelity but rather solely to pray and hope for the end of the State of Israel,” he said.

According to the rabbi, the Iranian president does not deny the Jewish Holocaust, but rather resists what he calls Zionist invasion and occupation of the land of Israel and the suffering caused to the Palestinians. “The Zionists use the Holocaust as an excuse for their crimes,” said Weiss.

According to him, there are also Jews who are loyal to the Torah and against Zionism for its denial of God.

“Ahmadinejad, like us, understands the difference between Judaism and Zionism,” claimed Rabbi Weiss who emphasized that the Iranian president is not looking for ways to bomb Israel.

“It is the complete opposite; he wants peace and not to destroy the Jewish nation, that’s what he explained to us. He is against the difficulties generated by the Zionist nation against the Palestinians,” he said.

The Neturei Karta representative responded to President Shimon Peres’ comments, “Throughout the generations, God told us that the Torah is our protection.

“Due to the Zionist leadership’s denial of the Torah and diversion from its path, the warnings written in it are being ignored. This is likely to bring the Jewish nation to catastrophic outcomes as we see today and this is what we are fighting against,” said Rabbi Weiss.http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 30,00.html
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 2:08 am » by Flecktarn

Obama: Israel must be disarmed before Middle East peace
May 30, 2010
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and President Obama agrees that Israel need to give up its nuclear weapons

Friday, the 189 member nations of the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty agreed to brand Israel as the stumbling block towards peace in the Middle East. This time it was not the Jewish settlers in the so-called West bank that was the aggressors that needed to be «frozen».

This time the Islamic block in the United Nations that pushed for a «Middle East zone free of nuclear weapons and all other weapons of mass destruction». A conference must be convened in 2012 to assure this zone to be implemented.

This Arab idea of a WMD-free zone, meant to pressure Israel to give up its undeclared nuclear arsenal, was endorsed by the 1995 NPT conference but never acted on.

Israel has long said a full Arab-Israeli peace must precede such weapons bans. But at this conference the US, Israel’s chief supporter, said it welcomed «practical measures» leading toward the goal of a nuke-free zone, and US diplomats discussed possibilities with Israel.

A sticking point had been a passage naming Israel, reaffirming «the importance of Israel’s accession to the NPT», a move that would require it to destroy its estimated 80 or so nuclear warheads.

Iran demanded that this NPT session insist Israel join the treaty before a 2012 conference. Egypt’s UN Ambassador Maged Abdelaziz told reporters the Arab position was softer — that Israel’s accession to the treaty would come as «part of the process» begun in 2012.

Although the Israelis apparently had acquiesced to US urging that they take part in such a 2012 discussion, they then objected to participating under terms in which they were the only nation mentioned in this way, diplomats said.

In the end, the singling out of Israel remained in the text, and Tauscher said that would «seriously jeopardize» US efforts to persuade the Israelis to attend 2012 talks.

Source: Jerusalem Post.

My comment:

North America as a Nuclear free zone is a noble thought. I am sure Mexico would like to vote «yes». The idea is that the globe will be a better place where everyone works for peace, if only USA gives up its nuclear arms.

The nuclear reactor at Dimona in Israel.
While the US is surrounded by friends, Israel is in circled by enemies. They tried to destroy Israel in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973. All these pan-Arabic wars was started before Israel developed its first nuclear bomb.

Not so strange, there have been no Pan-Arabic war on Israel after the Jewish state told the Arabs they have nuclear arms. It looks like the Jewish nuclar bomb held back the Arabic desire for more wars to get rid of the Jewish state.

If the Arabs succeeds to remove the nuclear bombs of Israel, I guess the desire for more wars will come back?

Because no one, absolutely no one seems to link the Nuclear free zone talk to a demand for the Arabic Islamic world to first recognize the state of Israel.

For Israel, there is another challenge. Nuclear missiles, does not confine it selves to borders on the ground. The Islamic Word do already have nuclear arms.

Is Pakistan ready to give up their nuclear bombs?

I guess not.

Is is ok that Pakistan can threaten Israel with nuclear weapons, and Israel not being able to counter?

Will Pakistan one day become the next «Talibanland», or ruled by a leader that supports Osama Bin Laden?

The Obama administration do support the hidden Islamic agenda of getting rid of the Jewish state. if not, they would have veto this Arabic «peace proposal».

Read about US Vice President Joe Biden being honored by nuclear armed Pakistan:
ImageImage

PreviousNext