Snowden strikes again: 'NSA in bed with Germany'

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 4:55 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jul 8, 2013

US fugitive Edward Snowden has accused Germany and the US of partnering in spy intelligence operations, revealing that cooperation between the countries is closer than German indignation would indicate, Der Spiegel magazine reported. Journalist Manuel Ochsenreiter says German politicians are furious - but about being exposed, not by being spied on - READ MORE http://on.rt.com/k8wujh

Initiate

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 8:04 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

I might be wrong here but in the world of global Finance they are no borders, there are no sovereign States and sovereign laws (We see the plundering of the 'Western' Financial Establishments by Global Financial Pirates without restriction or prosecution) ...Of course Germany, along with China, Russia, the UK, Europe.. to name a very few, are in bed with the Global Financial Network elites. No Western Politician that I've heard has ever stood up against this Order because they are beholden to them. Why people thought the German or French Corporate/Political Spokespeople were anything but Posers and Liars for their real Bosses is amazing? This European 'outrage' against the Snowden Revelations was nothing more than Liars acting-out for their Herd. Financially the Global Chessboard has one player playing all sides - the rest is cheap Hollywood acting by political actors who are out of their league. The public isn't buying their shit anymore...It's obvious and it's brown and it stinks.
Last edited by Lips of Lucifer on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 8:26 pm » by SolStone

This is public knowledge and has been for over a decade. I'm in the middle of another project at the moment so I will not take the time to research the name of the convention and accord where the allied nations reached this agreement.

Put simply, the US, Canada, UK, France, and Germany cannot spy on their national citizens by law. Ergo, they get their allied intelligence partners to spy on their people for them so that no nation named above could be held accountable for breaching human rights violations & international agreements on their respective soil.

UK, Canada, France, and Germany have all spied on American citizens, and the United States government does the same in each of those nations. And they all encourage the practice to some degree or another. The information collected is then played (like the cards in one's hand) on the foreign policy agenda among these allied nations. And yes, they all use that information for the government's benefit, not the people; why? Because they are political allies whom have an agreement.

Research, "Five Eyes," "1946 UKUSA" agreement and the preceding 1943 agreement. Like I said, I'm not going into this as its public knowledge and I am currently preoccupied. For those interested, its worth the research.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 8:39 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

SolStone wrote:This is public knowledge and has been for over a decade. I'm in the middle of another project at the moment so I will not take the time to research the name of the convention and accord where the allied nations reached this agreement.

Put simply, the US, Canada, UK, France, and Germany cannot spy on their national citizens by law. Ergo, they get their allied intelligence partners to spy on their people for them so that no nation named above could be held accountable for breaching human rights violations & international agreements on their respective soil.

UK, Canada, France, and Germany have all spied on American citizens, and the United States government does the same in each of those nations. And they all encourage the practice to some degree or another. The information collected is then played (like the cards in one's hand) on the foreign policy agenda among these allied nations. And yes, they all use that information for the government's benefit, not the people; why? Because they are political allies whom have an agreement.

Research, "Five Eyes," "1946 UKUSA" agreement and the preceding 1943 agreement. Like I said, I'm not going into this as its public knowledge and I am currently preoccupied. For those interested, its worth the research.

Good Points. Remember Multinationals are also 'National-free' Legal Entities. These national laws that restrict spying apply to Government Agencies and not 'legally free-range' Corporations who are without oversight in the digital age; and are slyly rewriting global social law in their favour. All it takes for them to spy on the herd is a tick in an online box and you are owned. Soon they will be able to trade your online info legally without your consent...this is what this shit is all about...Snowden is an annoying distraction unless he makes this clear to everyone...very clear...we all await!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 09, 2013 1:49 am » by Mydogma

Lips of Lucifer wrote:I might be wrong here but in the world of global Finance they are no borders, there are no sovereign States and sovereign laws (We see the plundering of the 'Western' Financial Establishments by Global Financial Pirates without restriction or prosecution) ...Of course Germany, along with China, Russia, the UK, Europe.. to name a very few, are in bed with the Global Financial Network elites. No Western Politician that I've heard has ever stood up against this Order because they are beholden to them. Why people thought the German or French Corporate/Political Spokespeople were anything but Posers and Liars for their real Bosses is amazing? This European 'outrage' against the Snowden Revelations was nothing more than Liars acting-out for their Herd. Financially the Global Chessboard has one player playing all sides - the rest is cheap Hollywood acting by political actors who are out of their league. The public isn't buying their shit anymore...It's obvious and it's brown and it stinks.

Couldn't agree more...as if the uk is upset, they already exist in a police state with facial recog cameras on every street block...I think a lot of these elites are getting sweet on their brows as many can see the gigg is up and the sad thing for them they can't trust anyone as the coexist with a bunch of liars cheats and murders...and when students like wisconsin univ, tell the feds what cowardly trashcans they are as they did...there are bound to be more turncoats...that's what snoden was..before he lived off it...now he has turned on it...good post ...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate

PostTue Jul 09, 2013 2:04 am » by SolStone

Lips of Lucifer wrote:Good Points. Remember Multinationals are also 'National-free' Legal Entities. These national laws that restrict spying apply to Government Agencies and not 'legally free-range' Corporations who are without oversight in the digital age; and are slyly rewriting global social law in their favour.

All the attention on Chinese espionage these days, I'll explain briefly 'why.' The Chinese government since the communist revolution has supported monetarily (among other venues) the Private sector releasing any technological information gained during 'research' to the Chinese government. This research is collected mainly by business persons and students traveling abroad, studying abroad, and working abroad; not just from the US, but globally. When they return home, any information that is given to the government is generously rewarded. And it is perfectly legal in China as laws do not exist separating the Private sector 'intangible' properties with government properties.

In the United States, where the government does have laws prioritizing the exchange of information between federal and private entities, we are at an extreme disadvantage.

This is why contracts are given to 'private' companies (front companies for intelligence and military entities, most of them; the others are private only insofar as they are supported and paid for by the government via multi-million dollar contracts).

Now, in light of this information, the US and China are not the only players. Germany, Canada, France, Australia and New Zealand - all guilty of the same subterfuge; the difference?
US
UK
Canada
Australia
Germany
France
New Zealand
This list of nations are allies and only spy on one another's citizens for the benefit of the host government (keeping them out of legal red tape).
Do you see China on that list? Russia? Of course not. Which is why its illegal when they are caught doing it.

The Founding Fathers advised we "trade with all, ally with none." There's a reason multi-national alliances and meetings conducted in the dark are dangerous to the freedoms of the 99%. Welcome to the New Reich.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 9:43 am » by Opalserpent

NSA in bed with germnay indeed. :rtft: Wheres this site hosted? kidding. :mrgreen:
Put your feet up. :sunny:

Full video interview in non youtube link below.

http://benswann.com/media-blacks-out-ne ... ou-to-see/

This past Sunday evening former NSA contractor Edward Snowden sat down for an interview with German television network ARD. The interview has been intentionally blocked from the US public, with virtually no major broadcast news outlets covering this story. In addition, the video has been taken down almost immediately every time it’s posted on YouTube.

Read more: http://benswann.com/media-blacks-out-ne ... z2s3QAqCa9

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.