So How Doomed Are You Really ?

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 1:21 am » by Kinninigan

Troll2rocks wrote: reptilians

:D

good thread!

:peep:
Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 1:43 am » by Zer0

Troll2rocks wrote:
Master Otoel wrote:Fear non-sense, the fact is, death is around the corner from the moment you are born, some people don't even get to live for more than a few minutes, others live many many years but remain locked in fear like you are, so they are not really living. A real man is not afraid of death, because he knows that all of this is just a stage, why do you think most initiations into Mystery Schools (modern day Secret Societies), always involve the metaphorical death of the initiate? Because once you overcome the fear of death, you understand the true purpose of this reality.

Fear is the system itself, keep feeding the dog that bites you.

One day this tone ^^^ will certainly change when we all discover just how fragile our position in the universe really is. :think:

Wrong again Troll;

As above so Below, everything you need to know about the Universe is inside you.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 2:40 am » by The57ironman

.......troll............

''you'' are doomed...

ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 3:24 am » by Opalserpent

Master Otoel wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:
Master Otoel wrote:Fear non-sense, the fact is, death is around the corner from the moment you are born, some people don't even get to live for more than a few minutes, others live many many years but remain locked in fear like you are, so they are not really living. A real man is not afraid of death, because he knows that all of this is just a stage, why do you think most initiations into Mystery Schools (modern day Secret Societies), always involve the metaphorical death of the initiate? Because once you overcome the fear of death, you understand the true purpose of this reality.

Fear is the system itself, keep feeding the dog that bites you.

One day this tone ^^^ will certainly change when we all discover just how fragile our position in the universe really is. :think:

Wrong again Troll;

As above so Below, everything you need to know about the Universe is inside you.

We all go through jesus complex in our lives Otto man.
Your right that you can follow yout gut feelings atleast.

We got rid of our giltard worst prime minister in history here in Australia and my
gut feeling tells me that now that kevin747 is back that could be a win for
the crooked globalist supporting carbon tax lapdog labor party again
to screw the Australian citizens again for years ot come and sell our
resources to bechtel and friends till we have nothing left for ourselves.

Listen to your heart at least hey Otto?

It's hard not to be pessimistic when we see how we are lied to and manipulated
by our leaders. :hugging:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 6:10 am » by RATRODROB

Im not afraid of dying but more of what i may die of.

whats the point of employing more people and spending more money on trying to identify a threat from an asteroid impact, or similar, if we only get a few months warning and perhaps no way of preventing it from happening anyhow.

i would rather not know it were coming and just get vapourised when it happens, hope fully instantly.

imagine if earthlings were fore told of an impending disaster that were to happen in a few mths time and would wipe out life as we know it.
After realisation had set in, people would start to go fckn nuts, there would be wide spread panic and anarchy everywhere, and to be honest, to witness mankinds reactions to our last days would be worse than being incinerated instantly.

To spend maybe weeks or months watching mankind go to pieces , looting, raping, killing, screaming, communities collapsing, food outlets robbed, the religeous praying and repenting, the crazies running amok in the streets etc etc.

nah fck that, to witness man kind turn on itself in its final times would be far to destressing and painfull for me to witness.
so if there is an impending disaster coming that is truly globaly catastrophic, DONT FCKN TELL US, just let us go about our daily grind , then, FCKN BANG, were all dead without all the fuss and hullaballoo.

Maybe some of the worlds leaders already know something is coming, something big, something they cant controll and something potentially world ending, something they feel they cant tell us about.
Maybe they just dont know how bad it wil be, but they do know approx when it will happen.

does that explain all the
FEMA CAMPS
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
AMMUNITION AND WEAPONS BUY UPS
POLICE STATE
FALSE FLAG EMERGENCY RESPOND DRILLS
PROCLAMATION OF PUBLIC CONTROL
THE ILLEGAL INTRODUCTION OF BILLS BECOMING LAWS WITHOUT CONGRESS
CITIZENS RIGHTS BEING TAKEN AWAY IN DISTURBING FREQUENCY
THE UNBELIEVABLE POWERS GIVEN TO THE TSA
UNCONSTITUTIONAL BORDER CONTROL AGENTS
OUT OF CONTROL SPENDING AND NATIONAL DEBT (maybe they know theyll never hav to repay it)
EXPANDING SEED BANKS AND DOOMS DAY VAULTS
SECRET GOVERNMENT UNDERGROUND FACILITIES

if im faced with a situation where all hands on deck are needed to fend off or protect my family and country, then give me a gun and ill fight a war that will at least not end the world as we know it, but if its a no hoper, a big fckn catastrophy that man kind has no hope against, and one where we get very LITTLE warning about, then fck it, dont tell me.
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 11:57 am » by Svaha

There is a difference between real (physical) fear and the fear that rises from (ego) thinking.
Real (physical) fear is actualy no fear, just a lightning quick response to a physical threath.
All else is illusionairy fear, fear from the ego, the only 'thing' that's born into this world, the only 'thing' that will die for sure.
Get over this fear, this illness and the veils of separation will disappear.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 2:22 pm » by Zer0

Opalserpent wrote:We all go through jesus complex in our lives Otto man.
Your right that you can follow yout gut feelings atleast.

We got rid of our giltard worst prime minister in history here in Australia and my
gut feeling tells me that now that kevin747 is back that could be a win for
the crooked globalist supporting carbon tax lapdog labor party again
to screw the Australian citizens again for years ot come and sell our
resources to bechtel and friends till we have nothing left for ourselves.

Listen to your heart at least hey Otto?

It's hard not to be pessimistic when we see how we are lied to and manipulated
by our leaders. :hugging:

^ that hug and love was real :flop:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 09, 2013 1:12 am » by Mydogma

Or u could drop dead of a blood clot before u finish reading this...go out and live every moment fearlessly and with as much honor as u can musture at any given moment of this chaos
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 09, 2013 10:36 pm » by Troll2rocks

@Svaha

You wouldn't have time to fear what's described in the main post. Ego, is something other people project onto you. People are people, for better or worse, their entire personalities are shaped by their individual experiences as they progress through life. In order to have "life" continue in the "physical" reality we have to interact with, we need to counter threats which as a species we are capable (for the first time in the planets history) of preventing.

Simply and primarily by mapping out the threats and coming up with counter measures.

@oto

Man was sent men to the moon (yep it's true) for the sole purpose of beating another rival country to the claim. It cost A LOT OF MONEY. It had no real purpose other than bragging rights and some very basic scientific tests. Actually it cost far more than what it would cost to come up with a logistical plan to prevent a worldwide calamity. By having more people funded and able to do so, and getting a prevention measure completely in place. That is what this post is about. Simple as that.

@mydogma
The mindset of "Well, so what if it happens, it happens. I'm not afraid. Fear is this, fear is that, god and the cosmic conciousness etc." Not specifically useful to anyone though is it, in the event of a world altering event I mean? Doesn't get anything done either.

So either us, our children, or their children's children. Will eventually have to deal with it, and the only way to do so, is to know it's coming and when. To do that people need funding in order to do so. This is not exactly something that can be done at home in an acceptable and avoidable time, but it "can" be done. Far easier than going to the moon too.

@RATRODROB

If someone was parked up on train tracks in their car, and the train was coming straight for them, but they are unaware their on the train tracks and are busy contently reading their newspaper. When do you think they are likely to notice the train? A few seconds before it hits? Or upon impact?

Neither is a very good outcome. Instead the driver should have had his engine running and his hands on the wheel with his eyes focussed on the road. Considering he is intelligent enough to drive he should have been more observant of where he was going, and what was heading his way.

Or he can keep reading his paper and hope it doesn't hit. Meanwhile people over the road are desperately trying to get his attention. Yet sadly, he's listening to his Ipod. Which is pretty much what's going on in the world of asteroid hunting and tracking. One day it will become the most important topic on earth, hopefully in enough time to actually counteract one and not just listing obituaries on a dirty rag by the three remaining people left on Earth. :flop:

@Mydogma

Thanks for reading and I'm glad you read enough to get as butthurt as you have. :flop:

PS. shouldn't you be out living rather than posting on a forum? lulz :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 09, 2013 11:34 pm » by Svaha

@Troll2rocks
Natives were already save on the hills when the last great Tsunami hit the shores, they moved because mother earth told them so, they were not afraid just acted on what was told to them.

Ego is not what others project onto you, it's (simplified) what you think that you are.

In order for life to continue we first need to stop destroying our own habitat, stop killing each other, that's a real threat.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

PreviousNext