So many UFO sighting in England

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 9:00 pm » by Harbin

General perusal of UFO sightings, indicates a large percentage of the sighting in England.
Taking this at face value, I was wondering why all the activity over England ? Is there really alien activity, or is the government staging these sightings, to condition the minds of UK'ers ?
Am I mistaken that the UK has a disproportionate number of sightings ?
If there is so much alien activity, what's in the UK that is so interesting ?
Are they stocking up on Bass Ale ?
:think:
Antiwar.com

Writer

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 1:35 pm » by Iamme

I have noticed a massive surge of strange lights in the sky in UK, i live just on the outskirts of London. At the beginning of the year they looked like stars that moved but over the past month or so they have been coming much closer the other day we saw a massive golden light in the sky was there for about 1/2 minutes then just disappeared in front of our eyes, there was two of us so it was not me seeing things. weird shit is going on.......

Initiate

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 1:41 pm » by Leonidas1977

stonehendge thats why there here and to see the sights, london eye and so on

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 3:02 pm » by Biggt1976

iamme wrote:I have noticed a massive surge of strange lights in the sky in UK, i live just on the outskirts of London. At the beginning of the year they looked like stars that moved but over the past month or so they have been coming much closer the other day we saw a massive golden light in the sky was there for about 1/2 minutes then just disappeared in front of our eyes, there was two of us so it was not me seeing things. weird shit is going on.......

This is my first time posting on here but I am seeing the same as above. I was gonna ask a question on here if stars move but i didnt know if i was being fuckin stupid or not lol I live near the Notts/Derby border and for the past 2 nights there has been this massive bright light in the sky, which i presumed was a star, but it keeps disappearing then re-appearing, and moving along the sky, is that what stars do? its the brightest thing in the sky by miles, guess i'll see if its there again tonight, the weird thing is the first night it was there it appeared in this one position, then by the end of the night it had moved a considerable distance, but when it returned the next night it was back to the exact same position it started in the other night lol now that must be odd?

Writer

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 5:24 pm » by Wotdah

biggt1976 wrote:
iamme wrote: the weird thing is the first night it was there it appeared in this one position, then by the end of the night it had moved a considerable distance, but when it returned the next night it was back to the exact same position it started in the other night lol now that must be odd?

Yep that's what stars do.