So Sorry! Harbin - This deserved it's own thread.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 5:08 pm » by Spock

Brilliant post Harbin.

[youtube]6LCr1ARB1wA&[/youtube]

Put this in your corncob pipes and smoke it!

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 5:53 pm » by Megame23

how is that brilliant in any way?

im sorry you are such a brainwashed moron.

Second highest rated comment on this shit video. you really are a stupid racist bastard spock.

Shut up, you worthless nigger. The western world was better off without you. That's right. The idiot slave owners of America fucked up. You parasites should have never been brought here. Infestation. Monroe had it right. Look at Monrovia today. Haiti. Parasites. Sub human, lowest IQ of all simians. Your people have ruined everything you have ever touched, and forever will. Savage beasts with minuscule IQ's = bad. Dogs are better trained.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 5:58 pm » by Megame23

why is this racist fuck a mod?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 6:17 pm » by Harbin

megame23 wrote:how is that brilliant in any way?

Second highest rated comment on this shit video. you really are a stupid racist bastard spock.

Shut up, you worthless nigger. The western world was better off without you. That's right. The idiot slave owners of America fucked up. You parasites should have never been brought here. Infestation. Monroe had it right. Look at Monrovia today. Haiti. Parasites. Sub human, lowest IQ of all simians. Your people have ruined everything you have ever touched, and forever will. Savage beasts with minuscule IQ's = bad. Dogs are better trained.

Mega you clever little spinner. The above post was in response to the below racist post.

This is the future of every western nation before long, as the mud slide covers the whole of the west, I can't wait for the economy to collapse her in America, got some cleaning to do, and I don't mean house cleaning. The rest of you stupid white devils will figure it out soon enough, the 3rd worlders hate you, they are jealous, they will never live in peace with whites. Its a dog eat dog world, make your choice stand and fight, or die on your knees like cowards.
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 6:35 pm » by Spock

megame23 wrote:why is this racist fuck a mod?

And you're a guy that gave up an illustrious career as a pizza deliverer to show everyone "your truth" on forums.

You're such easy pickens mega-idiot. Right in line with Pindz and Zaff.

Grow up and move out of momma's basement.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 6:38 pm » by Spock

harbin wrote:
megame23 wrote:how is that brilliant in any way?

Mega you clever little spinner. The above post was in response to the below racist post.

This is the future of every western nation before long, as the mud slide covers the whole of the west, I can't wait for the economy to collapse her in America, got some cleaning to do, and I don't mean house cleaning. The rest of you stupid white devils will figure it out soon enough, the 3rd worlders hate you, they are jealous, they will never live in peace with whites. Its a dog eat dog world, make your choice stand and fight, or die on your knees like cowards.

Wow - I never even saw that, that fool would get a ban if her posted that in the forums.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 6:42 pm » by Megame23

lol, spock you get more and more pathetic.

You have nothing better to do than drink yourself to death and spend way to much time on a conspiracy forum. And you dont beleive in any of the conspiracies, so you are just spending all of your time on something you dont even beleive in. you really are one of the most worthless ass holes I have ever come into contact with.

i like delivering pizza, i have my own place, im saving money, and i have plenty of time to work on what i really want to do, which is start my documentaries. You can attack me all you want, but I'm just a nice guy trying to make the world a better place. you are a racist worthless ass hole getting in the way of people searching for answers in a broken world.

Fuck you, ya had to make it personal too, for no reason other than you are an ass hole. And anyone that reads this shit is going to see that.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 6:44 pm » by Otomon

When did DTV turn into an episode of Jersey Shore?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 6:48 pm » by Spock

megame23 wrote:lol, spock you get more and more pathetic.

You have nothing better to do than drink yourself to death and spend way to much time on a conspiracy forum. And you dont beleive in any of the conspiracies, so you are just spending all of your time on something you dont even beleive in. you really are one of the most worthless ass holes I have ever come into contact with.

i like delivering pizza, i have my own place, im saving money, and i have plenty of time to work on what i really want to do, which is start my documentaries. You can attack me all you want, but I'm just a nice guy trying to make the world a better place. you are a racist worthless ass hole getting in the way of people searching for answers in a broken world.

Fuck you, ya had to make it personal too, for no reason other than you are an ass hole. And anyone that reads this shit is going to see that.

I believe you made it personal simpleton, when you called me a racist. I'm glad you're saving money, something did get into that pathetic head of yours along the way.

As far as drinking myself to death and spending all my time on a conspiracy forum, well, you just go ahead and continue to create your own reality.

Did anyone ever mention to you that "conspiracy" was only one category on this website? 1 out of how many?

Congrats mega-idiot, you have officially earned this...

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 6:51 pm » by Otomon

Spaaaaack calm down!!! Your going to make Megame cry... :(
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Next