So, a "Zombie" Walks Into a Whataburger

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 7:00 pm » by Truthdefender

We are certainly living in strange times. Are these the beginnings of the Black Awakening?

What is the Black Awakening?

This is a term that many of the 'cult multiples… satanic chosen ones use to describe a time when they will be activated to unleash chaos and anarchy into the USA and other countries...... to cause collapse and pave the way for a 'new world order' and the rise of the antichrist.

There are over 4 million diagnosed cases of MPD/SRA......and 4+million more who are still out there. Someone has orchestrated this. There is a vast underground at work.

These satanic super soldiers as I call them are placed everywhere as sleepers waiting for the call. The secret power of lawlessness...and the great 'rebellion'(chaos-anarchy-coup) spoken about in 2 Thessalonians is directly connected to this event.
--Russ Dizdar
http://www.whale.to/b/dizdar.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

multiple-naked-zombie-attacks-t94726.html

the-ever-thinning-veil-t92482.html
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 7:11 pm » by Tuor10

I used to see people like that every weekend, down the Old Kent Road in London - in the days before the big hitch.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 7:38 pm » by Truthdefender

No you didn't. I used to be involved in the drugged out dance and rave scene with K, and X, and LSD and the rest, and this is not normal, even for a bad episode, though it does happen. But these are happening all over with increasing frequency.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 7:46 pm » by Tuor10

Truthdefender wrote:No you didn't. I used to be involved in the drugged out dance and rave scene with K, and X, and LSD and the rest, and this is not normal, even for a bad episode, though it does happen. But these are happening all over with increasing frequency.

Don't tell me what I did and didn't see you god damn hippy.

You know shit about the Old Kent Road and its mercurial denizens'.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 7:53 pm » by The57ironman

Truthdefender wrote:No you didn't.

... these are happening all over with increasing frequency.

...imo...there are more people...more people doing drugs...and more people with cameras..

that is all..

:cheers:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 8:17 pm » by Truthdefender

Yup, business as usual. Move on and carry on then old chaps.

Cheerio

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 8:32 pm » by Tuor10

Truthdefender wrote:Yup, business as usual. Move on and carry on then old chaps.

Cheerio

If you had posted a real fucking Zombie eating a someone's head in a fast food take-out, I might have agreed with you. Instead, you post a video of some dude out of his head on Crack, Smack and Prozac.

Just saying.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 8:52 pm » by Truthdefender

Zombies don't exist bro. But the oppression and possession of an individual by a non-human intelligence appears to give the impression that they do.

@ 5:30

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 9:20 pm » by Tuor10

Truthdefender wrote:Zombies don't exist bro. But the oppression and possession of an individual by a non-human intelligence appears to give the impression that they do.

@ 5:30

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now you're talking my language.

:flop:

Why didn't you just put that in the title of the thread?

When people say "Zombie", I think of the undead, eating the flesh of the living.

Humans are very easily lead. We are motivated to act when we are in fear; for fear is the prime mover in all things that we Humans do: Fear of this, fear of that, fear for the sake of fearing something that doesn't need to be feared. Everything comes down to fear.
Thus, when you think about it, our minds are ripe for any higher intelligence that wishes to coerce us without knowing what is doing the coercing.

I do not know what is beyond our perceived reality; but I have a strong feeling that is doesn't have our best interests at heart.

:cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 9:25 pm » by Boondox681

back in 86-87,dirty ernie salas used to do this every other thursday.
it's call Ketamine
:D
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Next