So let the countdown begin

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 5:33 pm » by Savwafair2012

No Nibiru for the December 21st 2012 Doomsday ?

and

Who here is really starting ascend ?

Is The Dec 21st 2012 doomsday Just pure bullshit

Well with 3 months of the 2012 year of man left on the calender it's starting to look like the Mayans, Nostradamus and the I-Ching Prophecies where all wrong. Is it possible that this all turns out to be just another Y2K Bust ? :owned:

Yeper sure looks that way right

Or

Could humanity have actually changed the future guideline? In the past 10 years could we have re-written our existence? :headscratch:

Maybe the time Waves did cross and we have actually created a new parallel for humanity. :banana:

Hell my guess is as good as yours,

I know that me personally, I have changed my thoughts and perception about the 2012 event.

Who else starting to feel like the doomsday isn't going to be a natural disaster but more man made and

directly connected to the financial and monetary system.

Taking the world into a single currency a NWO type of thing.

But this is still 3-6 years away may start in 2012 but won't effect the world until 2020.

3 months left for good old Nostradamus to come up with a winner.

So what are your thought now that there is no Nibiru for 2012 and the 2nd comming of the Gods dosn't

look like it will happen any time soon.

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 5:41 pm » by The57ironman

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook