So was this guy really abducted by aliens back in 1988

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 4:44 pm » by Savwafair2012

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 9:56 pm » by Theprophet

It's a hard one.
This picure wuth the jetfighter reminds me of a picture with a girl and in her hair she some astronaut on it.
For decade people thought it was real until the owner (or something) said it was just a fake. So im not sure about this.
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Writer

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 10:10 pm » by Concerned

theprophet wrote:It's a hard one.
This picure wuth the jetfighter reminds me of a picture with a girl and in her hair she some astronaut on it.
For decade people thought it was real until the owner (or something) said it was just a fake. So im not sure about this.

Whoa whoa whoa. Jim Templeton who took the 'Cumberland Spaceman' photo has NEVER said it was a hoax. There's has been a heavy disinifo campaign against it since this thing called the internet sprang up, that's not the same thing at all

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 10:21 pm » by Mumin

a very good explanation for the Cumberland Spaceman photo:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 10:28 pm » by Theprophet

concerned wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa. Jim Templeton who took the 'Cumberland Spaceman' photo has NEVER said it was a hoax. There's has been a heavy disinifo campaign against it since this thing called the internet sprang up, that's not the same thing at all

Well i can remember that i saw this documentery about such weird things.
And on some point they started about this photograph taken by Jim Templeton, and on of his family members had a said something that it wasn't an astronaut or some kinda alien. But im not sure which documentary it was it was 8 years ago or so.

But the post of Mumin could explain it all
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Writer

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 10:31 pm » by Concerned

mumin wrote:a very good explanation for the Cumberland Spaceman photo:

Upload to Disclose.tv

No it's not. Through the 60s/70s/80s and 90s all those that I knew involved in the serious study of the UFO subject viewed this photo as showing a large figure, standing on the ground and viewed from behind. With the advent of the internet this ridiculous interpretation has sprung up that the photo shows a floating, front facing figure. This false argument seems deliberately created so it can be shot down. Disinfo

Writer

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 10:32 pm » by Quinnquinn

I like this Video. hard to tell if hes genuine, but i like the imagery of a floating island in a black sea

Writer

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 10:38 pm » by Concerned

theprophet wrote:
concerned wrote:

Well i can remember that i saw this documentery about such weird things.
And on some point they started about this photograph taken by Jim Templeton, and on of his family members had a said something that it wasn't an astronaut or some kinda alien. But im not sure which documentary it was it was 8 years ago or so.

But the post of Mumin could explain it all

http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseSubarticle.asp?ID=387

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 10:39 pm » by Theprophet

im gonna read it thnx

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 10:42 pm » by Theprophet

Hmmm so more people saw this or did i understood it wrong

Next