So Pindz, is this a reptilian?

Initiate

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 2:20 am » by Septeloid

alienlabrat wrote:Notice the debunkers attack the provider of info & not the info itself. Trying to make Pindz a laughing stock so that you dismiss whatever he says without examining it.

You guys are maybe shills who know what you're doing. But if you don't know, you are in for some rude shocks. Maybe in the not so distant future you'll look back differently on people like this who were trying to help you learn.

Well said sir.

There are people everywhere who refuse to contemplate anything that goes against their belief system.... even here on DTV.
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Initiate

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 10:10 pm » by Harryjackson

cyberelf wrote:__________

WAKEUP SHEEPLE.....look whats really going on!!!
So nice to see more and more people getting the bigger picture! :dancing: :alien51: :dancing:[/quote]

How do you spell nob knob ? well yer both and the same. If you dont ubderstand how digi media breaks up,then you should just turn your asshole into a spaceship and get the hell outta here..

Sheeple what a cheek. NOB or is it Knob ???[/quote]
Unfortunately there are those that resort to this childish language because they cannot escape their deeply implanted belief system...u have been "GOT" Bigtime....knob...handle of a door...why not open it? :alien51:[/quote]

I work with digi media video,iv seen this happen many may times on anything,not only faces.

If you want to buy it,go ahead.

I AINT.

Writer

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 2:04 am » by Alienlabrat

Wait till you see it in real life with no camera. I have. I don't care what you call me, you'll see it yourself before long.

Previous