So what exact time does the Party Start for the end!!!!!!!

Writer

PostThu Dec 20, 2012 6:37 pm » by Hitman

I have seen many different times and stuff on the internet as to when the shit hits the fan Friday December 21st. I see it is already 330 am in Australia so the havoc must have already started by now....lol

I don't believe anything is going to happen at all but is there an accurate time to when all the wackos believe it all starts?? Just curious!!

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 20, 2012 6:41 pm » by Poooooot

Hitman wrote:I have seen many different times and stuff on the internet as to when the shit hits the fan Friday December 21st. I see it is already 330 am in Australia so the havoc must have already started by now....lol

I don't believe anything is going to happen at all but is there an accurate time to when all the wackos believe it all starts?? Just curious!!

Supposedly at 11:11am GMT http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 20, 2012 6:45 pm » by Kinninigan

:shock:

I think I am just gonna get really stoned and go on skype with everyone for the first time

To cold outside here in Philly to party outside, but I do have a camera ready for UFO watch...

You never know whats gonna happen...

Maybe we all ascend and get super powers!

:peep:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Writer

PostThu Dec 20, 2012 6:47 pm » by Hitman

Poooooot wrote:
Hitman wrote:I have seen many different times and stuff on the internet as to when the shit hits the fan Friday December 21st. I see it is already 330 am in Australia so the havoc must have already started by now....lol

Thanks for the post, looks like for me I have to get up early 6:11 est time here. I will be up anyway so I will be ready...LOL Merry Christmas everyone on DTV in case......well we are all DEAD!!! :owned:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 20, 2012 6:54 pm » by Poooooot

Hitman wrote:
Poooooot wrote:

Thanks for the post, looks like for me I have to get up early 6:11 est time here. I will be up anyway so I will be ready...LOL Merry Christmas everyone on DTV in case......well we are all DEAD!!! :owned:

No problem, pal.

And, hey! Me too! EST for life! :cheers: :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Writer

PostThu Dec 20, 2012 6:55 pm » by Elektrikar

Kinninigan wrote::shock:

I think I am just gonna get really stoned and go on skype with everyone for the first time

To cold outside here in Philly to party outside, but I do have a camera ready for UFO watch...

Get aaai is da plan they say! Yeah me too :D
Image Yo, does this look familiar to you? A tribute to Freeyourmindnow

I now do trains H0 CSD III-IV Digi :D

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 20, 2012 7:04 pm » by SUKHOV

Kinninigan wrote::shock:

dude, super powers would be SAWEEEET! :cheers:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 20, 2012 7:15 pm » by The57ironman

So what exact time does the Party Start for the end...?

.....it's on, mister....

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostThu Dec 20, 2012 7:46 pm » by zangazanga75

i dont allways drink beer, but when i do
stay thirsty my friend :cheers: