Smurf Stuff

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 8:16 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 8:34 pm » by Cornbread714

concrete wrote:

It was.

It was not.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 8:48 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

OH man... as I wrote my first post I was going to ask about the cross...................
in the sky X
something I always wondered about....
and then the answer came....

thank you for this too!

DAHhhhhh bangs head :bang;

Image Image

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 10:09 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

darrylmckay wrote:
LowSix wrote:Because its been made into a no fucking win situation.

If we lock it, they go on for pages and pages about how we are selectively locking shit, and locking topics they are participating in.

If we leave it open, we are accused of letting the shit fester.
Or showing favoritism, or whatever blah blah blah.....

So they should tell us what to do..
whichever one wont garner another ten pages of "You suck for locking my thread" threads..then it would be considered im sure.

I mean godamn, spock separated this shit out of respect for the original posters topic, so that they couldnt complain we were letting smurf shit hijack topics...and they STILL fucking bitched..

No win situation.

Low, when did you become the official spokesman for the Admin/Mods.
There is a lot of "we" and "us" comments in that statement.

Perhaps he is speaking as not a spokesman for the Admin/Mods, but rather as an active participant who is tired of seeing a favorite site being ripped to shreds by passers by who want to discredit a site of which he is an "invested'' member, someone who likes to come here as an avenue for release and learning and is tired of seeing it being reduced to stupid wars that have no merit.

I for one.................am on Low's side.....Low is the only one......THE ONLY ONE.......who spoke out for some injustices that others played voyeurs to watch the pain that was infilicted and the lies that were told.......

Maybe, (and I can't speak for Low6) but maybe he cares enough about DTV that he spoke up in a way to make the picture more clear...............

Get off his back...........As a Mod here i am privvy to only certain information so I can't claim to know "everything" but my observations show me that Low6 is a conscious contributor who is protecting the integrity of a site he enjoys...........

Let's, as a group,,, stop persecuting him for being honest about how he feels...........

And Sav........your link to the southpark smurf episode never worked for me...........
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 2:37 am » by Dirttyrabbit

never mind.. :?

it was a stupid question any ways
Last edited by Dirttyrabbit on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

Writer

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 2:48 am » by Nykki

No and NO I'm not going to address you here either.
That time has come on gone. It's over.
Nothing personal.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 3:05 am » by lainn

Perhaps he is speaking as not a spokesman for the Admin/Mods, but rather as an active participant who is tired of seeing a favorite site being ripped to shreds by passers by who want to discredit a site of which he is an "invested'' member, someone who likes to come here as an avenue for release and learning and is tired of seeing it being reduced to stupid wars that have no merit.

I for one.................am on Low's side.....Low is the only one......THE ONLY ONE.......who spoke out for some injustices that others played voyeurs to watch the pain that was infilicted and the lies that were told.......

Maybe, (and I can't speak for Low6) but maybe he cares enough about DTV that he spoke up in a way to make the picture more clear...............

6...is just a soul...as you...and all that exist at this intersecting point labled DTV.....he is just a projection of his true self as us all....dimensionaly he is but one and to many of hiself....cynical, intelegence, passion of expression are but a few of the elements that feed into his ego in the way that is agreeable to him and disagreeable to others....in the end he will answer for himself and carry what he takes from this life to the next...as will you and I everyone here.....all of us just passing through....his weight is his own and silly anyone who chooses to take the weight of his or her inner issues unresolved......death promised to all and then life like before.... to remember is simply never to forget....all of us forget that there is always the potential yo learn from one another.....ego and what feeds it distorts and discourages growth...but if used correctly ..allows it to grow...6 is a married child that finds freedom here.....finds existence here...all of us find another existence here...afraid and scared of how the alternitive; which is reality, would perceive you...here...who you present...what you beleive...what you question,,,,,6...like all here...is an illusion created by himself...empty without validation and his intelegence allows hin existence in this realm....afrad of not maintaining control....a potencial sage reluctant only to the fact that he denies the mirror reflection offered by those that offer it to him/her through contestment.....this realm is but a frontal labotomy.....you will answer only to yourself in the end....a supernova or blackhole and the human rational mind will never accept under the conditionings hold....if i say infinite possibilities i contridict myself...as the label infinite infers limitations....

stay awake.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 3:59 am » by Spock

dirttyrabbit wrote:never mind.. :?

Why was it a stupid question Rabbit? As a matter of fact - I think it was a great question!

And why is Nykki the master of ceremonies on the subject? And why would he/she become irritated for the question? Because he/she wants you to possibly think you haven't understood his/her ultimate wisdom?

Get a fucking grip! Are you going to trust this fart bag for ultimate truth?

Can you not see that this is JUST ANOTHER PERSON (though this one is Manson like).

I have an interesting answer for you. Now Nykki will say it's preposterous because he/she must know EVERYTHING!!!! But if you can peel yourself away from an internet personality that believes he is/she is all full of wisdom, I can give you something to ponder that is truly fascinating.

But if you don't want to hear it, and Nykki is the true authority, I'm not going to waste my time.

Writer

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 6:11 am » by Nykki

spock wrote:

Why was it a stupid question Rabbit? As a matter of fact - I think it was a great question!

And why is Nykki the master of ceremonies on the subject? And why would he/she become irritated for the question? Because he/she wants you to possibly think you haven't understood his/her ultimate wisdom?

Can you not see that this is JUST ANOTHER PERSON (though this one is Manson like).

I have an interesting answer for you. Now Nykki will say it's preposterous because he/she must know EVERYTHING!!!! But if you can peel yourself away from an internet personality that believes he is/she is all full of wisdom, I can give you something to ponder that is truly fascinating.

But if you don't want to hear it, and Nykki is the true authority, I'm not going to waste my time.

Sorry, no dice.
I have nothing to prove to you.
You have no clue about what she is talking about either.

Go play Vodka shots on Daddy table. General Patton SIR!!!
Smoke that cigar pondering all those comeback that will come now.

Don't engage me just to start bullshit.
You wanna fight?
Want be an asshole, I'll be a bitch.

There is nothing honest about your question to rabbit either.
You just said it, to cause a stir.
NEXT, why is a MOD asking a question after is was deleted?
Rabbit did Edit Right? Meaning she decided to change her mind?
So, you took it upon yourself to by pass the forum rules and make her wishes public now?

Writer

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am » by Nykki

nykki wrote:
spock wrote:

Sorry, no dice.
I have nothing to prove to you.
You have no clue about what she is talking about either.

Go play Vodka shots on Daddy table. General Patton SIR!!!
Smoke that cigar pondering all those comeback that will come now.

Don't engage me just to start bullshit.
You wanna fight?
Want be an asshole, I'll be a bitch.

There is nothing honest about your question to rabbit either.
You just said it, to cause a stir.
NEXT, why is a MOD asking a question after is was deleted?
Rabbit did Edit Right? Meaning she decided to change her mind?
So, you took it upon yourself to by pass the forum rules and make her wishes public now?

Herbert or Lukas should address this too. I think a MOD is out of line on this.

PreviousNext