Sky Watching

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 2:52 am » by Elnorel

I live in a city so tough luck for me. :yell:

Do you have a spot away from the city with similar conditions?
Must be magical. :flop:
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 3:00 am » by Rydher

I wish I did. When I went up to Northern Georgia/ North Carolina I stayed up one night until very early in the morning. I was floored that you could actually see the Milky Way. The next night I did the same but had a star chart up on the PC and had a great time actually seeing the constellations, rather than just seeing them on a computer screen.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 10:27 am » by Garciaface

I'm one swatch further to the right. Using NVGs, I can see that space is actually a solid wall of stars. :alien:

Initiate

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 10:33 am » by Achnaton

I live in the city aswell and there's a lot of artificial light, so there goes observing the stars.

I was in the countryside last summer and for the first time seen the milkyway! man I was delighted as you can imagine.

Im watching the skies a lot, seeing lotta weather manipulation like chemtrails but at night I also encounter many UFO's ( Military, extra dimensional or extra terestrial)

peace!

Initiate

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 10:38 am » by Alternateworld

garciaface wrote:I'm one swatch further to the right. Using NVGs, I can see that space is actually a solid wall of stars. :alien:

:cheers:

I know the feeling!

Upload to Disclose.tv

To my human eye, i reckon the sky here is on average about a 3-4 on the above scale

Interesting to see that scale thanks, nice post!

Initiate

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 10:43 am » by Garciaface

Alternateworld, I know that guy! :alien: See him all the time. I tracked him for FOUR hours once, and he moved the distance of my open hand held up at arm's length. It looks sped up on this video, though. The one I see flashes once every five seconds. BRILLIANT! :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 10:49 am » by Garciaface

Some yahoo might come on here and say it’s a satellite in geosynchronous orbit. But, that’s BS. :bullshit:

With NVGs :look: , I can see he travels to a star and stops for a while :robot: , then travels to another star and stops for a while :sleep: , and it goes on ALL night. First time I saw it was in 2001. I wrote numerous observatories and NASA :mrcool: about it, and all I got for an answer was,
“There are many things out there in space. Even Neil Armstrong’s glove is floating out there, reflecting sunlight.”

:hell: Lying a-holes. :bullshit:

This thing is intelligent and has a purpose. :bullshit:

Initiate

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 11:13 am » by Alternateworld

garciaface wrote:Some yahoo might come on here and say it’s a satellite in geosynchronous orbit. But, that’s BS. :bullshit:

With NVGs :look: , I can see he travels to a star and stops for a while :robot: , then travels to another star and stops for a while :sleep: , and it goes on ALL night. First time I saw it was in 2001. I wrote numerous observatories and NASA :mrcool: about it, and all I got for an answer was,
“There are many things out there in space. Even Neil Armstrong’s glove is floating out there, reflecting sunlight.”

:hell: Lying a-holes. :bullshit:

This thing is intelligent and has a purpose. :bullshit:

:cheers:

Thanks man, nice to hear i'm not the only one to see this dude! Do you film your stuff?
I've got a night vision thread here - http://www.disclose.tv/forum/alternateworld-s-night-vision-t57119.html If you have any footage of it i'd love to see it there :flop:

Yeah, i did say in the vid, it's at speed x2. As i said in another thread about it, in real time it started off as 5 seconds then as it became really hard to see it was a flash every 9 seconds.

I've also had the floating debris line thrown at it, and i'm sorry but when you've seen this thing with your own eyes, and filmed it on 5 separate occasions now, it's obvious that is not floating debris!

It might not be 'alien' but it certainly is unconventional and REAL!

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 11:51 am » by Dukettt

It is a shame not more people are watching the night sky. I only do it sometimes and every single time i have spotted something i really cant explain. Even in city the brightest stuff can be spotted. But most puzzling stuff i have seen at countryside where the sky is amazing.
Stuff that i have come across at countryside.
Multiple extra-bright flashes at sky seen by many people at the same time.
Greenish ball of light traveling through forest at high speed (middle of winter so ball lightning unlikely)
Objects moving at sky that change luminosity, speed (sometimes stopping mid-flight) and heading rapidly.
If you have the time and place then try some skywatching, you will see something for sure, at least the best view ever.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 12:29 pm » by One-23

I'm lucky enough to live in a semi rural area, not too many street lights to contend with, always looking into the sky day and night, seen stuff that can't easily be explained. Even seeing an iridium satellite flare is pretty impressive. Been using a scope now for the best part of a month and I'm addicted, it,s breathtaking seeing the likes of Jupiter and its moons and seeing the pleiades as a spectacular open cluster. Been poor viewing the last few nights, great clear skies but the moons been way to bright, all i can say is get out and look up it's a vast universe of stars and deep sky objects out there, happy viewing :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Next