Snake

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 11:30 am » by Zer0

The Snake is a symbol that has been used throughout human history in many different fields, religions, philosophies, mythologies, sciences etc etc. Even the cars we drive resemble snakes in the front. Thus it is important to look at this powerful symbol that we seem to be unable to let go of it. This is just a quick overview to get you started on thinking about it....NAMASTE

Aztec/Mayan:One of the mayor Mayan gods is Quetzalcoatl , whom is depicted as a feathered Snake, to him is attributed the Calendar that everyone was talking about during the year of 2012, marking his return, because that is when it ended.

Chinese Zodiac:Year of the Snake begins on February 10th 2013 shortly after the New moon in Aquarius. For some reason something that changes the perception of people happens on this year, the previous Snake year we had the 9/11 attacks.

Western Zodiac:Ophiuchus (Snake) is the "secret sign of the zodiac" "the 13th sign" which was removed for thousands of years from our official zodiac signs until back in 2011. This is because zodiac constellation's position has slowly changed over the centuries from when the Greeks and Babylonians originally developed the Zodiac. This phenomenon is due to the Earth's axial precession.

Sumeria: Ningishzida is "the lord of the good tree". His image is that of two Snakes coiling each other, much like our two-stranded DNA. In Sumerian mythology, humans were created half-Igigi and half-worm.

Yoga:Kundalini Yoga involves the person unlocking his/hers potential by connecting to his/hers inner Snake.

Greek: Asclepius is the god of healing, he is depicted with carrying a rod with a Snake around it.

Hermeticism:The Rod of Hermes is commonly the symbol used to represent Hermeticism, it is a symbol of two Snakes intertwined in a winged staff. This symbol is for some unknown reason used to represent medical practice, this is very peculiar since it was Asclepius whom was the healer not Hermes, the only possible connection to health is the fact that the intertwined snakes look like DNA and the wings represent the soul.

Judeo-Christianity:The Book of Gene+Thesis (Genesis) speaks about the snake tricking the primordial woman known as Eve into biting an apple which represents a new type of consciousness. Fundamentalists have strongly connected the snake with the Archetype of Egotism "The Devil". But in the Book of Numbers, Moses uses a snake in a pole to heal people. Reminiscent to the Rod of Asclepius. Many branches of Christianity believe that we are currently in the time were Satan the snake will manifest in our world.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 1:40 pm » by Kinninigan

Master Otoel wrote:Chinese Zodiac:Year of the Snake begins on February 10th 2013 shortly after the New moon in Aquarius. For some reason something that changes the perception of people happens on this year, the previous Snake year we had the 9/11 attacks.

I was born in 1977, year of the "fire snake"..and I am a Leo in sun sign zodiac

I am fire to the core!

:peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 7:48 pm » by Newearthman