So is the World still "supposed to end" on March 15th?

Writer

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 11:41 pm » by Zmonkey

Hey, wait a minute...

The world was supposed to end more than 10 years ago...

You remember Y2K and the whole planetary alignment thing. The Earth was supposed to be ripped apart by exponential gravitational forces. And all the computers were supposed to fail, causing planes to fall out of the sky, and nuclear reactors to spontaneously explode...

Man was I nervous on December 31, 1999...

Nuthin' happened, it was a total bummer...

Remember, 2012 is the Y2K of the new Milloonnium...
Z.Monkey
Goodwill to All for All is One...

Initiate

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 11:45 pm » by Sevenofnine

It's an important and popular fact that things are not always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, Man had always assumed that he was the most intelligent species occupying the planet, instead of the *third* most intelligent. The second most intelligent creatures were of course dolphins who, curiously enough, had long known of the impending destruction of the planet earth. They had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger, but most of their communications were misinterpreted as amusing attempts to punch footballs or whistle for titbits. So they eventually decided they would leave earth by their own means. The last ever dolphin message was misinterpreted as a surprisingly sophisticated attempt to do a double backward somersault through a hoop while whistling the star-spangled banner, but in fact the message was this: So long and thanks for all the fish. :D
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 12:01 am » by Tuor10

dmonix wrote:I've been hearing rumors that on march 15th, Alex Jones, Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh are going to meld into one massive radio host and devour sections of the US!

:lol:

Writer

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 12:07 am » by Zmonkey

sevenofnine wrote:So long and thanks for all the fish. :D

LOL! 42
Z.Monkey
Goodwill to All for All is One...

Writer

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 5:42 am » by Dmonix

Ohhhh March 14..... Tomorrows "it".... Odd how the World media has nothing on this......

Initiate

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 6:01 am » by Frankenstein

sevenofnine wrote:It's an important and popular fact that things are not always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, Man had always assumed that he was the most intelligent species occupying the planet, instead of the *third* most intelligent. The second most intelligent creatures were of course dolphins who, curiously enough, had long known of the impending destruction of the planet earth. They had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger, but most of their communications were misinterpreted as amusing attempts to punch footballs or whistle for titbits. So they eventually decided they would leave earth by their own means. The last ever dolphin message was misinterpreted as a surprisingly sophisticated attempt to do a double backward somersault through a hoop while whistling the star-spangled banner, but in fact the message was this: So long and thanks for all the fish. :D

I preferred God's final message to his creation.

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 6:03 am » by domdabears

So is the World still "supposed to end" on March 15th?

Thats the rumor these days.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 6:04 am » by Frankenstein

dmonix wrote:Ohhhh March 14..... Tomorrows "it".... Odd how the World media has nothing on this......

It is already the 15th here. OH NO, I'm dead and I didn't realize it. :o :o :o

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 6:13 am » by Roadkill

I just ran out of weed.... :(
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 6:37 am » by domdabears

frankenstein wrote:
dmonix wrote:Ohhhh March 14..... Tomorrows "it".... Odd how the World media has nothing on this......

It is already the 15th here. OH NO, I'm dead and I didn't realize it. :o :o :o

Well duh! Of course your not.
It's not morning yet here in America.
Everything revolves around us over here!

;) I'm kidding.

PreviousNext