skype thread

Initiate

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 10:58 pm » by Oreocannon

cmon everyone needs friends, its boring, and people are cunts nowadays.
if we cant find chat buddies here, then where?
just post your skype name and tell what you like to talk about.
im a herbalist/guy always doing experiments/bodybuilding bug
i enjoy sumerian/religious mythology and pretty much everything esoteric

Initiate

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 11:04 pm » by Thor

I'll consider it! :mrcool:

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 11:18 pm » by Seriouscitizen

post646208.html?hilit=friday night skype#p646208

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 6:48 am » by Zer0

What in the name of fuck is this little cock sucking bitch talking about? There is plenty of threads about skype meet ups... the reality is that most people on this site are cowards, thus they refuse to acess a real time venue instead of this laggy-ass, stupid-ass website...
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 8:26 am » by Chillitiger

Otoel wrote:What in the name of fuck is this little cock sucking bitch talking about? There is plenty of threads about skype meet ups... the reality is that most people on this site are cowards, thus they refuse to acess a real time venue instead of this laggy-ass, stupid-ass website...

Or maybe they are worried about being bullied by arseholes!
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 8:56 am » by Seriouscitizen

Chillitiger wrote:
Otoel wrote:What in the name of fuck is this little cock sucking bitch talking about? There is plenty of threads about skype meet ups... the reality is that most people on this site are cowards, thus they refuse to acess a real time venue instead of this laggy-ass, stupid-ass website...

Or maybe they are worried about being bullied by arseholes!

:clapper:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 9:13 am » by Eldorado

Yeah and Skype isn't a "laggy-ass", "stupid-ass"ed invention that will be upgraded to death with newer versions and morons all over it looking for something to fill their remedial lives with.

The real reasoning for the post is to be able to show......not tell.....looks like you dont wanna skype, because they might find you to be a total loser hypocrite?

seems all you want to do OTO is get fucked....you keep looking for trouble?? Whats the problem with a post about connecting? Even if it is as lame as you werent trying to make it out to be...
:lol:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 9:21 am » by Newearthman

I'll tell you this much...I haven't come across anyone on skype who is a bully, skype will sort out the men from the boys. My name is the same on skype, let's talk, voice to voice, then we will see who is who. There have been many that talk a big game (Kerr) but they fail to voice up. Do you have what it takes?

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 6:20 pm » by 99socks

How did this turn into a biggest dick competition? I mean, seriously.

Pfft.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 7:00 pm » by Newearthman

99socks wrote:How did this turn into a biggest dick competition? I mean, seriously.

Pfft.

Because anyone who wants to skype has to compare dicks, it's only natural, jeez, sorry if you feel left out :roll:

Next