Snake Discovered With A Leg

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 12:48 am » by Lowsix

hesop wrote:Hey that's creepyass
But is it just me, or isn't there some critter undigested, right where the appendage exits?
Is that a lizard leg? Is that a lizard in it's belly?

That was my gut (no pun intended) reaction..that the leg had popped through and cuased that knot you see in the image, and hung it up in the snake gut..

Reminds me of the Snake Alligator Pic i showed a couple weeks ago..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 12:53 am » by Saturnv

think it just swallowed a small grey and it tried to claw its way out ..look at that bulge !! lol

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 1:04 am » by Heinousone

But is it just me, or isn't there some critter undigested, right where the appendage exits?

You know what, I think you are right. Anyone good with working with images? Do some closeups of the exterior of the snake where that leg begins. Under closer inspection it does appear that it could possibly be portruding outward from inside the snake. I would certainly think such would cause the death of the snake.

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 1:04 am » by Vulcanic

it looks like something it ate has poped out of the snake.

someone grab a freaking stick lets poke it and find out!!

isn't that the normal human thing to do to the unknown?

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 1:07 am » by Lowsix

vulcanic wrote:someone grab a freaking stick lets poke it and find out!!

isn't that the normal human thing to do to the unknown?

Yes it is.

Upload to Disclose.tv

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

dusty1969

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 10:44 am » by dusty1969

lol, funny stuff.

What is weird, I have always had this anaconda between my legs. I have always assumed that man and snake were meant to live symbiotically That is what my parents said..

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 12:09 pm » by Abyssdnb

Dean Qiongxiu, 66, said she discovered the reptile clinging to the wall of her bedroom with its talons in the middle of the night.

"I woke up and heard a strange scratching sound. I turned on the light and saw this monster working its way along the wall using his claw," said Mrs Duan of Suining, southwest China. Dean Qiongxiu, 66, said she discovered the reptile clinging to the wall of her bedroom with its talons in the middle of the night.

"I woke up and heard a strange scratching sound. I turned on the light and saw this monster working its way along the wall using his claw," said Mrs Duan of Suining, southwest China.
Image "Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it."

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 1:28 pm » by Darrylmckay

I may be wrong but dosnt that look like something the snake has eaten that has stuck its foot though the side of the snake.

If so the correct title of this thread should have been "Alien explodes from inside snake".
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Initiate

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 2:02 pm » by Dboyseeker

:flop: yea this is floatin round the web, Ive even seen titles that say it baffles scientists ??!! :obsessed: WTF? what scientists did they use?
Its so obvious its eaten & split.
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 2:10 pm » by Drjones

This is actually on davidicke.com and they are saying it's not a foot but a HAND. :headscratch:

Snake born with hand shocks scientists
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/863766 ... scientists

Hand or foot?..It's a hand for me.. :help:

PreviousNext