Snake kills two boys during sleepover

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 9:15 pm » by *WillEase*

(CNN) -- The sleepover went horribly wrong.

Two boys, aged 5 and 7, were found dead Monday morning in an apartment above a pet store in a small Canadian town.

Their suspected killer is a python that reportedly weighs about 100 pounds.

Early indications suggest that a snake escaped its enclosure in the store, got into the ventilation system, then the apartment, and strangled the two boys, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police said.

The owner of the pet store in Campbellton, New Brunswick, says he came upon an awful sight when he entered the living room where the boys were staying.

Hanna: Snakes find way out of anything

"I thought they were sleeping until I seen the hole in the ceiling. Everything had fallen. And I turned the lights on and I seen this horrific scene," Jean-Claude Savoie said in a phone interview with the Canadian website Global News.

Savoie said he believed the snake had fallen through the ceiling as it slithered through the ventilation system.

He said he located the reptile in a hole.

"I pinned him down and put him in a cage," he said.

RIP little guys... :cry:

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 9:49 pm » by Vulcanic

link just brings me to a website with no video

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 10:43 pm » by *WillEase*

Vulcanic wrote:link just brings me to a website with no video

Yeah, sorry about that. The video was on that page when I linked it, but now it's still there but on the bottom left side.

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 11:41 pm » by Vulcanic

*WillEase* wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:link just brings me to a website with no video

Yeah, sorry about that. The video was on that page when I linked it, but now it's still there but on the bottom left side.

cool thanks found it:) weird story its really hard to believe the snake did it,, if so those kids were beyond heavy sleepers

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 11:44 pm » by E6722maj

Vulcanic wrote: its really hard to believe the snake did it

whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 11:50 pm » by Opalserpent

Stranger things have happened.
Snake was probably pissed at being held captive for so long and went postal.
No disrespect to parents of deceased.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 11:51 pm » by Vulcanic

E6722maj wrote:
Vulcanic wrote: its really hard to believe the snake did it

yeah, a 100 pound snake crashes threw the ceiling (no one wakes up) then slithers over to one kid kills him then goes and kills the other kids,, nothing about that sounds right, and its not a snakes nature to kill one person then go off to kill another person, snakes tend to eat what they kill.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 11:52 pm » by Vulcanic

Opalserpent wrote:Stranger things have happened.

very true, i don't doubt a snake would kill one person,, but the red flags for me is,, snake crashes threw the ceiling , and kills one kid leaves the dead body and goes to the next kid kills him then takes off into a hole.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 07, 2013 12:35 am » by Opalserpent

Vulcanic wrote:

very true, i don't doubt a snake would kill one person,, but the red flags for me is,, snake crashes threw the ceiling , and kills one kid leaves the dead body and goes to the next kid kills him then takes off into a hole.

Who knows maybe the boys were laying next to each other and the snake got a twofer.
The details of how the bodies were found and whether they were crushed separately or
together is not clearly stated. :|

"The snake was found in the same room as the boys, Tremblay said, but he would provide no further details."

I can understand that you would be skeptical, It's pretty normal and I come up with some incredible unsubstantiated stuff myself.
I agree that the snake was not properly caged and the owners should be liable to some degree.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 07, 2013 12:47 am » by Vulcanic

Opalserpent wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:

Who knows maybe the boys were laying next to each other and the snake got a twofer.
The details of how the bodies were found and whether they were crushed separately or
together is not clearly stated. :|

"The snake was found in the same room as the boys, Tremblay said, but he would provide no further details."

I can understand that you would be skeptical, It's pretty normal and I come up with some incredible unsubstantiated stuff myself.
I agree that the snake was not properly caged and the owners should be liable to some degree.

its possible, i'm just amazed the kids or no one heard it come crashing down,, and i'm really stunned a snake would just go kill people after it fell, you think it flee in fear, but your very correct i think the lack in details leaves this story to look/sound funny...

reminds me of a story in my local paper few weeks ago,, a guy died at his desk at work but no one noticed for two weeks,, everyone said he come in early and leave late so they thought nothing of it lol

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next