So Pindz, is this a reptilian?

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 10:38 pm » by Oldsoul

cyberelf wrote:Also...to add my little bit...we are actually waking up as a whole and starting to see many more things....the whole planet is moving into higher frequencies...that is why the Reps are pulling out all stops these days.....there will come a time....when they think they have got us all under control....depopulation/microchips,etc...that we will really see them for what they are...but by then it will be too late...I hope it dosent come to this!
More people need to open up even more and stop criticising and not believing in what is really happening...the truth is so strange and beyond many peoples belief system....THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT! They dumb us down with everything...food,drink,tv,music,education,etc,etc...the list is endless! They are desperate to keep us locked in a 5 sense prison...well...FUCK THAT!!! I hate swearing...but...cmon!Pindz is right....so am I and millions of others who have woken up to what is REALLY going on.....! :bang;

Yes, I think you are correct about that. We've been having their devices removed and the implants too. So I think it wont be long now. There won't be any retaliation against those people, its only the smaller group that is in the full know and did these things deliberately. I think that the plan is to wake people up, and get over it. The shock, and the feelings of being tricked. There won't be any more Wars, the War is over and none will be allowed. Remeber, we weren't the only ones tricked. I wonder how many of the reporters know that they were reptilians, or that that is the reason they were 'sucessful'*grin* I wonder how many 'professionals' will turn? Puts a whole new slant to those 'lawyer' jokes doesn't it?

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 10:39 pm » by Cyberelf

pindz wrote:
septeloid wrote:
Figured you hadn't seen it.
:flop:

Stunning !! :flop: :flop: ( :nails: )

WAKEUP SHEEPLE.....look whats really going on!!!
So nice to see more and more people getting the bigger picture! :dancing: :alien51: :dancing:

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 10:45 pm » by Tzarmo

Ok I don`t think that all Peoples on the TV who appear like this are Reptilian.. BUT here is the BIG question... and i want someone from this SMART peoples here who think they are right to provide to us explantation WHY...

My question is very simple.. some peoples say its a CGI some peoples say its Photoshop but the true is that many of you saw this on REAL LIVE TV NEWS or Shows etc.. this mean that no one from us manipulate the image to HOAX and pretend is Reptilian..

The other point is.. WHY some peoples.. always appear like this? So if there in the studio are 2 persons.. one will call John ther other Merry so the question is why Always Merry appear like this? when they are both there with John in the same Studio and taped by the same Camera?

Also why NO any other object appear like this.. in the 1st video here you can clearly seen that ONLY the reporter appear like this.. ALL other video Material appear normal .. but always when she is on the screen this things heppand..
If you do research... for example try to search for this reporter will see that She appear Always like that 90% from the cases.. WHY only she? The other point is that if the TV company saw this and think its problem with the equipment camera etc.. they will fix that problem.. its not normal the same person to apear always like this in the last one year.. so we can say something is heppaning here.

I BEG ALL SMART.. peoples who can explain this to explain to US.. with facts.. not only to say CGI or Disinfo Now i wrote my facts.. and the questions..

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 10:46 pm » by Harryjackson

cyberelf wrote:
pindz wrote:
septeloid wrote:
Figured you hadn't seen it.
:flop:

Stunning !! :flop: :flop: ( :nails: )

So nice to see more and more people getting the bigger picture! :dancing: :alien51: :dancing:

How do you spell nob knob ? well yer both and the same. If you dont ubderstand how digi media breaks up,then you should just turn your asshole into a spaceship and get the hell outta here..

Sheeple what a cheek. NOB or is it Knob ???

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 10:48 pm » by Rockapocalypse

OK a few quick questions... maybe I'm missing something obvious to others but... If reptilians control everything, why would they be interested in reporting the news personally, why not just arrange for regular humans to do it? Isn't that a little more failsafe? And if they are running the world (not saying they are or aren't, just speculating) wouldn't it be in their better interests to have the planet all to themselves exactly the way they want it without humans dominating society and whatnot? Seriously, do the reptilians just want to sit and work things behind the scenes and stay in hiding, not getting to "be themselves"? Would they not want to have, say, reptilian malls and food courts, airports? I know they probably wouldn't use THOSE specific facilities, but you get my drift. Why are they content just to control us, why not exterminate us and have the planet all to themselves? They don't need us to operate our factories and whatnot because they don't need them. Don't they have advanced technology? The reptilians are just too lazy to stop making us pump out low-quality GM vehicles or something? A little clarity, someone, please. :think:
"Where should we be if no one tries to find out what lies beyond? Have you ever wanted to look beyond the clouds and stars and see what makes trees bud and darkness change to light? But people call you crazy when you talk like that.."

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 10:55 pm » by Pindz

tzarmo wrote:Also why NO any other object appear like this.. in the 1st video here you can clearly seen that ONLY the reporter appear like this..

there are no objects in first video ! only blue screen fake background and some strange shapeshifting bitch with hate propaganda against war protesters in front of it ...........

strange alien figure trying to look like human in front of fake background

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 11:01 pm » by Cyberelf

So nice to see more and more people getting the bigger picture! :dancing: :alien51: :dancing:[/quote]

How do you spell nob knob ? well yer both and the same. If you dont ubderstand how digi media breaks up,then you should just turn your asshole into a spaceship and get the hell outta here..

Sheeple what a cheek. NOB or is it Knob ???[/quote]
Unfortunately there are those that resort to this childish language because they cannot escape their deeply implanted belief system...u have been "GOT" Bigtime....knob...handle of a door...why not open it? :alien51:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 11:02 pm » by lamonema

Tileing and pixelation from a differant frequency output of not alway cause by CMEs from our Sun. It is much simpler and much more powerful than any reptilian agenda. just sayin

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 11:03 pm » by Cyberelf

READ IT!
You may become enlightened! I hope so anyway! :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 11:13 pm » by Shiva777

a great documentary showing the very obvious earth history of reptilian invasion...from many cultures

http://www.letmewatchthis.com/external. ... loggedin=0

PreviousNext