So This ISS Footage Can't Be Real

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 9:50 pm » by Savwafair2012

I mean if it's too damn good it has to be fake right?

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... s_FOOTAGE/

Why can't I post DTV vid's????
8-)
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 12:28 am » by Marcydare

Good question,
Have you ever tried to play one ?
It takes 5 Mins to buffer a 1 min vid.
this does not happen to youtube vids , Only DTV vids.
OMG, help us pleeeeeeeese.

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 12:35 am » by Slith

I'm sure Lukas is on it. :flop:

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 1:15 am » by *WillEase*

I wasn't going to comment because, as you know, I loath space anomalies...eh eh :twisted:
But here's the problem with these 'ufos' being recorded by the live stream...anyone can record a segment of time, let's say five minutes because that is the time capacity of programs such as Jing, and then add the 'proof' to that footage and then claim they alone were lucky enough to capture something on video.
Chances are anyone geeky enough to watch the ISS live stream would also be recording too.
At least some would I am sure, but the same people seem lucky quite too often. Check out the sources Youtube channels...more than one? Time to hoist the :bullshit: flag.

No offence to my pal Streetcap1 by the way.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 1:23 am » by Toxic32

This video has been in the forum and on the main front/video page. I always thought that you were on top of all the posts on DTV???????. There where lot's of comments which ripped this video apart as you would expect if was a fake... And it is.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 1:27 am » by Marcydare

The ONLY time Video is real.....
is when they (TPTB) photo shop your face
into a vid of someone Robing a Bank, or shooting up a school or something
insanely hidious to shut you up. :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 1:06 pm » by mediasorcery

the real reason its fake is because theres no such thing as aliens or ufos, i mean yes there are definately other life forms both physical and non physical in our universe, but all these "sightings" for last 50+ years are MAN MADE,ipso fokin facto!! if aliens were here a visiting, you wouldnt know jackus shittus,

if they got the tech to swing in saucers or whatever, then they got the tech to NEVER BE DISCOVERED FUKIN!!! think about it, see???

once apon a time, i swore by ufos, i believed em like i believe im here at this comp right now,

but

the more i see all this chit flying on the medias about "ufos" the more i realise its ALL A LIE!! ALL MAN MADE, THE HOLE LOT.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 1:18 pm » by E6722maj

mediasorcery wrote: once apon a time, i swore by ufos, i believed em

me too, and though i still do, i don't really care anymore. the whole scene is endlessly frustrating

whatever