Smurf Stuff

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 11:36 pm » by Lowsix

The Smurfs are a pair of people that play the parts of several people on the net to convince people that there are a set of actual Angels among us, and that they are sitting in wait, to visit great destruction upon mankind. These are disguised as normal humans, and they conduct classes on the interwebs in the Video Game 2nd Life..

(no, really im serious..full time internet fantasy act-out)

These are Smurf Lessons. The material to which I'm referring, was a part of the Smurfology..or group of writings from them, on their Forum. It has since been taken Private.. (the forum) Prior they would encourage you to go read the smurf material, and then not ask any questions about it whatsoever, and then endure abuse, threats, and computer intrusion attempts. This material references start charts, water bonding, crop circles..but no direct explanation for either their existence, or their mechanics, just that they teach using obscure Utube videos, and a TON of entirely unrelated material. They claim to be teaching you to make "connections" when in reality they are just weaving a loose enough story not to get caught out..

As in this thread, i mentioned that one group (the originals) CLAIMS NOT to create crop circles, while this later iteration (sdoradus) claims that several circles came directly as a result of their efforts to signal some significant step in either development of whatever..The Girls supposedly got mad and disappeared. See, they HATE direct questioning, and when it gets too hot, and people start asking real questions, they get REALLY mad...and then lash out with various punishments. Best we could tell, the worst amounted to active attempts to gain access to materials on your computers to convince you and others that they have these actual "special powers". IN order to play the ONline game second life with them, you had to agree to hand overFULL access to your email, as well as passes for your computer.. No..really. That was the rule. This was to keep dissent to a minimum. (in other words, no asking questions)

The person that appears to be in charge currently, is S-Doradus.
Prior leaders were variously named dotA, Kmaro and 'the girls'.
He comes to this forum under various names using a proxy server..
Melnick42, Antistupid, Ddoradus...and likely Nykki..due to linguistic styling..

So its one person playing the FULL TIME parts of about six or seven people..where he will variously make characters appear and disappear at will, with varying explanations..BUT the thing to remember is that ALL of these 'avatars" are intended to convince people that they are ACTUAL angels...here to destroy the earth, programmed to hate humans...and that they have all this loose material they use to i dunno..enlighten you. The latest claim is that they are sending a HUGe wave against the west coast of canada..and as a result of this, ACTUAL people have manipulated their ACTUAL lives to remain safe..as in moving, getting very scared..etc..

Its nothing more than headfuck 101 disguised as something relevant, or thought out, or defendable, or a real story or anything, but you wouldnt know that by how they all act..to them, its all real shit, and fuck us that dont get it..

And when challenged, they actually DO make actual real intrusion attempts. What they used to do, was get you to sign up to their forum so they could get your IP. I almost think thats where it all started. And from there, they would try to get deeper and deeper, and have convinced SEVERAL that they have actual powers of insight..They call it "sniffing"..lol They drop names online, and personal details, just enough to try to make you nervous..like they "know" shit about you..

Hell, its mostly this stuff here, and evidence of it, that makes me say anything even now. Its not a personality thing, since anyone crazy enough to do this shit, much less believe it, isnt worth serious mental consideration. This is more of a safety issue. Ive had TWO..(separate) family members contact me to ask about this, and the strange behavior of family members and strange actions, so to say this is 'just' a game, is an understatement..

Buncha crazy stupid gullible dumbasses...sadly enough there were enough of them to make an apparent audience for this Doradus, Kmaro dude..

And see, in this last post..the picture business.
This is to prove how serious they really are, and how "powerful".

When IN FACT, it was the member here DirtyRabbit who supplied them with peoples real names, and whatever info she could get on members here. Once she passed on info about another members Health Issues, and just like this photo, it was dropped into a conversation to inspire i dunno...fear. So if in fact, this photo is real it came from word of mouth information gleaned from a past friendship..and passed with malice, nothing more.. Shit is fucking sad.

Rabbit, you are truly a pathetic old woman..

MODS should remove that picture real or not.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 11:43 pm » by Cornbread714

The picture is real and it can stay because I have little to hide.

The smurf contingent will never escape my comment no matter how much they disguise their vapid manipulative bullshit.

Let's bring it right out into the light.

You motherfuckers stink.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 11:44 pm » by Bettyboolean

cornbread714 wrote:The picture is real and it can stay because I have little to hide.

The smurf contingent will never escape my comment no matter how much they disguise their vapid manipulative bullshit.

Let's bring it right out in the light.

You motherfuckers stink.

whats is a smurf and what do they have to do with corn circles?
ImageImage

Writer

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 11:44 pm » by Nykki

No, the photo came from his ON-LINE posting.
FROM his own words (Starting over) I think was the thread.
Look it up, since you can't understand much.
You can paint us anyway you want low. I don't care.

Got one of you HAND too, thanks for that.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 11:45 pm » by Captchaos

LOL, not sure what a smurf is for sure. :headscratch: I think they are saying that a little blue bug sized person :scary: , that was stoned out of his gourd while using sacred geometry :o cause Pat Delgado, (one of the persons which this post was supposed to be about ) to levitate and almost get pulled into a loud humming, Children Of The Corn type black hole, in some field in the UK. :nails:

I think thats what the last 30 or so post where about but who knows 4sure? LOL :bang;

Initiate

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 11:45 pm » by Bettyboolean

nykki wrote:No, the photo came from his ON-LINE posting.
FROM his own words (Starting over) I think was the thread.
Look it up, since you can't understand much.
You can paint us anyway you want low. I don't care.

Got one of you HAND too, thanks for that.

wtf has this to do with corn circles?
ImageImage

Writer

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 11:48 pm » by Nykki

cornbread714 wrote:The picture is real and it can stay because I have little to hide.

You motherfuckers stink.

Still trying to fight.
Move on.

Shine it?

Initiate

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 11:50 pm » by Bettyboolean

Still trying to fight.
Move on.

fight what? who? smurfs? angels, why corn circles and what has this to do with SL n shit?
ImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 11:52 pm » by Cornbread714

nykki wrote:Shine it?

Yeah.

Are you an angel, Nykki?

Let's hear all about it.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 11:52 pm » by Bladerunner

Thanks for the comprehensive explanation there on Smurfs and smurfin Low.
I always thought that the Angel or guardian Angel Astral entity was something associated with good and if people start to say they are angels of destruction, or doom and gloom, I hear the alarm bells sounding loudly. What gain to frighten?
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Next