So is the World still "supposed to end" on March 15th?

Initiate
Posts: 489
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:35 pm
Location: Australia

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 6:51 am » by Frankenstein


domdabears wrote:Well duh! Of course your not.
It's not morning yet here in America.
Everything revolves around us over here!

;) I'm kidding.


Your American, you're not supposed to know that there is anywhere else. :?
:cheers:

Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:24 pm

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 7:21 am » by Martianstories


That's TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WooHoo!
Well, judging by the nuclear meltdown in Japan today, following an 8.9 and GIANT TSUNAMI,
I'm going with "YES! THE WORLD WILL END TODAY! :D"
They pulled the USS Reagan out from the coast of japan today, to get it downwind, after many sailors had received in a few hours the same amount of RADs they would have gotten in a month. And if the GIANT RADIOACTIVE CLOUD from Japan really does start heading this way, then its a long slow wait for the death of the western half of america. Imagine the implications this will have tomorrow on the stock market.

So, finally, I'm saying that if the world DOES end tomorrow, that it will be a mercy killing.
"Good. I hate long waits." -Han Solo

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13726
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 7:39 am » by domdabears


martianstories wrote:That's TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WooHoo!
Well, judging by the nuclear meltdown in Japan today, following an 8.9 and GIANT TSUNAMI,
I'm going with "YES! THE WORLD WILL END TODAY! :D"
They pulled the USS Reagan out from the coast of japan today, to get it downwind, after many sailors had received in a few hours the same amount of RADs they would have gotten in a month. And if the GIANT RADIOACTIVE CLOUD from Japan really does start heading this way, then its a long slow wait for the death of the western half of america. Imagine the implications this will have tomorrow on the stock market.

So, finally, I'm saying that if the world DOES end tomorrow, that it will be a mercy killing.
"Good. I hate long waits." -Han Solo

Well...
Someone hasn't had a happy life.
Weird thing is, when it doesn't end, you gotta go back to being you.
Yikes.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate
Posts: 489
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:35 pm
Location: Australia

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 7:41 am » by Frankenstein


domdabears wrote:
martianstories wrote:That's TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WooHoo!
Well, judging by the nuclear meltdown in Japan today, following an 8.9 and GIANT TSUNAMI,
I'm going with "YES! THE WORLD WILL END TODAY! :D"
They pulled the USS Reagan out from the coast of japan today, to get it downwind, after many sailors had received in a few hours the same amount of RADs they would have gotten in a month. And if the GIANT RADIOACTIVE CLOUD from Japan really does start heading this way, then its a long slow wait for the death of the western half of america. Imagine the implications this will have tomorrow on the stock market.

So, finally, I'm saying that if the world DOES end tomorrow, that it will be a mercy killing.
"Good. I hate long waits." -Han Solo

Well...
Someone hasn't had a happy life.
Weird thing is, when it doesn't end, you gotta go back to being you.
Yikes.


Shhhh. Don't make any sudden moves, it's probably one of those 'humans'

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 8:02 am » by Eliakim


Ah the IDES OF MARCH...

There is no comet ELENIN


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2169
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 1:19 pm » by Rich316


It's looking ok tonight, 9pm here and all is calm.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 699
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:22 am
Location: Australia

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 1:43 pm » by Flipper


A mag 4.0 earthquake reported in North Queensland. A supposed giant white light in the sky in western Australia. Nah just the same old stuff here. End of the world must be running late again. Oh well better go to work in the morning..


Oh and I forgot about of the mass fish kill in the Darling river in New South Wales.

Have a wam and fuzzy day...
Last edited by Flipper on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2768
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:56 am

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 1:48 pm » by Tertiusgaudens


Its 12:30 here in Germany, sun is fine, and tomorrow I speak a laudation at an exibition of a friend...

No end today! Forget it!

And now I eat something for having such a nice day!
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:38 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 1:53 pm » by Tinman4higher


Check this out for a nice warm fuzzy feeling... :peep:
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2169
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 2:15 pm » by Rich316


tinman4higher wrote:Check this out for a nice warm fuzzy feeling... :peep:
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php


Looks pretty normal to me apart from Japan. The rest of it is an everyday occurrence.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook