So Pindz, is this a reptilian?

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 11:16 pm » by Cyberelf

2020vision wrote:@ cyberelf
why do you keep posting that book? dont you think we all have noticed it by now?
stop spamming

Sorry if I have upset anyone by posting this a lot....just think it is essential reading!
If topics are posted over and over again...which they are...is that also considered spamming?

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 11:25 pm » by Cyberelf

2020vision wrote:
cyberelf wrote:
2020vision wrote:@ cyberelf
why do you keep posting that book? dont you think we all have noticed it by now?
stop spamming

Sorry if I have upset anyone by posting this a lot....just think it is essential reading!
If topics are posted over and over again...which they are...is that also considered spamming?

Yeah, but sometimes there are different points of view that are relevant to discuss, you are not upsetting anyone mate. :flop:

Phew! I hate pissing people off....I agree with u anyway....sometimes I just get carried away....Peace :flop: Im getting old...so I have a tendency to harp on a bit... :alien51:

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 11:34 pm » by Cyberelf

'Haarp' on about whatever you like my friend
LOL...walked right into that one! Good call! :flop:

Writer

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 12:44 am » by Kingofcrunk

I rather believe in Santa Clause than this non-sense reptilian shit. Don't you all see that it's only glitches ? Why do you force yourself not to believe they are only artifacts ? I mean c'mon, how old are you guys ? Being a moran isn't a hobby guys...

I strongly believe E.T. exist but this is clearly transmission glitches and it's so obvious it is.
And pindz...I really need to find the telephone number of the mental hospital where you and your retarded friends live to tell the staff to keep you away of internet. Especially DTV...

It's a shame that DTV has become a joke since because of you Pindz and your moran followers... It used to be a good place to talk about serious stuff but now...it has become a kinder garden with alot of Pindz like kids talking up their ass.

Why do you persist and almost force people to believe in your crap ? For what purpose you're doing this ? Is this just all humour and intertainment or you were actually serious in all the horseshit you posted here ? I think it's time for you to raise your meds and stop bashing your head on the wall.

The worst thing they will tell you that you're stupid not to believe in what they say. Even if it's soooo easy to debunk it and see that it's total bullshit. Pindz and your friends are attention whores or you are really a bunch of disinfo agents payed by people that really don't know what to do with their money.

Just look carefully this fucking video you can see that there are glitches even on her clothes. DO YOU FUCKING SEE IT ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGupCjUaht8&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

Wow shapeshifting clothes! Amazing! LMAO Pindz get out of here and go play with you penis elsewhere. I'm so tired of this little game you're playing with us. I really hope someone slaps you on the back of your head to wake you the fuck up one day.

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 12:48 am » by Slith

Elf, keep posting your stuff. Those who don't want to read, do not need to click.

Writer

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 1:09 am » by Alienlabrat

Notice the debunkers attack the provider of info & not the info itself. Trying to make Pindz a laughing stock so that you dismiss whatever he says without examining it.

You guys are maybe shills who know what you're doing. But if you don't know, you are in for some rude shocks. Maybe in the not so distant future you'll look back differently on people like this who were trying to help you learn.

Writer

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 1:12 am » by Alienlabrat

Know what I do when I know - outright KNOW - that someone is feeding me crap or lies? Or if they are clearly nuts & have no idea what they are talking about?

I turn away & ignore them from then on. It would be a waste of time to pay any attention.

I wouldn't go to the trouble of shadowing them around forums & attacking them personally. What would be the point? It would be a waste of time.

Why WOULD I do something like that? Why would I need to control other people's opinions? Why not let everyone else just look at the material themselves & make up their own minds? Hmm.

PreviousNext