Skype anyone?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 809
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 am

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 8:58 am » by Princessleia


Does anyone have skype??? lol I thought it would be fun to skype with people from here! :)
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1539
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 am

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 9:09 am » by Wolfbane7272


princessleia wrote:Does anyone have skype??? lol I thought it would be fun to skype with people from here! :)



what is skype? is that like facebook or msn ?
Image

Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 809
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 am

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 9:14 am » by Princessleia


No, it is a messenger where you can have a group chat on a mic! :flop:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4192
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 am » by Aragajag


Skype is great to use, sound is very good and its free to communicate with other users, with a paid account you can call landlines or mobiles too.
Lea Domdabears has a site with live chat/text. Diclosetv.chat I think it was.
Image
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1539
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 am

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 9:19 am » by Wolfbane7272


princessleia wrote:No, it is a messenger where you can have a group chat on a mic! :flop:

ahh ok its like vent ventrilo i used that on wow when i played until on a raid in naxx someone screamed really loud and pretty much blew the shit out of my eardrum hahaha good times . ..
Image

Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 809
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 am

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 9:19 am » by Princessleia


aragajag wrote:Skype is great to use, sound is very good and its free to communicate with other users, with a paid account you can call landlines or mobiles too.
Lea Domdabears has a site with live chat/text. Diclosetv.chat I think it was.


I know about the chat room... It just sucks because you can't PM anyone! Also, skype is neat because you can hear everyone's voice and accent :P
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 809
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 am

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 9:21 am » by Princessleia


wolfbane7272 wrote:
princessleia wrote:No, it is a messenger where you can have a group chat on a mic! :flop:

ahh ok its like vent ventrilo i used that on wow when i played until on a raid in naxx someone screamed really loud and pretty much blew the shit out of my eardrum hahaha good times . ..


Yes, a lot like vent! :) I promise I won't blow out your eardrum! LOL :P
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1539
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 am

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 9:28 am » by Wolfbane7272


princessleia wrote:
wolfbane7272 wrote:
princessleia wrote:No, it is a messenger where you can have a group chat on a mic! :flop:

ahh ok its like vent ventrilo i used that on wow when i played until on a raid in naxx someone screamed really loud and pretty much blew the shit out of my eardrum hahaha good times . ..


Yes, a lot like vent! :) I promise I won't blow out your eardrum! LOL :P


lmao .. the guy screamed in a high pitched tone scared the hell outta me really haha cause i was concentrating .lol after that i went to my doctor for a physical and she remarked that i had scar tissue there lol ..the fact that i listen to metal loud has alot to do with it as well me thinks :) i will have to look into this thing called skype
Image

Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 809
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 am

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 9:31 am » by Princessleia


lol oh yea, that could do it!
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1539
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 am

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 9:33 am » by Wolfbane7272


princessleia wrote:lol oh yea, that could do it!



well off to bed have a great night and enjoy 2010 i think its gonna be full of suprises lol
Image

Image


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook