Smurf Stuff

Writer

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 7:07 am » by Nykki

What's wrong Spock. Deleting my posts now? Hit the heart huh?
Last edited by Nykki on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 7:08 am » by Spock

Nykki. Answer the question Dirty Rabbit posted.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 7:09 am » by Slith

nykki wrote:What wrong Spock. Deleting my posts now? Hit the heart huh?

Nykki, can we not move on from this?

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Writer

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 7:10 am » by Nykki

dlslith wrote:

No Problem. You asked nicely, thank you.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 7:14 am » by Spock

DirtyRabbit wondered if the soul - being a certain weight, could possibly be located in the pineal gland in the brain.

You lashed out at her. Then she deleted her post and said "never mind" like a wounded child.

Then I offered her something to ponder if it was worth my time posting, because of course you are going to have the answer to everything. (which you are only a fool).

And so here we are.

You buried the question.

No answer.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 7:15 am » by Slith

nykki wrote:
dlslith wrote:

No Problem. You asked nicely, thank you.

Yeah this thread has done it's thing. And thank you. Cheers!

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

xmass is coming hard...

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 7:20 am » by Slith

Spock, my friend, can we not let it ride? If I'm out of line, let me know, but this has gone on way too far. IMO. I'll bow out of this, if you disagree and continue. No worries. I just thought I'd put my 2 cents in.

Canubis wrote:

xmass is coming hard...

Initiate

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 10:30 am » by Sheeple

Rabbit, study the connection between the pineal gland and the tetrahedron (4=>1), then you'll be able to dream about the confinement of the "all-knowing" spirits (3=>1).

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 7:31 pm » by Cryptillian

it has been a while since we had a one hundred page thread............

this one is a prime candidate

it is another clear example of:

1. alcohol-posts at night/ coffee-posts in the morning
2. the organically-evolving nature of long distance correspondence
3. how unresolved feelings of hurt dont go away (even on the intrweb)
4. how people try to communicate through songs.(and how their message is hardly heard)
5. how slith should be a diplomat :D
6. how much people like to watch conflict (still spending saturn's day watching the gladiators)
7. how cryptic messages almost always hold more weight than long well-thought out posts
8. inter-human drama is always more interesting than possible alien-human drama
9. how some people think that they have the "keys to the universe"....and how they hold it over others like an older brother with a piece of candy
10. how little people understand about science.....(the soul has weight :top: ).......energy has no mass dumb-asses....your souls has no weight....it doesn't need it.
11. how peoples belief in the supernatural is inversely correlative to their painful mis-understanding of science
12. how digital evolutionary mutations always occur when any thread goes more than eight pages
13. how nice rizze is :flop:
14. how people who believe in vengeful cyber-angels must start to admit to themselves that they should expect harsh reactions from people who still have command of both hemispheres of their brains
15. how DTV is better than any TV show ever could be....and how awesome it is that we all have found this wacky little junction sitting on the crossroads somewhere between Harvard and Madame Gizzina's fortune telling shop.

so i say 100 pages..........Lows essay at the beginning deserves it....and the fact that even though this thread started out as an expose about the activities of "tha Smurfs"..they couldn't resist coming on this thread and proving Low's theory to be absolutely correct.

or

BUST
:flop:
Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 7:41 pm » by Cornbread714

cryptillian wrote:it has been a while since we had a one hundred page thread............

this one is a prime candidate

it is another clear example of:

1. alcohol-posts at night/ coffee-posts in the morning
2. the organically-evolving nature of long distance correspondence
3. how unresolved feelings of hurt dont go away (even on the intrweb)
4. how people try to communicate through songs.(and how their message is hardly heard)
5. how slith should be a diplomat :D
6. how much people like to watch conflict (still spending saturn's day watching the gladiators)
7. how cryptic messages almost always hold more weight than long well-thought out posts
8. inter-human drama is always more interesting than possible alien-human drama
9. how some people think that they have the "keys to the universe"....and how they hold it over others like an older brother with a piece of candy
10. how little people understand about science.....(the soul has weight :top: ).......energy has no mass dumb-asses....your souls has no weight....it doesn't need it.
11. how peoples belief in the supernatural is inversely correlative to their painful mis-understanding of science
12. how digital evolutionary mutations always occur when any thread goes more than eight pages
13. how nice rizze is :flop:
14. how people who believe in vengeful cyber-angels must start to admit to themselves that they should expect harsh reactions from people who still have command of both hemispheres of their brains
15. how DTV is better than any TV show ever could be....and how awesome it is that we all have found this wacky little junction sitting on the crossroads somewhere between Harvard and Madame Gizzina's fortune telling shop.

so i say 100 pages..........Lows essay at the beginning deserves it....and the fact that even though this thread started out as an expose about the activities of "tha Smurfs"..they couldn't resist coming on this thread and proving Low's theory to be absolutely correct.

or

BUST

Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext