Smurf Stuff

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 7:47 pm » by Spock


I resent the HELL out of the statement concerning "morning coffee".

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 7:50 pm » by Spock


Actually though - I want to read Nykki's response to Dirty Rabbits question.

Show us your angelic powers Nykki! Okay - after your mom makes you a bowl of cereal and you can sit at the computer in your thread bare cotton briefs.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 448
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:59 am

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 7:53 pm » by Cryptillian


spock wrote:I resent the HELL out of the statement concerning "morning coffee".


you can see it

i wasn't directing the comment at you

i was making a tounge-in-cheek comparison between the PM-posts....and the AM-posts
Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 8:03 pm » by Spock


You know I was talking shit.

I was TORE BACK last night - deep into my chair.

And of course sat down with my cup of coffee this morning.

You nailed it!
:flop:

Writer
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:59 am

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 8:10 pm » by Nykki


spock wrote:Actually though - I want to read Nykki's response to Dirty Rabbits question.

Show us your angelic powers Nykki! Okay - after your mom makes you a bowl of cereal and you can sit at the computer in your thread bare cotton briefs.



As soon as you explain why you're deleting my posts.
Why you're reading Edited posts and trying to restore them?

Spock wants to be the show now I see. NP.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 448
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:59 am

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 8:12 pm » by Cryptillian


spock wrote:You know I was talking shit.

I was TORE BACK last night - deep into my chair.

And of course sat down with my cup of coffee this morning.

You nailed it!
:flop:


100 pages.....(it was the most fun we had in a while)

100 pages....(a perfect chance for a corrective bonding experience)

100 pages.....(a chance for Ducks emoticons...and Marduk's GIFs....and some more sweet "yo mamma" jokes)
Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 8:48 pm » by Spock


nykki wrote:
spock wrote:Actually though - I want to read Nykki's response to Dirty Rabbits question.

Show us your angelic powers Nykki! Okay - after your mom makes you a bowl of cereal and you can sit at the computer in your thread bare cotton briefs.



As soon as you explain why you're deleting my posts.
Why you're reading Edited posts and trying to restore them?


Nykki - I deleted 1 video post you had posted - that's it. Everything else you are insinuating is bullshit.

Unless your talking about me responding to DR's question. Which I did before she deleted it.

You have no answer then something that will expose you as an idiot. Simple.

You probably want to talk about - but if you did you would show weakness to your herd of "followers".

Fake Bitch! And anyone that follows you is deserving of less respect and more pity.

Writer
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:59 am

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 9:01 pm » by Nykki


spock wrote:
nykki wrote:
spock wrote:Actually though - I want to read Nykki's response to Dirty Rabbits question.

Show us your angelic powers Nykki! Okay - after your mom makes you a bowl of cereal and you can sit at the computer in your thread bare cotton briefs.



As soon as you explain why you're deleting my posts.
Why you're reading Edited posts and trying to restore them?


Nykki - I deleted 1 video post you had posted - that's it. Everything else you are insinuating is bullshit.

Unless your talking about me responding to DR's question. Which I did before she deleted it.

You have no answer then something that will expose you as an idiot. Simple.

You probably want to talk about - but if you did you would show weakness to your herd of "followers".

Fake Bitch! And anyone that follows you is deserving of less respect and more pity.



There was more than just a video posting, there were words too.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 9:07 pm » by Spock


By all means - enlighten us.

Writer
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:59 am

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 9:22 pm » by Nykki


Gosh Spock, your intellectual time line doesn't really add up either.
Gen. Patton doesn't like dishonest Patriots.
YOU'RE Violating your own code of conduct of a MOD
Let's refresh that vodka mind again.
This is from your own website stamps.
"Replied within WHAT?? Over an hours later and it was already Edited.
DR Edited her own post. She chose to change her mind and you violated her own
Post. Disrespected her right to posting in here.
So, rules don't apply to YOU


Guess what Spocky, If you'd ask the question nicely. I'd replied to you.
I didn't mind you, nor wish anything ever on you either Till NOW
You're Marked.

DR post in question Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:37 am
Last edited by dirttyrabbit on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
My reply to DR Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:48 am 
Your posting Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:59 am
Over an hour later.????????

Once again, it was already edited before your reply.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook