Snake Discovered With A Leg

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 12:12 am » by -Marduk-

Snake Discovered With A Leg

A woman in China has found a snake with a single leg and a clawed foot crawling across her bedroom wall. “I woke up and heard a strange scratching sound. I turned on the light and saw this monster working its way along the wall using his claw,” 66 year old Duan Qiongxiu told the Delfi.

Duan was so terrified by the bizarre creature she quickly killed it using the heel of a shoe and then preserved it in a jar of alcohol. The 40cm long reptile is now being studied by scientists at the West Normal University in Nanchang.

A snake with feet? Sounds like the U.S. Congress..ehehe :mrgreen:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 12:15 am » by -Marduk-

:mrgreen:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 12:19 am » by Daemonfoe

This just goes to show those people, who think no one is idiotic enough to kill something alien, are wrong. We'll kill any damn thing.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 12:21 am » by Thesaint

It's a purple headed bedroom snake! :lol:

Initiate

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 12:21 am » by Snake Plissken

Ive got TWO legs, i hope i dont get preserved and whisked off to a lab in my sleep!! :wink:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 12:24 am » by Heinousone

daemonfoe wrote:This just goes to show those people, who think no one is idiotic enough to kill something alien, are wrong. We'll kill any damn thing.

While you are right, I would say there is a good chance the lady would have killed any snake of the same size whether it had a wierd leg or not.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 12:27 am » by Snake Plissken

We should do a survey..."If you discovered a creature with a weird leg, what would you do?", sounds like a question from family fortunes doesnt it?!?! :wink:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 12:28 am » by Slith

Nothing to see here folks. Just the ex-wife

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 12:30 am » by Hesop

Hey that's creepyass
But is it just me, or isn't there some critter undigested, right where the appendage exits?
Is that a lizard leg? Is that a lizard in it's belly?

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 12:36 am » by Daemonfoe

heinousone wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:This just goes to show those people, who think no one is idiotic enough to kill something alien, are wrong. We'll kill any damn thing.

While you are right, I would say there is a good chance the lady would have killed any snake of the same size whether it had a wierd leg or not.
That's just my point. And if she saw some creepy little skinless alien looking imp thing, she'd probably look for the shotgun. ;)
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Next